the truth

fix you

it was kevin the guy from before gabi boyfriend well ex now "what" i asked him "where is she" he asked out of breath "what" i asked him not quite hearing him "where is gabi" he asked he must have not heard "she is not here" i told him his face grow angry "erica i dont have time for your games" he hissed at me "im not playing" i said my voice shaking. i looked in his eyes he began to feel sad realizing my shoulder "gabi is gone" i told him trailing my voice off "where" he asked still not getting it "she died kev" i told him "she died" i repeated for myself. he let a tear stream out his eye's "no she cant be" he said "i have to go" i told him. i walked fast entering the house. i closed the door behind me shutting it tight.

i rushed into the room that i was allowed to stay in. i felt my knees go weak as i closed the door "he really loved her" i said as i sat in front of the room door.

i woke up to the smell of cooking filled the room as i rolled to my side wanting to find my other half lying beside me like she alway's would. erica~ he voice hummed into my ear as i bit me lip get up this is our last year "well mine that is" i murmured as i closed my eyes holding back the tears. the sound of a creaking door caused me to flinch "erica" a voice said coming near me leaving the floor to creak. the bed shifted as a pair of lips touched my cheek. i shot my eye's open seeing the kai guy smiling.

"i knew you were up" he said pleased with him self. "kai get o-" a guy emerged from behind the door "what" kai asked speaking korean and the other guy spoke back "channie" the guy called kai looked to me with a smile "what" chanyeol said entering the room "kai kissed erica" the guy told. kai pulled me close "it's not like that" he said chanyeol walked over pulling me from him "yah erica isnt your toy" chanyeol told him.

yah i thought as i watch kai stick out his tongue. he stood but winked at me "dont worry we'll be together soon" he said before leaving. chanyeol waited for him to leave before letting me go "once you get dress come down" he told me. i nodded to him still shocked from kai plus his sudden pull.

 

i came down stairs seeing bacon cooking along with some guy. i walked into the kitchen leaning on the counter. "ah erica this is d.o" bacon said to me. i greeted him as he greeted me. "dont forget us" another boy said he was tall not like chanyeol though "we already met" kai said smiling to me "move" the guy from earlier said pulling him away "im suho" the guy said "sehun" the other said "come time to eat" d.o said to them "ok omma" sehun sung grabbing my hand i placed by him and kai.

"give her some space" chanyeol hissed at them "i wanted to sit by her" bacon pouted "to bad" sehun said to him "calm down mister jealous" kai told chanyeol "i agree you two are nothing but horn dogs" suho ratted on them "hyung" sehun whined "dont listen to him he's just jealous" kai said playing it off. "of what" chanyeol asked "of me of course" kai said back to him suho rolled his eye's at the young boy. chanyeol was in shock and d.o looked embarrassed this situation made me smile to myself.

"you smiled" bacon said i dropped it continuing to eat.

i helped d.o clean the dishes after eating. i was quiet until bacon came thank goodness cause silence is awkward thing. "so did you like the food" bacon asked i nodded.ding dong "got it" i heard sehun yell. i heard a familiar voice followed by another "erica it's for you" sehun yelled.

i walked toward the door spotting three familiar faces "miss me " yenni said i rolled my eye's hugging her "how did you find me" asked her pulling a way "it took alot" lacie said as i hugged her and lia. "i didnt think your mom would leave you with eye candy" lia said flirting "your a mess" i told her "hell im telling the truth" she said smiling "cause i be scoping" she sang i laughted at her come "let's meet the guy's" i had the girls follow me into the living room.

"well looky here" kai said looking at them especially lia who wore her shorts and tight shirt which showed her curves. "this is lia, yenni,and lacie" i told them "hello im kai" kai said giving lia his hand.lia looked to me but took it "cute" she said back. "their going to end up sleeping with each other" lacie whisper me and yenni nodded. "well other than kai" suho said stand "im suho thats d.o,sehun,baekhyun, and chanyeol" suho said "hello" they greeted "hello".

i sat on the porch along with yenni. the other's played "erica i need to tell you something" yenni spoke i looked at her confused "the reason for you not seeing alex was because of" she paused shallowing i eyed her ententlly i havent seen alex in a week which was odd seeing we spent every moment together "i seen alex with akina a few day's ago" she told me looking down "what why" i asked her "i dont know" she answered looking at me. i turned watching the others "maybe they friends" i told her "kissing on the lips doesnt make you a friend" she said i looked away standing up from my spot. walking to the door "erica wait" she said catching my attention. i didnt stop i open the door and she followed "where are you going" yenni said pulling my arm "going to see alex" i told her as i pulled out my phone.

"erica stop"yenni said pulling my arm "calm down" yenni said "why most likely there hugged up right now" i told her frustrated "just breath ok" she said holding my cheeks "why would she do this" i cried as yenni hugged me. yenni pulled me away "wipe your tears were going out" she said smiling.