Chapter Three - My New Friends

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Sunny's POV

"Wow!, Really..." Sunny smiled, "That's so cool, I want to be like you too, you know, meet your childhood friend and all"

"Really Sunny?" Yuri giggled. "But I'am your only childhood friend Sunny bunny.. (giggles) Sometimes you just make me laugh so hard, *sigh* oh well.. Hey, do you want to go to Yoona, maybe she'll remember me."

"Ok, childhood friend.." Sunny marched towards Yoona's table. "Lets go!"

"Yeah, but Sunny!"

"Yes Yul?" Sunny replied.

"I think we should get our lunch and sit next to her." Yuri suggested. "You know, so that she'll have new friends here."

"Oh yeah..." Sunny skipped towards their table and picked up her tray. "Come Yul, let's go!"

"Ok!" Yuri followed Sunny.

OMG! I can't believe that Yuri has a childhood friend, that's so cool. I wish I had one... (pauses) *sigh* Oh yeah, Yul is my childhood friend. Hehe. But I sometimes wish that I have another childhood friend aside from Yul, I know, I'm her childhood friend but Yoona is her childhood friend too. Well I'am still happy that I had Yul. Mom was too strict on me when I was still a kid. She always wants me to play all by myself so that I'll be safe. For the first few days I felt happy playing alone, until my birthday came and we had this party with my cousins and my mom and dad's friends. And on that day I was alone and sad, me and my cousins aren't that close cuz they're teens already and they're boys too. So, I sit all by myself unti Yul's dad came, along with her sister So Hyun. And then from there I had friends. (smiles)

"Why are you smiling Sunny?" Yuri asked.

"Oh!" Sunny stopped smiling. "Nothing."

"Hi there." Yuri said to Yoona.

"Heey!" Sunny did her aegyo again.

"Hi! Uhm Yuri, do you still remember me? You know Yoon?" Yoona asked.

"Yes, ofcourse I do!" Yuri smiled. "OMG! I can't believe you're here now, it's been a while."

"Yeah it's been like 10 years since we last met." Yoona smiled.

"Haha.. That's so cool." Yuri laughed. "Oh and Yoona, this is my bestest friend Sunny!"

"Hi Sunny nice to meet you!" Yoona greeted, "I'am Im Yoona."

"Heey! Nice to meet you too ^^." Sunny did her thing again.

"OMG your so cute." Yoona complimented.

"Thanks ^^." Sunny said.

"Can we sit here?" Sunny and Yuri asked.

"Yeah sure." Yoona respond. "It sure is nice to meet new friends."

"It sure is" Sunny smiled."

Donghae's POV

That new girl was so pretty, she looks nice too. WOW.. No! Stop Donghae! What are you thinking.. Thats so mean of you... *sigh* Oh geez, what is this, does this mean I like her? No way, It can't be, I just met her, so that's not possible.

"GEEZ!" Donghae said outloud. "Oops, why is this happening to me?"

"Dude, what are you doing?" Eunhyuk said.

"Nothing man!" Donghae sighed, "Im just confused. And besides, it's lunch, probably I'm just hungry."

"Oh yeah, since you didn't eat breakfast 'cuz you woke up late." Eunhyuk laughed.

"Geez, stop it you're getting me a headache." Donghae reached for his chopsticks and grabbed a sushi. (Yoona and Sunny passes by) "*cough* cough* *cough*"

"You okay man?" Eunhyuk asked while laughing.

"Yeah I'm *cough* *cough* okay *cough*" Donghae coughed.

"Geez man, take it easy." Eunhyuk patted his back.

"Yeah, I'll take it easy." Donghae said. "I really will take it easy. *sigh*"

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry if it's late. I was so busy in school so i didn't have time and plus we went to somewhere.. *sigh* Here's chapter 3, sorry to keep you waiting.