Chapter Seven - I finally talked to her

The Wish I'll Never Forget

Donghae's POV

“Eunhyuk! Walk faster the school’s bell already rang.” Donghae exclaimed. “We’re already late.”

“Chillax, man!” Eunhyuk said. “We won’t be late.”

“We better not.” Donghae said with an angry expression.

Oh no! I don’t wanna be late.. Geez, Eunhyuk is so slow. And I woke up at like 6am in so that we won’t be late, all that for nothing. I better speed up my walking. (bumps into someone)

“Ouch!” A girl said while picking up her things on the ground.

“Im so sorry.” Donghae apologized and helped her pick up her things in the ground. “I didn’t mean to bump into you.”

“That’s okay.” The girl smiled and looked into Donghae.

*shocked* Oh no.. I accidentally bumped Yoona.. Yoona? Oh no…!! Wait what am I feeling, I feel so hot, I need air… (looks at Yoona’s eyes.) Stop looking, Geez, you’ll creep her out. Okay relax Donghae, no need to rush.

“Thanks.” Yoona said.

“Im really sorry, I didn’y mea—“ Donghae said but Yoona cut in to his words.

“No big deal, Im fine.” Yoona smiled at Donghae. “By the way I’am Yoona, I'm new here.”

“Oh, yeah.. We’re in the same class." Donghae blushed alittle bit. "Oh and I'm Donghae, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Yoona smiled. "Well, see you in class, Yuri and Sunny are waiting for me."

"Okay.." Donghae replied.

Whew~ that was so intense. Woah. I really felt something there. I felt..

"Donghae!" Eunhyuk yelled. "You ditched me.. How could you?"

"Im sorry." Donghae said. "You were too slow."

ring~

"Hurry up then." Donghae fixed his stuff.

(goes inside their classroom)

(shocked) Did Yoona just smiled at me? Thats so awesome.. Wait.. I better not blush... Act natural. (Looks in the door to see if Eunhyuk is done fixing his stuff.)

"Eunhy---" Donghae paused as he sees Jessica Jung standing near our door and keeps staring at Yoona.

I wonder why she's staring at Yoona.. Is it because she's cute.. No..That can't be.. She's a girl.. Not a lesbian. Or maybe she's planning something. I know she's the school's bully.

"Donghae!" I heard someone call me. Maybe it's Yoona..

"Yeah?" Donghae looked up and saw Tiffany standing infront of me.

"Can you pass me my pencil?" Tiffany asked. "Its under your chair."

I picked it up and handed it to her. "Here you go." Donghae said.

"Thanks Donghae.." Tiffany left.

Yoona's POV

Why am I feeling this way, is it because of Donghae?? OMG! No way... I will never have a boyfriend... NEVER... Boys are always boys, they're inconsiderate.. They don't care about girls and they will just dump her when they're tired of her. They all like hot girls.. But sadly I'm not hot... My kind of boy doesn't even exist... *sigh*  Oh wait, maybe.. this is the feeling of tension, because we have a test coming up in the second block, good thing i studied. Whew~~...

"Hey Yoona" Yuri poked Yoona. "Do you have lotion? My hands are dry.."

"Yeah.." Yoona replied. "Here you go.."

"Thanks Yoona!" Yuri smiled.

"No Prob." Yoona gets her pen and pencil.

Okay I better start reviewing for Math... We have a test next block good thing the teacher is being nice to us and let us do our homework or study.. Okay I need to get my book. (opens her bag and got her book) Ahh~ Here.. Algebra... This is easy.. I

Inside her book:

Practice Test

Answer the following practice questions.

1. 12-x^2-2 x y = 0

Well this isn't that hard.. Here I go

Alternate Form:

12-x (x+2 y) = 0

Solution:

 

x!=0,   y = (12-x^2)/(2 x)

And...

*ring~~*

Oh Shoot!... (sigh)

* * *

It's LUNCH TIME! I better pack up.

Yoona she stood up, and packed her things... But then she accidentally hit Donghae when she went backwards..

"Oh my god! Im so sorry Donghae..." Yoona apologized immediately. "Sorry, I wasn't watching."

"Don't worry Yoona, it's okay." Donghae smiled at her...And Yoona smiled back.

"Yooong~!" Sunny said. "We're gonna go first, Yuri's gonna go to the school's office."

"Sure.." Yoona smiled. "I'll see you in the cafeteria."

"Hey Donghae!" Eunhyuk said."

"What?" Donghae replied.

"I need to go to the office along with Yuri, we're gonna get our scripts." Eunhyuk walked towards the door.

"Okay. Lets just meet in the cafeteria later." Donghae replied.

(everybody in class left and Donghae and Yoona were left in the classroom) Ouch! something hurts..

"AWW! My hand!" Yoona sits down in pain.

"What happened? Are you alright? Why? Whats wrong?" Donghae asked lots and lots of questions.

"I think I cut myself because of my cutter when I hit you" Yoona explained. "Well it's no biggy.. Im alright."

"Noo--" Donghae said. "You have a big cut in your hands, wait i need to get the first aid kit."

"No need Donghae.. Im alright." Yoona smiled at him.

"Still.. That needs to be clean or else you're gonna get infected." Donghae got alcohol and cotton and then he rubbed it to Yoona's hand."

"AWWWW!!" Yoona exlaimed. "That hurts.."

"Sorry! (blows her hand where he put alcohol at in order for her not to feel pain)" Donghae grabbed the betadine and bandage, he then put betadine on the cotton and rubbed it in Yoona's wound.

"How are you feeling now?" Donghae wrapped the bandage in her hand.

"Im okay, now." She replied. "Thank you Donghae..!"

"Naah~! It's nothing." He smiled. "Come! Lets go to the clinic to get you some medicines so that this wont take any side effects."

"Sure.." Yoona gathered her stuff.."

"No don't Yoona... Im gonna carry your stuff." Donghae grabbed all her things. "And don't worry, my stuff is in my locker already."

"Thank You Donghae!" Yoona hugged him. "Even though we just met, you're really a great friend, and Im thankful for that."

"Your--- You're welcome." Donghae looked at her in the eyes. "Lets go.."

"Sure." Yoona smiled and headed to the front door with Donghae.

Jessica's POV

I like you soo much Lee Donghae!! And I won't let anyone come through the way... Im usually not like this but when it comes to Donghae, I'll do anything to make him mine! ANYTHING!!! So Yoona, you better watch out!