Chapter Two - Long Lost Friend

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Yoona's POV

I hate being called 'THE NEW GIRL', it's similar to an insult but its much better than an insult. *sigh* Being the new girl stinks 'cuz you don't know anyone, no one knows you and you need to work hard to fit in. Well I think its just life, just like my bestfriend told me before, 'Life is unfair, that's why we make the most out of it.' I hope I'll make new friends right away. Please~

"Hey Sunny," Yuri whispered, "I think the new girl is familiar."

Sunny looked back. "Really?" She looked back again. "How come?"

"I don't know, I just seem to remember my best friend when I was a kid." Yuri smiled, "She was nice and smart, she even taught me how to do my Science project, and because of that, I made it to the honors---"

"Uhm Yuri, the teacher's coming." Sunny whispered.

"Did you understand what I was talking about Ms. Kwon Yuri?" The teacher asked with a sly face.

"Ye--s ma'am, I do." Yuri replied.

"So you didn't understand." The teacher laughed and so does the whole class. "Actually I wasn't talking about something, I was just checking your homeworks."

"Oh? I'm sorry ma'am." Yuri apologized.

"It's okay." The teacher smiled and walked away, "Oh, by the way, it's your turn."

"Turn to what ma'am?" she asked.

"To let me check your homework." the teacher laughed.

"Oh? Okay." Yuri smiled.

 *  *  *

Yuri's POV

The bell rang at 12nn for lunch and everyone is rushing to their lockers to get their lunch and then straight to the cafeteria. Some people wait for their friends first and then the cafeteria, but most of them go straight to the cafeteria, including me and Sunny. (someone bumps Yuri) Sheesh, people are too harsh sometimes.

"Hi Yuri!" Sunny smiled with full of aegyo. "Let's go."

"Yupp, just one second." Yuri grabbed her lunch.

"One~ k, one second's done Yul" Sunny pouted, "let's go before the cafeteria's full."

"Okay, Okay, I'm done Sunny." Yuri closed her locker, "Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I'am. Haha" Sunny laughed. "C'mon let's go Yul."

"Okay, stop rushing Sunny." Sunny dragged Yuri, "Geez, slow down, we'll get there."

"I just remembered." Sunny smiled.

"Remember what?"

"You know, your best friend we were talking about in class a while ago, but then you were caught by ma'am, haha that was so funny, I almost cracked there," Sunny starts laughing.

"Stop k? It's too embarassing." Yuri turned red.

"Okay I'll stop--- after this laugh, hahahahaha------." Sunny smiled. "Okay, I'm done, hahaha, okay wait, haha, now i'm done."

"Are you sure?" Yuri asked.

"Yes." Sunny rubbed her cheeks. "What's the name of your friend? The one we were talking about a while ago."

"I don't know, I think I forgot." Yuri looked up. "Oh, I remember now. Its, its---- OMG!"

"Why? Wait, what is it then?" Sunny turned to Yuri with a serious look. "Tell me!"

"Its, Its--- its." Yuri seemed to be in shock.

"Its? C'mon tell me Yul." Sunny asked anxiously.

"It's Yoona. My bestfriend when I was a kid was Yoona, Im Yoona, the new girl. Our new classmate Sunny." Yuri shouted.