jelly

fix you

       

            the girls left and so did the guy's i was now sitting on the couch beside bacon watching rerun's of bad girls club "how can you watch this" bacon asked me "lia is a huge fan" i told him "plus it's funny how they automatically believe the other girls wont hear about them talking mad mess" i told him "girls are evil creatures" he said like a young child "i know right" i said back "what's this" i looked to see chanyeol take a spot next to me "bad girls club" i told him "season 9" bacon said "ok well" chanyeol said he took the remote and changed the channel to ridiculousness "now this is entertainment" he said "hey i wanted to see megan beat some" i covered bacon mouth before he could finish "maybe we should watch this" i told chanyeol who gave the you think look.

               time past and it got late. i felt bacon head fall onto my shoulder. i looked over and i can honestly say he is really cute "yah" i looked to see a jealous chanyeol "what" i asked him he looked away trying not to seem obvious i smiled "aw you jelly" i asked him he shot me a glare. "i'll take him to his room" he told me as he stood "no i like it like this" i "to bad" he said coming over he lifted up bacon with one swift move. "i guess i can come up as well" i told him turning off the t.v. i followed them upstairs. "open the door" chanyeol said he sounded in pain "what door" i asked picking on him "the door that belong to this fatty" he said as if he'll drop him any second. i walked to the door only feeling bad for bacon since chanyeol called him fat.

              i opened the door and moved out the way he walked past to the bed "little help" he said i rolled my eye's walking over to where chanyeol and bacon were. i pulled back the blanket so he could lay him down.  i watched as he removed his shoes he seemed to be giving him gentle care. i smiled at the sight of this "your such a good brother" i said as if chanyeol was a little kid.

              "whatever" he said laying the blanket over him he then lead the way out of the room. i closed the door gently behind me. i went to turn around  only to meet chanyeol chest "move" i said a smirk hit his lips as he stepped forward. my back hit the door as i tried to move back from him "now miss erica what do you mean jelly" he asked his voice saying it made me laugh. a hand was placed by my head and he moved close to my face "i dont find that funny" he said in a low husky voice and neither did i. i was trapped by his brown eye's and i didnt want to look away well let me rephrase that i couldnt look away.

             "kids im home" eugene called i notice a smirk hit his lips "well i call it a night" he said smoothly "well for tonight"  i felt my blood and body temp rise at those lovely words that came from his mouth. he backed away and i didnt move one inch. i watched him walk down the hall and into his room. erica what is wrong with you i asked myself as hit my cheeks standing away from the door "dont tell me i like him" i asked myelf again "who" i turned potting awake bacon "werent you sleep" i asked as if i was losing my mind "yeah but i have to pee now" he said doing the peepee dance i moved out his way watching him scurry to the bathroom. "such a wierd boy" i mumbled walking away from his room and into mine.