Chapter Four - Weird Thoughts & Weird Dreams

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Donghae's POV

I can't stop thinking about her... What the heck is happening to me? Wait, I know, maybe I should sleep early more often.. So that this weird thoughts won't happen again.. Yeah, this is just stress.. Stress and more stress.. (his legs vibrated)

"Oh my gosh people..." Donghae spased. "I'm trying to get some sleep here." (gets phone from his pocket and checks who texted him)

"Oh--- *yawns* it's just Eunhyuk." He yawned. "I thought it was girls again."

Eunhyuk and Donghae's conversation via texting

Eunhyuk: Hi bro! Are you at home?

Donghae: Yeah.. Why?

Eunhyuk: Oh nothing.. I just want to check..

Donghae: Let me guess, you forgot to bring keys again, thats why you're making sure im at home..

Eunhyuk: Well, yeah.. And tell mom that I'll be going home at 4pm ok? (mom is what they call to their maid that took care of them since their parents died.)

Donghae: Yeah I will.. Ok bye...

Eunhyuk: Bye..

"Well that was a waste of time." Donghae sighed. "That guy is so careless.. *yawns* oh and i need to tell mom that Eunhyuk will be going home late." (walks into the kitchen)

"Mooom--!" Donghae said.

"Yes dear?" She replied.

"Eunhyuk will be going home late." Donghae yawned. "He said that he'll be going home at 4pm."

"Ok." She said. "Go to sleep now."

"Yeah ok..." Donghae walked towards his room. "Oh and can you make kimchi mom."

"Sure.." She replied.

"Thanks." Donghae went inside his room.

"Ahhh! alone atlast. I need get some sleep."

**DREAM**

**Hi Yoona! Donghae said. "Want to go to the mall.''**

**"Sure Donghae oppa." Yoona replied**

**(In the mall)**

**"So.. What do you want to do oppa~'' Yoona asked.**

**"Yoona--'' Donghae said.''**

**''Yes oppa?'' Yoona turned to Donghae''*

**''I love you! WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND'' Donghae proposed.**

**''Oppa~ I love you too.'' Yoona said smiling. ''And YES! I will be your girlfriend''**

**''I Love you Yoona!!!!'' Donghae shouted and everyone looks at them and says 'awee'**

**(Donghae kissed Yoona in the lips)

**''I love you soo much''**

(Donghae wakes up)

"Oh no! Its getting worse." Donghae said in a shock. "First weird thoughts and now its dreams. Its getting worse everyday. Soo.. Does that mean that I like Yoona now?"

"What?" Eunhyuk said. "You like Yoona? The new girl?"

"Since when have you been here?" Donghae was shocked after finding out that Eunhyuk know he likes Yoona.

"Since you were asleep. I was looking for my flashdrive 'cuz i dropped it here.." Eunhyuk replied.

"Please don't tell anyone that i like her.." Donghae pleaded.

"Yeah sure.." Eunhyuk said. "It'll be our secret."

"Thanks bro.." Donghae said.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry if it's short. I made it short 'cuz the next chapter is long... Thanks..