familiar face

fix you

i sat placing my things in the room when i heard laughing in the back yard. i looked out the window noticing four more Asian kids plus white girls. figures i hummed but i notice a Mexican girl next to the four white girls. she looked lost and out of her element. i watched as her eye's trailed the backyard as some guy talk to her. she looked right at me shocked but soon she gave a light smile as she waved to me. the boy looked up followed by other's causing me to duck. my heart beating like a drum as i crawled away from the window. i sat on the ground hands trembling for the sudden shock. i hold my hand closing my eyes i open them continuing with what i was doing.

i finished my work and headed down the stairs stopping as i heard voices "kai" a female yelled "what" the guy said i the notice them right by the steps he was all on her closing in for a kiss the girl seemed to like it. rolling my eye's i head down the stairs. "who is she" the girl asked i ignored her heading out the front door. i walked out hitting the street heading to the beach "erica" i heard a voice call i looked back seeing bacon boy "where you going" i notice chanyeol run over. followed by their group i turned point to the beach "there" i told them continuing "i'll come with you" chanyeol said his deep voice making me shiver but i held my self showing no sign "oh yeah us too" bacon said smiling. i shrugged "ok" i said like i didnt care.

we walked down toward the beach. i notice them talking and giggling we came to the beach. "ah" i looked to a girl who shook sand out her sandel. i wore sneakers so no problem here. i went toward a rock as they ran in splashing about. i reached in my bag as i notice a body sit next to me.

"not swimming" he asked it was chanyeol "no you" i asked him pulling out a sketch pad "nope" he said. i began sketch a picture of the ocean. "if you want you can go" i said noticing him trailing of with his eye's "i want to watch you" he said smiling "your weird" i said going back to the drawing.

i finished the picture "done" i breathed chanyeol grabbed it away from me "this is good" chanyeol said taking it away. his smile was there once again how can a person smile so much i thought watching him "does your face hurt" i asked him "no why" he asked looking up at me "you sure smile alot" i told him "is it a bad thing" he asked me "depends" i told him standing up.

"wait what" he asked standing he handed the notebook back to me. i placed it in my bag my eye's followed a feeling as i looked to see a familiar face. the face was with girls and was having a dandy time. the feeling of sicking rushed over me "im heading back" i told chanyeol "ok i will go with you" he said i looked up to the guy "no stay with your friends" i told him giving a reinsuring look "see you back at the house" i told him "you too" he said back.

i headed up the hill when i heard steps behind me a hand place on my shoulder. i turned seeing him.