Fireball

Mechanical

Onew POV

Joon continues to sniffle on the couch as i sit and try to digest what i just heard.

"So... I don't understand what's so bad."

Well, maybe saying it like that was a bad idea. Joon turns to me, bursting into tears all over again and stares as if he can't believe what i just said.

"You don't understand?  Jinki! I'm not you! I'm not a -

"Hey!"

"I shouldn't be falling in love with another man! I-i've treid so hard, come up with so many excuses, but i can't take it anymore. It's like i can't even breath when i'm around him, my heart hurts. I don't know what to do..."

I look at my friend and run a hand through my hair. There was never really an exact time when i discovered my uality. I dated girls and everything, and i was honestly in love with some of them. But one day i just found myslef caring for a guy, and it just felt right to me. Like it made sence for us to be together. For me, it doesn't really seem like a big deal. But Joon is right, he's not me, and his family is not my family. The thought of his fathers reaction to Joon bringing home a guy... I cringe and suddenly feel a lot more sympathetic for my friend sobbing on the couch. I sit next to him and pat his back gently.

"What are you going to do?"

"*sniff* I don't know. I can't keep avoiding his calls. He's worried about me."

"Do you think you should talk to him about it?"

He sighs heavily and leans his head against my shoulder.

"...Not yet. I want to try and figure this out a bit more..... Hey Jinki?"

"Yeah hyung?"

"Can you spend the night?"

"Of course."

Key POV

It's almost one in the morning when i get off of work and start walking back to Jonghyun's apartment. I have several texts from both Taemin and Minho. After we witnessed the treachery of Lee Jinki, they could barely talk. They dropped me off at work and promised not to say anything to JJong until we had talked more. Honestly, i was shocked too. A part of me still can't believe that sweet, clumsy Onew would... I bite my lip and pull my jacket closer, the fall breeze ruffling my hair. I won't tell Jonghyun. Not yet.

Jonghyun POV

Two weeks have passed since i left Onew hyung at his friend's house and since then he hasn't asked me to come over again. He works almost every night and my dad went back to Daegu, leaving me in charge of the garage, so we can only see eachother for a few hours a day, if that. I'll try to meet him at BLACK HoUSE sometimes, but Key always gets pissed when i do. Actually, Key's been pissed a lot lately. He gives me unhappy looks when i go on dates with hyung and he's practically spitting fire when we'r together. I'm starting to think it's jealousy, but that's unlikely. He's not usually one to hide his feelings, so i'm really starting to get annoyed. Minho and Taemin are acting wierd as well. Frog eyes can barely look at me and the maknae seems ready to burst into tears every time we'r together. I'm starting to think these punks know something i don't. I throw my wrench onto the counter of the garage harder then is necassary. Noona gives me a questioning look but doesn't say anything. Actually, i'd be lieing if i said that the three stooges are the only reason i'm in such a pissy mood. Two weeks. We've been dating for two weeks. He lets me kiss him all the time, and we've mad out more than once. Two days ago, he even sat on my lap and we made out, like, heavy duty. But every time i try to do more he backs out. It's like he doesn't even notice i want more. Maybe he doesn't.... he's not that dense right? I bite my lip and grab my phone, walking into the small bathroom of the main office where noona can't hear me. It rings twice before Key picks up.

"What's up, dino?"

"How long did it take before you and Tae had ?"

"WHA-?" i hear the phone crash to the ground and flinch as static fills the reciever. There's some more fumbling noises before Key's voice is shouting directly into my ear.

"Are you insane? What the hell are you even asking that- I can't believe you ould even- ugh!!"

"Just asnwer the question princess."

".... Two months."

"You've gotta be kidding me."

"What kind of person do you think my Taebaby is?? We had to form a serious, comitted, relationship."

Kill me. I hang up on Kibum before he can say anything else. I look at myself in the grimy mirror and wipe an oil stain off my cheek. Am i willing to wait that long for my bunny?

Key POV

"We have to tell him."

Minho and Taemin are looking at me and i knaw at my lip nervously. I just finished telling them about Jjong's call (excluding some details) and it's pretty obvious to all of us what's on his mind.

"Do you think Onew hyung is... you know... with the other guy?"

Taemin asks nervously and i feel every cell in my body scream in outrage at the thought of Onew hyung sleeping with some asswhole while Jonghyun worries about giving him time. Jonhyun has never waited this long for anyone!! Which might say something about the desperation of the people he used to date... including me... that's not the point here. Minho leans forward again.

"Maybe we should confront hyung. Ask him what's going on, get him to admit it on his own?"

"Maybe we should try following him again? Or find the guy from the night. What if we made a mistake. It's just, something feels off."

I can't help but agree with my adorable boyfriend. I've been watching Onew hyung for the past two weeks and, well, I just can't see him cheating. It's just... he's such a nice guy. Mature, intelligent, funny. The kind of person that you would go to with a problem. Maybe... Alright Kibum. It's action time.

"I'll confront him tonight."

Minho and Taemin nod eagerly. I swear, Lee Jinki, if you really are cheating on our Dino....

 

A/N: whi is Joon in love with?? Gosh, i dunno... wait... LOL YEA I DO!!!! please comment and subscribe... please....