Chapter Nine - Don't Mess Up

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Donghae's POV

Ohmygosh, I just walked her home, I can't believe that I just walked her home... I walked her home *overwhelmed* (trips)

"Aww.." Donghae tripped.

"Are you okay?" Yoona smiled.

"Yeah, Im fine.." Donghae felt so embarrassed. "You think Im stupid huh?

"Noo.." She laughs. "Noo.. noo..  Everyone has flaws Donghae... Even the prettiest or handsomest guy in the world has flaws.. No one's perfect and that's what makes it awesome... Because no one can be jealous of one another 'cuz were not perfect... That's just the way it is... So don't say your stupid... I trip too you know..."

"Thank you Yoona.." Donghae smiled. "It really means alot to me"

"You're welcome Donghae!!" She smiled and grabbed Donghae's hand. "Imperfection is everyone's last name.. haha.."

"You know, Yoona." He said. "Your different from any other girl, you understand Imperfection like no other does.."

"Well, thank you..." She smiled and skiped in front of me. "How about your girlfriend? I think she understands it better than I do.."

"I don't have a girlfriend.." He confessed.

"Oh.... How about your ex- girlfriend" She stopped skipping and looked at me straight into the eye. "I'm sure you had one."

"Uhm.. Yeah... I had an ex-girlfriend.. We broke up last year." He looked up to Yoona. "She does understand imperfection but she still thinks I'm stupid and childish... That's why we broke up.. She's too sophisticated."

"I'm... i'm sorry for asking Donghae.." She frowned. "I didn't mean it that way.."

"That's alright Yoona..." He smiled at her "I got over it... How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Noo.." She smiled and skipped.. Again..

"How about ex-boyfriend?" He asked again.

"Noo...  Noo boyfriend since birth..." She turned and smiled. "And I don't plan to have one.."

"Why?" Donghae asked..

"Because.." She smiled..

"Because??" He looked at her.

"Because I don't trust them..." She finally said it.. "No offense though.."

"None taken.." He said. " But why don't you trust them?"

"Do you really want to know?" She asked him.

"Yeah... Please.." He pleaded.

"Okay.." She smiled.. "If you really want to know, then fine.."

"So you're gonna tell me.." He asked again.

"Uhm.." She stopped walking.

"Uhm?" He looked at her.

"Uhm.. Bye.." She smiled. "Oh and this is my house..."

"Nice house you got there.." Donghae looked up.

"Thank you for walking me home.." She smiled and hug him.

"You're welcome.." He said. "Oh and why don't you trust guys?"

"Because their....