Chapter Eight - I Love This Day!

The Wish I'll Never Forget

 

Tiffany's POV

"Hey Jessica!" Tiffany picked up a piece of paper. "What are you doing in Yoona's desk?"

"Oh nothing.." Jessica put up a fake smile. "I was just touring around your class room.."

"Well okay but, you seem different today.." Tiffany stared at her. "Is something wrong?"

"Noo... Im okay." Jessica stepped out of the door "I should go."

"Okay, By---" Jessica slamed the door even if Tiffany wasn't done saying good bye. "I wonder whats wrong with her."

What is she doing here.. Its not like her... She usually goes in here when Im in her or if she was asked to. (something caught her eye).

"What's this?" Tiffany looked at Yoona's desk.

Note To Yoona!!!!!

How dare you! 

Who do you think you are?! 

Are you some kind of or something? 

You better watch your back..... IM YOONA!!!! IM WATCHING YOU...

from: your worst nightmare!!

OH MY GOSH!!  Did Jessica write this? No way!!!! Jessica is nice not mean... But yeah, she can be mean sometimes  I mean always... I won't let her do this like last time.

"Tiffany?" Yuri asked "Why are you here?"

"Uhm.. I.. I was asked to.. to.." Tiffany paused. "Co.. co.. come here.. by the teacher.."

"Well okay.." Yuri smiled. "Lets go eat our lunch. 

"Sure thing." Tiffany walked with Yuri towards the cafeteria.

* * *

Donghae's POV

(end of last block)

"Yeepey! Finally class is over for the day.." Sunny smiled and grabed her stuff.

"I can't wait to go home.." Yoona smiled brightly.

"OMG! what happened to your hand Yoona?" Yuri asked Yoona.

"Oh it's nothing." Yoona smiled. "No need to worry and it was my---"

"Im sorry it was my fault" Donghae continued what Yoona has said. "Im sorry."

"Oppa~!" Yoona gently said. "It's not your fault it was mine, and Im sorry for hitting you.."

(shocked) She just called me oppa... I Love This Day... wait.. am I blushing (touches his cheeks..) okay good..

"It's okay.." Donghae smiled and touched her hand. Yuri and Sunny was saying 'awe' softly. "I'm sorry too, and to make it up to you, I'll walk you home.."

"Oh.. that's okay..." Yoona's face turned red.. alittle bit. "You don't need to do that."

"I insist..." Donghae grabbed her stuff and held her hand to check if it was alright.

(after they left)

Yuri and Sunny's POV

"Are they dating?" Yuri said to Sunny.. 

"I don't know." Yuri smiled at Sunny. "But they make a good couple."

"Yeah, I know." Sunny grabbed her bag. "Let's go..."

"Okay.." Yuri also grabbed her bag and left..

Jessica's POV

(stands in the back door) 

"I hate this day!!!!" Jessica whispered.

"Beware Yoona! BEWARE!!"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry if it's short.... 

And to all subscribers THANK YOU... Comments are always appreciated. 

And to those of you who was asking about haesica... I won't tell you if there will be a haesica here but later in this story.. There will be a twist... So.. Just keep reading.. 

And again.. Thank You!!