pinky promise

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

Hyosung packed her stuffs already for back to Seoul. Kikwang waited her in the lobby hotel. They will head back to Seoul since their business already finished.
“don’t forget my request, Yeobo.” Kikwang smiled as soon as he met Hyosung.
“eoh? Yoseob’s payment?” Hyosung replied.
“ne” Kikwang caress her hair.

                Yoseob fed IU’s dog when suddenly he heard a car’s sound. “Hyosung-ssi arrived?” he thought. He quickly went out. He saw Hyosung with her luggages.
“Hyosung-ssi, annyeong!” he bowed “let me help you with your luggages”
“eoh annyeong Yoseob-ssi. Ne, please.. and thank you”
Hyosung smiled. Yoseob brought the luggages to Hyosung’s room. And then he quickly went to the living room with a glass of orange juice.
“here, orange juice. You must be very tired. Please, drink it.” Yoseob politely gave the juice.
“eoh? You’re very kind, Yoseob-ssi. Thank you.” Hyosung drank it. “by the way, Yoseob-ssi, since I finished my work duties.. I think I don’t need you to work here anymore..”
“ne, arraseo Hyosung-ssi”
Yoseob smiled.
“I really thank you for your hard work here. I can see that everything is good. For my thankful feeling.. I glad to give you this..” Hyosung gave a big brown envelope. “please, open and read it. I know it’s just a little thing that I can give to you. But please, accept this.”
“ng? I will read it well..”
Yoseob opened the envelope and suddenly widened his eyes. In that envelope there was a paper. Scholarship paper at an art and culture university. Yoseob stared at Hyosung with his disbelief. Hyosung smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IU has finished her class. When she went out from her class, suddenly someone grabbed her hand. He’s Wooyoung.
“IU! We need to talk!” he said. Wooyoung held IU’s hand tightly and it started to hurt her.
“aaa.. aa.. Wooyoung-ah.. you hurt me.. let me go”
“follow me” he didn’t listen to IU and dragged her somewhere.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Yoseob-ssi, I hope you won’t reject my gift. I really prepare this for you because of your hard work. It’s your chance, isn’t it?” Hyosung begged Yoseob to accept the scholarship. Yoseob still thinking about it. “it’s not about the scholarship.. I just.. I don’t wanna leave Jieun..” he thought.
“Yoseob-ssi?” Hysoung broke his thought.
“eoh? Can we talk about it later? I think.. I have to pick Jieun-ssi from her college.” Yoseob replied.
“ah.. ani.. no need. You have to go now. Since you have an important interview from the university, you have to go now. Can you pack your stuff now? Oh! And you don’t need to worry about your living. You’ll stay at the apartement that Kikwang has prepared” Hyosung explained. Yoseob just keep his silent.
“I’m so sorry Yoseob-ssi.. I don’t mean to kick you out from here..”
“eoh? Anieyo, Hyosung-ssi. I understand. I just still can’t believe that I got the scholarship.”
Yoseob smiled. “I’ll pack my stuffs and go to the college then.” Yoseob got up and went to his room.
“and.. Yoseob-ssi, I’ll drive you to the college. Since I have to pick my sister” Hyosung shouted from living room.

----------------------------------------------------

                Wooyoung dragged IU to college gymnasium. IU yelled at him after he released her hand from his hand.
“Yah! Are you crazy? You hurt me!”
“what? What’s this? Why did you yell at me?”
Wooyoung got closer to IU, made her laid on the wall.
“ng.. Wooyoung-ah.. let’s finish our business here.. and quick.” IU said. “Let’s break up..”
“what? You said what?”
“let’s break up.. I don’t think that we still good together.. We need to make a change.”
“is it because that countrified guy?”
Wooyoung yelled at IU. IU was afraid and then she closed her eyes. Wooyoung sighed and kissed her lips. “Jieun-ah.. don’t make a stupid decision. I’m better than him. Did you fell for him just because he got hit? Think it first. Then talk to me again.”
IU opened her eyes. She cried “mianhae, Wooyoung-ah. I can’t handle it anymore. I can’t be with you anymore. I don’t wanna hurt you. My heart is belong to someone else.” IU pushed Wooyoung and ran to parking lot. Wooyoung just stood there with his anger.

                Hyosung waited for IU, finally IU came with her teary eyes. Hyosung asked her worrily.
“IU? What happened?”
“ani.. I’m okay.”
“really? Tell me, why did you cry?”
“I just broke up..”
“Wooyoung hurted you, huh?”
Hyosung raised her tone.
“ani.. it’s not like that.. it’s my fault. I’m the one who asked for end our relationship. Aish.. why did I tell you about this?” IU wiped her tears. “Where’s Yang Yoseob?”
“eoh? Yoseob-ssi has to go to his college. He started to leave our house now. You should be happy now. He got a scholarship and he’ll stop working for us.”
Hyosung explained.
“what?! Do you mean I can’t meet him anymore?”
“mm.. maybe? Because he’s too busy. It’s his first year.”
“maldo andwae! Why do you do this to me? You brought the stranger suddenly and you dragged him out suddenly. Are you playing with me? It’s not funny! Tell me, where’s he?!”
IU yelled at Hyosung. Hyosung blinked few times. Confused with IU’s act.

---------------------------------------------

                Yoseob held a necklace on his hand. He hung it on his arm. “Jieun-ah, do you still remember this?” he smiled. He is on his way to the college for the interview. Actually Hyosung asked him to go with her by her car. But Yoseob rejected it and choose to go to the college by bus. He sighed and stared outside the window.

*flashback*

“Eomma!! Andwae.. Eomma!! Don’t leave me..” a little girl with long-black hair kneeled and cried in front of two graves. An older girl just stood beside her and looked sad.
“Jieun-ah.. ireona.. Appa and Eomma will be sad if see you like this.” An older girl (Hyosung)  tried to calm her.
“Eomma…” a little girl, Jieun still sobbed. “I wanna stay here for a while.. I wanna accompany my mom..”
the others left the little girl.

Yoseob watched her for distance. Actually Yoseob went to the cemetery for visting his parents’ cemetery. Yoseob felt pity for little Jieun. He could feel how was her feeling. Because he only had his father since his mom passed away. . He approached Jieun who still sobbing.
“excuse me..” he greeted Jieun.
“………….” Jieun didn’t answer and just looked at him.
“don’t be sad. I know your feeling.. I lost my mom too but it was long long ago” Yoseob gave a flower that he held before. Jieun stared at him and took the flower.
“gomawo..” she wiped her tears. She wanna smile but she was too sad to smile.
“I’m Seobi. And you?” Yoseob stretched out his hand to Jieun.
“eoh? I’m.. I’m.. Jieun.” They shook hands.
“pretty name for pretty girl” Yoseob cheered her.
“gomawo, Oppa” Jieun finally smiled.
“Jieun-ah, let’s play! Don’t be sad here. Let’s go to the park there” Yoseob pointed to the park under the hill. Near his house. Jieun nodded as agreement.

Yoseob and Jieun played happily but sunset stopped them because Jieun has to go back to Seoul.
“Seobi Oppa.. I have to go now” Jieun frowned.
“eoh? Okay.” Yoseob smiled politely. “mmm.. wait here.” Yoseob ran to a little toy shop and bought something. He quickly back to Jieun and put a necklace on her neck. “it’s for you, a necklace with sun shaped pendant.. I hope you remember that I’m your sun for today hehe. And I have a necklace with moon shaped pendant, I will remember that Jieun is a beautiful moon everynight. These are our friendship things! I know these necklaces aren't expensive because they're toys. someday I'll buy you a real one and expensive” Yoseob smiled. Jieun nodded and then hugged Yoseob. Yoseob widened his eyes.
“Oppa.. let’s promise that we will meet soon. Oppa must go to Seoul to meet me!” they did pinky promise.

*flashback ends*

Yoseob smiled while remember his first meeting with IU. “I have tell her before I leave though.. and say good-bye..” he thought.

 

 

sorry for very late update :( I was busy with my exams and other stories hehe. I'll do well next time :D