Attitude Adjusment

Mechanical

Luna POV

Sitting in a room with a warm cup of the best hot cholcolate i've ever tasted and surrounded by three of the most attractive men i've ever met. It sounds suspiciously like a dream i've had more than once. Maybe this really is just a dream. Maybe god has taken pity on his poor servant and has granted him these three gorgeous angels. Maybe we can all jump into the bedroom and get a little party going. Maybe....

y asswhole wraps an arm around Onew oppa, pulling him closer, while Joon, whom I recognize from the cover of a GQ magazine, glares at him and makes a face, eyes still red from pooring his heart out to me. The three most attractive men in Korea and they're all gay. Well Luna, baby, you can't have it all. Oppa is staring at me hopefully, completely oblivious to the fact that his boyfriend and his best friend are getting ready for some serious lucha libre. Jonghyun runs his fingers over oppa's ear and smirks over the top of his head at Joon. Boy oh boy, if looks could kill.

"What do you think, Luna?"

"I think Jonhyun's pushing his luck."

"What?"

Three pairs of eyes turn to look at me, Jonghyun's shining with guilt as he pulls his arm from around Onew oppa. Joon gives a satisfied smirk and sniffles, taking Onew's hand in his.

"Umm, i meant about Joon."

"No, yeah, of course. Honestly, oppa, I think that the first step is to admit to yourself what exactly your feelings for this guy are."

Joon blinks at me uncomfortably.

"Uh, i thought we already established that."

Goodness these boys.

"We established that," I said indicating Onew oppa and myslef. I pointed an accusatory finger at Joon.

"You havn't really said anything definitive about it yet. How do you feel about Mike-"

"Mir."

"Right. How do you feel about Mir, Lee Joon? And do you really accept your feelings? You can't be halfhearted about loving someone. If you're going to regret it or be ashamed of your own feelings, then just keep it to yourslef. "

Joon and Jonghyun both flinch at that and the younger man immediately grabs Onew's hand in his, giving it a gentle squeeze. Joon looks down and Onew looks worried, obvioulsy hoping that i would give his friend more encouraging words. But if there's one thing I can't stand it's a wishy washy coward who can't face his own feelings. I think of my little sister Sullie and all the who haven't been strong enough to stay by her side. No, Lee Joon needs to hear this. He's scratching his arm nervously and i don't miss the look he gives Onew's and Jonghyun's tightly bound hands. His afce twists a bit and he turns away fast.

"I don't know how i feel,"

"Yes, you do. You just don't want to feel it. There's a difference."

He rakes his hands through his hair and gets up to pace. Jonghyun looks at Onew oppa's worried face than at me.

"Luna-ssi, did you know Onew hyung is a barista?"

"Huh? Uh, yeah, I-"

"My best friend works at the same restaraunt and he's working the late night shift today, He gets off in an hour, would you like to go visit him and see if we can get something free before he gets off?"

It takes me a moment to notice the glance he throws in Joon's direction.

"Good idea, oppa. Actaully, I need to get home soon so that works perfectly. You think you could give me a ride?"

"Of course. We'r leaving now, kay hyung?"

"Hmm."

Onew lets himself be kissed and absently turns to smile at Jonghyun and I as we leave.

"Too bad you guys couldn't enjoy the bliss of getting back together."

"We have time. 'Sides, i feel bad for that pabo. And I owe him."

"Jonghyun oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"You might not be that big of an asswhole after all."

Joon POV

I really am a coward. Oh god i'm such a loser. I bury my face further into the cusion of Jinki's couch and grown. I'm a failure as a man. Not only am i falling  (already) in love with a guy, i can't even admit it to myself. What a pathetic, useless, disgusting-

"UNGH!"

"You were feeling sorry for yourslef weren't you?"

"Get off, you cow!"

Instead of moving off my back, Jinki just spreads out so that he's lieing on top of me, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"Hyung, I love you a lot."

"I know. I love you too."

"I think you're fine."

I don't answer. I know what he's trying to say without him having to clarify. I would never doubt Jinki's sincerety, and i was telling the truth when i said that i love him the way he is. I would never see my friend differently for being with a man. But. This is far from fine. I wonder if it's hypocrytical when it's against myslef? Does that even make since? I should look that word up in the dictionary, I might be using it wrong. i'm conversing with my own thoughts again. Wait, did that thought make sence?? What was i thinking about...

"Joon. I'm losing you."

"You're not the only one."

I smile at him and start laughing because suddenly this whole situation is very funny and really i don't know what else to do. Jinki is laughing too, his eyes closing and his nose strecthing. This is the first time I've seen him laugh since his breakup with the shorty. The thought makes my laughter falter.

"Do you love him?"

He looks confused, the laugh still half frozen on his face, as he processes my question. When he finally understands what i asked, he turns tomatoe red and laughs nervously.

"Isn't that the question you should be asking yourself?"

"Does he make you happy?"

"We hadn't even been together that long before the break up and we just got back together, so I mean I-"

"Jinki."

"...... Yeah, Joon. He makes me really happy."

Well. Wide eyes, pouty lips, and deep laugh lines suddenly pop into my mind. And i guess the fluttery feeling in my stomach can be concidered happiness. 

"It's not just about your appa, is it?"

"I'd be lying if i said that it was all him."

".... WHat do you want Joon?"

Honestly, I know the answer. I just can't say that I love it.

"Mir."

"Well alright then." Onew smiles like he just did something amazing and he shoves the phone at me.

"Call."

"It's a little late right now. And he won't pick up my calls."

His smile falls for a sec before coming back full force.

"Where does he go to school?"

"You're kidding."

"Don't pretend you don't know. I'll go with you. What time does he get out of class?"

"Onew, Jinki. This. Is. Stalking."

"Nonsense. It's coincidentially bumping into someone. Now give me the information before i call Luna back here."

Well. That settles that.

 

A/N: I know!!! this is lame and short and wtf??after i made u wait so long! Guys i'm so sorry, and i am in love with everyone who hasn't unsubscribed!!! next time..... next time will be better..... When i get into college maybe this will all end........ ^^'