"See? I'm here"

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

It’s been a week since the incident. Yoseob hasn’t awake yet. Kikwang, Hyosung and IU always take care of him well. Waiting him to awake and stay together with them. Even Hyosung and Kikwang postponed their wedding. As her promise to Wooyoung, IU didn’t tell anyone about Wooyoung stabbed Yoseob. She knows, Yoseob will do the same thing like her.

This time is Kikwang’s time for staying at the hospital. Kikwang brought his laptop with him, so he can do his work from hospital. While typing, once a while, he looked at Yoseob with a deep breath. The doctor said Yoseob’s condition is getting better. But the doctor can’t say he will wake up soon.

Kikwang was going to out for lunch. He will have lunch alone. Since Hyosung is busy with her jobs too and IU is being forced to go to college. Kikwang can’t do anything but leave Yoseob for a while. Suddenly after he said goodbye to Yoseob..

“Kikwang-ah…” a weak voice from behind called him. Kikwang looking back and.. Yoseob slowly opened his eyes.
“SEOB-AH?!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“IU!” someone pats IU’s shoulder.
“wae?” she answered.
“do you know that Wooyoung was going to Berlin 3 days ago? What a shocking news!”
“I knew it.”
She left her friend alone. “bye Wooyoung-ah” she sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“You want me to.. what?” Kikwang raised his tone.
“please.. I know I’m a burden for you, but please help me for this one..” Yoseob replied. He still looks weak.
“Seob-ah.. don’t force yourself. You can’t go anywhere. You have to rest here.”
“I have to go, Kikwang-ah.”
Yoseob clenched his bed. Feeling the pain from his bone. “I don’t want to be a burden for you anymore. Let me back home.” He stared at Kikwang.
“okay.. I drive you home. After the doctor let me….”
“no.. I have to go now.”
“Seob..”
“I will be fine”
he smiled with still-pale face.

                After the last class, IU quickly went to hospital to visit Yoseob. After she arrived, she ran to Yoseob’s room. She misses him, since she wasn’t allowed for visiting Yoseob cause of the exam at the college. When she entered the room, the room is empty. “Do I enter the wrong room?” she went out to check it again. The room number and the name on the door is right ‘Yoseob Yang – 1025’. But Yoseob isn’t there. “Where is he?” she grabbed her phone and dialed Kikwang’s number. Cause she knows that today, Kikwang is on duty for staying at the hospital.

Kikwang didn’t answer his phone.

“WHAT THE HELL!” she dialed few times but no answer. She called Hyosung.
“Jeon Hyosung”
“eoh? Wae Jieun-ah?”
“where’s Kikwang?”
“eoh? He should be at hospital. Wae?”
“he isn’t here”
IU raised her tone.
“maldo andwae.. have you call him?”
“I have, no answer. Are you really his fiancé? Why don’t you know where he is? He is going to cheat on you!”
IU hung up. Hyosung stared at her phone, confused.  IU kicked a trashbin in front of her “what a stupid couple! They even don’t know how to look after a coma person”

IU sat on a bench in front of the hospital. She has asked the nurses and receptionist. But no one knows about where Yoseob is. “Does Wooyoung kidnap him?! Wait.. he is in Berlin already. Then.. who?” she keeps thinking when suddenly her phone rang.
“ne? LEE KIKWANG? Where are you?!”

------------------------------------------------------------


Yoseob can’t stand perfectly. His broken bones make him has to use support sticks for helping him walk. He stayed at the house that he used to be live when his parents still alive. Before he back to Seoul, Kikwang asked him to back to Seoul when he is ready. And Kikwang said that he hopes it’s before his wedding. Kikwang and Hyosung’s wedding will be held in a week. Yoseob stands near the window, looking outside. “I will never ready to meet Jieun.” he sighed.

At the café near Kikwang’s office, IU met Kikwang. She quickly asked about Yoseob as long as she sat on the couch.
“Where is he?”
“drink your milkshake first. then we talk.”
Kikwang replied calmly.
“I have no time!!” she raised her voice.
“behave. You’re at public place.”
“I don’t care. Don’t roundabout!”
“he left this city.”
Kikwang started to talk without look at IU’s face. IU suddenly silent. “he doesn’t want you to know or stop him. He doesn’t even wait for doctor’s agreement. “
“but.. he just opened his eyes, doesn’t he?”
IU’s voise is shaking.
“I know.. don’t worry.. I know he’ll be fine. He is so weak now. But.. he is at the place that he loves to stay.” Kikwang sighed. “Do you think I feel  free when he is far from me? I feel bad either.” Kikwang added. IU’s eyes moisted. She held her tears.

                5 days without Yoseob’s news. IU couldn’t really do her activities well. 2 days to go for her step sister’s wedding. She doesn’t feel well.
“are you okay?” Hyosung asked. Today IU accompanies her to wedding dress boutique.
“I’m okay.” IU replied.
“Yoseob hasn’t call you?”
“hm”
“he changed his number. Only Kikwang who knows the number”
Hyosung pouts.
“he will never give me though” IU reads the magazine that being put on the table of boutique.
“Men are hard to be guessed” Hyosung stands up. “I’ll be back after try some dresses.” She winked.
IU and Hyosung are getting closer now. IU realized that Hyosung is the only family that she has. And she treasures her.

Kikwang, Hyosung and IU are having lunch together.
“whoaaa.. IU accompanied you today? Thank you IU” Kikwang smiled.
“pay me for accompanied your fiancé” IU replied with her rude action.
“I’ll treat you these food.” KIkwang pointed all the food on their table.
“I’m not eating. Give me Yang’s number.”
“Yang? Who’s Yang?”
Kikwang acts fool.
“Jeon Hyosung.. tell your fiancé, I’m not in the mood for jokes” IU glared at Hyosung.
“hahaha Kikwang-ah. Don’t messing with her” Hyosung drank a glass of water.
“hm.. okay. Wait a minute.” Kikwang took his phone from his jacket and dialed numbers. “just for a while. Okay? I can’t give you his number. It’s his wish.” Kikwang handed his phone to IU. IU nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob still learns how to use the support sticks well. So he could walk better. His broken ribs make him has no balance for standing. He practices everyday. When he is practicing suddenly the phone rang. He sowly reached the phone on his bed. Looked at the contact on the screen ‘Kikwang’. he directly answer the call.
“eoh? Kikwang-ah?” Yoseob answered with hard  breathing. Sounds tired after walking hard.
“…….” IU is frozen. After long time, finally she could hear his voice again.
“Kikwang-ah? Are you there?” Yoseob raised an eyebrow. “this is weird.” He thought. “Kwang, I’m going to hang up”
“wait!” IU quickly stops him.
“Jieun?” Yoseob widened his eyes.
“yes, Oppa. It’s me.” IU stood up and making sure that she is far enough from Hyosung and Kikwang. she wanna talk to Yoseob alone.
“why do you call?” Yoseob replied.
“where are you? I’m worrying you.”
“somewhere far away.. don’t worry, I’m fine”
“are you avoiding me?”
“no.. I just.. I just need time alone.”
“you just opened your eyes after a week and you left the hospital. That’s weird.. are you strong enough?”
“it’s almost 2 weeks now. I’m better. I’ll hang up”
“WAIT! Oppa.. I miss you. I hope you come to Kikwang and Hyosung’s wedding.. I’m dying to see you. If you didn’t come, I’ll force Kikwang to drive me there! Ara? I.. I love you..”
IU hung up. Yoseob sighed. He sat on his bed and then lying on his bed. “what should I do..”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“will he come?” IU stands outside the hall. The guests are coming and congratulating the groom outside the hall too. Today is Kikwang and Hyosung’s wedding. IU is the bride’s girl. She wore a white mini dress and white roses on her loosen black hair. She looks nervous. Suddenly Kikwang pats her.
“Jieunnie~”
“eoh! Kkamjjakiya.. (you surprised me)”
IU sounds angry.
“omo. Don’t hit me on my wedding day. Why are you looking nervous? You aren’t the bride though” Kikwang .
“I.. I’m waiting..”
“Yoseob?”
Kikwang smiled “sister in law.. don’t hope too much, ara?” Kikwang pecks IU’s forehead and left her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“I announce you as husband and wife”

Kikwang and Hyosung officially married now. They look so happy. IU is feeling happy too. She is crying in happiness. Hyosung saw her and then approached her.
“Jieun-ah..” she hugs her.
“what.. what are you doing.. it’s embarrassing” IU said but she didn’t reject her hug.
“thank you” Hyosung smiled to IU
“for what?” IU wiped her tear.
“for crying” they laughed.

                The darkness comes, the wedding party started. The relatives enjoy the party with newly wed couple. But IU still waiting for Yoseob. “aish.. he didn’t come..” she thought. Suddenly the light is off. People in the hall get confused. But the light just shoot one person. One by one the light is on. That person hugged Kikwang, congratulated him. And then he starts singing.
“I don’t know know the reason..~”  IU can’t look at that person clearly. That person sings to Hyosung kissed her hand. “who is he?” IU thought. IU approached him. He is Yoseob!
“Yoseob oppa!” IU said it loud. Yoseob smiled at her. Yoseob used the support sticks for helping him walk.  Yoseob sang  4Men ‘Baby Baby’ and walk towards IU. IU is walking to him too.
“There’s not a thing that can stop me from looking at you baby.. Only you I continuously to see.. The next day, we meet again after we break up. We meet again, it’s a good thing. I still laugh like this, do you see? Baby.. Thank you oh baby.. you’re so pretty~” Yoseob finished singing and stared at IU. “see? I’m here” he smiled. IU hugged him tightly.
“Bad boy” she said to him, Yoseob giggled. Everyone clapped for Yoseob. Kikwang and Hyosung smiled happily seeing they finally met.

 

 

 

How was it? Odd, right? I'll try my best to fix the next chapter ^^