kris

fix you

 

      I woke up to an empty house. It was still no movement was heard through out the house I was knew most likely Eugene was at work bacon and chanyeol most likely went to one of the guys house. I stood to me feet and moved out of the bed it was the first time I was officially alone with no one around it was uncomfortable seeing I was being left with my thoughts. I then looked out the window out side seemed nice out. “I should go to the beach” I said to myself I stood to my feet and walked to my closet.

 

       I got on the beach and sat on a huge rock. I left my sketch book at home so I was alone with my thought once again but it didn’t matter until I closed my eyes chanyeol face flooded my mind. I began to remember what happened yesterday it made my heart throb well that is until bacon showed up. I sighed opening my eyes. I don’t like him do I. ani I thought I then stood up. I slid off my shoes and removed my socks. I then walked to the water placing my feet in the water closing my eyes I let my self fell the wind blow past me brushing my hair away from my cheeks “every night in my dreams I see you I feel you” I sung I felt ridiculous so I stopped laughing as I opened my eye’s. I went to let down my arms when someone caught then. I felt the person intertwine their hand with my holding my arms straight “you have a nice voice” the voice was deep and I knew who it was. I turned around to see no one there.

 

         I was took back with the fact that my imagination got the best of me. I stepped back feeling something stab my foot. I gasped at the pain bouncing off of it. I fell in the sand holding my foot “owwie” I whined like a little kid. I rubbed my feet looking to find what I stepped on the sun hit something causing it to shine. I slowly let go of my foot and reached for the item. I pulled it out spotting the bracelet I got from gabi. A smile hit my lips as I felt tears form for some reason I took as if she wanted me to hold her dear to me but to move on as well.

 

       Maybe Im making it up but that’s what I want it to mean. I smiled placing the bracelet in my pocket making sure I wouldn’t lose it again. I stood from my spot dusting off my when I turned to the left and saw a guy standing looking at the water watched as a tear twinkled down his cheek I felt my chest grow tight as I felt the wind push his emotions to me. A tear fell quietly as I watched him break down into the sand. I watched him seeing nothing but a mare reflection of myself.

 

        I don’t know why but my feet took over and I began to walk over to him. my mind was moving but not thinking. Once I got near him I knelt down and pulled him into a hug. I felt him flinch but I felt him hug back. It was a moment before we pulled away from each other “sorry” I told him wiping the tears away “it’s just I felt the wind carry the same sadness I was trying to get rid of from you back to me” I told him not sure if I made sense “it’s ok” he spoke softly wiping his face “kris” I looked up catching chanyeol “babo” I said unconsciously “yah who you calling a idiot” he hissed at me “the same tall linking retard yelling at me” I said back “chanyeol-ah you know her” kris asked “sadly” he said to him “what” I asked irritated “kris hyung” I notice the other’s plus more.

 

     We got back to the house and I met the girls there. “damn what is this asian town” yenni asked “aren’t you Asian” lacie asked her “she sure is” lia said laughing at her friend. I shook my head at them “so whats with the extra” lia asked kai “well kris is here for business” bacon said we nodded our heads “well you guys wont mind if we take out cast do you” lia “who’s an outcast” I asked her “the black girl surrounded by Asians” lia said upsetting me “sure go ahead” chanyeol said “don’t think you can get rid of me that easily” I said to him “come yenni and lacie” I said turning around “hey what about me” lia asked “im an outcast remember” “and a very pretty one at that” she said back. “let’s go to amusement park” lacie suggested “oh I want to go” bacon said to us “yeah let go” chanyeol said “I thought you wanted to get rid of me” I asked he just smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder “who said that” he asked me.

 

     We ended up at the amusement park a few blocks away. Sehun left with his girlfriend. Kai took lia away from us. Suho, lacie, bacon, and yenni left somewhere. While d.o and kris went to find some food. “fatties” chanyeol called to them kris flipped him off and left. “so it’s just me and you” chanyeol said to me “sadly” I told him “what” he asked me “nothing” I said back “let’s go on the roller coaster” he suggest “ok first one to puke buys ice cream” I told him racing to the roller coaster ride.

 

     “free ice cream” I cheered the ice cream “yah you paid for it” he said to me “don’t ruin my moment ok clown” I said to him “a very y clown” he said to me “yeah right” I said pushing him away “don’t act like you don’t want this” he said to me I raised a brow at him “now you have been hanging out with kai to much” I told him “you think so” he asked me “I know so” I said back my ice cream . I suddenly felt him my cheek. My cheeks grew hot and I jumped away from him “yah” I yelled at him “yum” he said back “it’s official your worst than kai” I told him “what you had ice cream on your face” he said to me acting innocent “so you it off” I asked him

 

    “it would be a waste not to” I looked at him in disbelief “im kidding” he said to me “or am I” he said with a creeper face “your such a dork” I said laughing at him “hey you two” I turned seeing the other’s “sup” I asked as they came over “aw you two look cute together” lacie said looking at us “you think so” chanyeol asked I felt my cheeks heat up “aw she’s flustered” yenni said rushing to me and hugging me “like I would be” I said trying to pry away from her “denial” lia said to me “you go face with kai” I hissed at her “maybe we should” kai said to her lia hit his arm. Kai winced rubbing his arm “we should head back it’s late” suho said “so early” sehun whined “yeah what he said” chanyeol said pouting “yes now let’s go” kris said we all headed back kai wrapped his arm around lia who acted like she didn’t like it. I walked along with kris.

 

     “thanks for comforting me earlier” he told me. I looked down embarrassed with the fact he remember “your welcome and im sorry if I came off as a weirdo” I told him “don’t worry I understand that you only felt the same thing I did” he said to me “yah what are you to talking about” chanyeol said butting in “nothing” I sighed “don’t get an attitude” he told me. I looked at him with the really face “yes really you belong to me” he said taking my hand “since when” I asked him “since now” he said pulling me away. I couldn’t help but smile even if he was joking I liked the sound of that.