Chapter Ten - My Fortune

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Jessica's POV

*while walking in the streets* Everyday, every night tears fall as i see him walking by with Yoona by his side. I always wish it could be me standing there and making him laugh. Everyday I look at at him as he smile along with his friends, makes me feel happy that he's smiling. Im not mean, nor bad or evil.. Im just a normal teenager wanting him to love me.. But I guess it wont work... NO!! I wont give up... I'm gonna show him that I'm the one he should-- (bumps into someone)

"OH My Gosh! Im soo sorry." i picked up the old lady's stuff in the floor. "I wasn't watchi--"

"Why is your eyes like that?" The old lady asked.

"Like what?" i looked at a mirror and checked her eyes. "There's nothing wrong with it."

"There is..." She paused and stared at me. "Come with me, and I'll tell you what I see in your eyes."

"Uhm, Im sorry but I don't know you." i turned back. "I need to go... Im sorry though."

"Jessica...." The old lady whispered.

"How did you know my name?" i looked back in a surprise. "Are you like a stalker or something?"

"Noo.." The old lady grabbed her hand lightly and looked at her. "Come, and I'll show you, I will not hurt you.."

"Fine... Fine..." i came along. "If this is what you want.. Then fine.. shessh,,,"

As I walk along the streets with her, I noticed that every was looking at me, as if i was a big winner or something.. They were whispering something but i can't seem to hear what they were   saying.. But oh well, never mind them, I still need to figure out how she found out about me.. My identity.. My name... 

"We're here Jessica..." She smiled at me and took off her shoes. "Come on in.."

"Do I have to take off my shoes?" Jessica asked..

"That's alright dear.." The old lady smiled. "You may sit down here."

"Here's a cup of tea.." She offered.

"Thank you." I took a sip and then my tongue started to blast because of the yummy taste.. "Wow, this is a really good tea... Where did you buy it?"

"I didn't buy it." She looked at me and smile. "I made it with all my heart, just to give serve it to my guests."

"It's really good." I took a sip again and smiled. "I wish I could take this home and give it to my grandma.. She really likes tea.."

"But you don't." She glanced. "Not until your grandma took care of you and let's you drink tea all the time.. Am I right?"

"How did-- how-- but-- why--... How did you know that?" I stood and looked at her..

"Sit down Jessica.." The old lady grabbed my hand. "We still have lots to do.."

"DO??" I asked. "Like what??"

"Well.. " She took a piece of paper and a pen. "First, i need to tell you what i see in your eyes.. Second, I need to answer you question about how i knew your name... Third, I need to tell you why I knew you didn't like tea before.. And Forth..."

"Forth?" I looked at her.. "We dont have a forth yet.."

"You'll see.." She smiled and kept her paper and pen inside her drawer..

"Soo.. what did you see in my eyes?" I looked at her..

"I will answer that before you leave.." The old lady smiled.

"Fine..." I sat comfortably. "Okay then, how did you know my name.."

"First of all your name is writen in your keychain peeking out in the zipper of your bag."

"Oh!" I looked at my bag and then.. waala! there it is.. 

"Then how did you know about my grandma?" I asked. "And the tea, thingy.."

"I saw your reaction when you first got the tea from me.." The old lady said. "You seemed disgust by the tea and it's outer appearance..."

"But how---" I paused.

"But when you tasted it, you loved it." She said. "I can tell."

"How?" I asked.

"Because.. Im a--"

"Your a??" I added

"Im a psychic." The old lady told me.

"Your kidding me right..?" I asked her.

"No.. Im not.." She replied.. "And I'll answer your question about your eyes tomorrow at 5pm.. Meet me here.."

"But Im---" I heard the door close."