Chapter One - The New Girl

The Wish I'll Never Forget

"Oh my gosh, its that girl again." A student said rudely. "Wait, what was her name?"

"It's Jessica." Her friend answered. "Jessica Jung"

"Oh yeah----" she replied, "Lets go before she hurts us just like that poor innocent girl last week."

"Yes, I remembered that girl." Her friend responded. "She was sweet and nice... But we better go now..."

"Good idea..."

Jessica's POV

Its school again, i hate this but I have no choice, mom wants me to go and so does dad, and so does the government too. Ugh... Why? Why is this happening to me. Everyone in school is scared of me, that rumors about that girl last week wasn't even true. Geez. Lies. Everyone does that, everyday------. When is Fany coming, Oh Fany please come early, Im so alone right now... *sigh*

"Hi!! Sica." Tiffany said. "What cha doing?"

"Oh my gosh Fany, we just agreed not to call me Sica in school." Jessica whispered. "You totally forgot it didn't you?

"Shoot! I forgot again, sorry Sic--- I mean Jess." Tiffany said. "Haha.. So--- how was your morning? Did you woke up in the wrong side of the bed again? Hehe, just kidding."

"Nope, actually I'm really happy today." Jessica smiled. "Becau----."

"Is it because you saw..." Tiffany looked left and right, front and back, and then she whispered. "Donghae?!"

"Shhhh.. People can hear you." Jessica blushed.

"But is it true?" Tiffany smiled big, while looking at Jessica's face. "Haha.. I knew it, I was right."

"Shhhh.. Geez Fany, you didn't even let me answe---" The bell suddenly rang and everyone rushed to their lockers."Answer."

"Oh well, its too obvious 'cuz your blushing." Tiffany walked fast. "I need to go to my locker now. Bye~"

"Bye~"

OMG, Am I really blushing. Noo, Fany's just making fun of me thats all. (Donghae suddenly pass by) Oh no, he walked pass by me, did he notice me, did he see that I'm blushing, should I go to the washroom... Noo.. stay calm, stay calm, I can do this, right Jessica? Okay, relax. Hwaiting~!

Tiffany's POV

Haha, Jessica's in love with Donghae. I hope that we had the same class but we're not, she's unlucky that she's not in the same class as me, 'cuz her no. 1 crush is my classmate, Donghae. So that she could watch him all day, 'cuz she's in to him like that, and also because she's a jealous patootie. Haha I can't believe I said that in my mind... But she really is a jealouse patootie. Like seriously.

"Hi Yuri." Tiffany greeted. "Where's Sunny?"

"Oh hi Fany." Yuri smiled. "I think she's still in her locker."

"Okay then."

"Good morning class." The teacher greeted with a smile.

"GOOD MORNING TOO MA'AM~"

"Okay, to start the class, I'm gonna----." She paused. "Hi Sunny, are you okay?"

"Yes, I just came late." Sunny smiled. "Sorry."

"Thats okay---, so as I was saying, to start the class I'am going to introduce you to our new student." She continued. "Im Yoona"

"Hi everyone, my name's Im Yoona." Yoona smiled nervously.

"HI YOONA! NICE TO MEET YOU."

"Okay class, we will begin." The teacher took out her lesson plan, "Oh, and Yoona, you can grab a seat near Lee Donghae."