failed party

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

Yoseob woke up in the morning, washed his face then clean the house. He prepared for breakfast, fed the pet and cleaned the living room. He was too focus to clean the house and didn’t realize that IU already woke up too. Yoseob stood near IU’s room, stared at a photo of Hyosung and mumbled.
“really.. she’s so pretty.. no wonder, Kikwang loves her so much. She looks smart, cute, pretty, and she’s a successful woman too. I envy him.” He smiled and continued his works. When Yoseob turned around, IU quickly closed the door. “he likes Hyosung too, huh? Jerk.” IU thought.

                Yoseob greeted IU warmly. IU as usual replied him rudely.
“Annyeong” Yoseob smiled showing his dimples. IU suddenly amazed. But quickly back to her rude act.
“hm.” She answered short.
“I prepared lunch for you. Ddeok galbi. You like it, right?”
“nah. I won’t eat it. And… tonight I’ll held a party here. You can leave my house tonight. Ara?”
“I can’t allow you to make a party here. Hyosung-ssi won’t allow it.”
“Yah! You! I know you like my sister! But don’t you know she has Kikwang?”
IU spoke up. Yoseob raised his eyebrow. He didn’t know what IU meant.
“what? You think I like Hyosung-ssi?”
“geez! Nevermind!”
IU entered her room and slammed the door. In her room she thought “am I jealous? Maldo andawe (no way)” she shook her head.

                Hyosung and Kikwang will back to Seoul few more days. Hyosung sat on the bench at Hotel’s park. Kikwang came, sat beside her and linked his arm to Hyosung’s shoulder.
“Yeobo, have you eat?” Kikwang asked. Hyosung smiled.
“ne, how about you?”
“me too. I wanna talk about Yoseob, Yeobo.”
“huh? Waeyo?”
Hyosung asked curiously, Kikwang stopped link his arm.
“You know.. I wanna help him about his study.”
“hm”
Hyosung nodded.
“I want pay all of the fees. But he won’t accept it. So, ca you help me to pretend that the all payments are from you?”
“Aigo, Yeobo. That what make you confused? Don’t worry. I’ll handle it.”
Hyosung winked.

                IU made some calls to her friends. She really wanna make a party at her house. With or without Yoseob’s permition. “it’s my house! I can do anything I want!” she said to herself. She called Wooyoung.
“Chagi-ya, I’m waiting for you. Don’t forget to come at 5” she hung up and smiled. “just wait your problems, countrified!” IU smirked.

                Yoseob just finished wash the car when suddenly a lot of people came. They are IU’s friend. They came and some of them brought the alcohol. “ige.. mwoya?” he thought. Yoseob entered the house and tried to find IU.
“yah! Hide me.. hide me.. the countrified looks angry..” IU tried to avoid Yoseob. But it’s useless. Now, Yoseob is in front of her. He looks angry.
“IU-ssi.. can you stop this childish thing?” Yoseob said to IU nicely.
“Sirheo (I don’t want to). I already invited them. It’ll be so embarrassing if I ask them to go home.”
“but, some of them brought the alcohol.”
“that’s what I want.”
IU replied. Yoseob stared at her. And suddenly grabbed her hand.
“follow me!” he pulled IU’s hand.
“Aaaaaa! Apa! (it’s hurt)” she cried. Suddenly a boy hit Yoseob from behind. He’s Wooyoung and he looks dislike it when Yoseob dragged his girlfriend. Yoseob just stared at him.
“what’s your problem, man?” Wooyoung teased Yoseob. “you’re just a servant here.”
“I’m not.”
Yoseob replied.
“haha. So funny..” Wooyoung punched Yoseob’s left cheeks. IU who stood beside Wooyoung shocked. The fresh blood came out from Yoseob lips. Yoseob wiped his blood and then said.
“I don’t wanna play. Just leave this house.”
“geez! Stop show off! You have nothing!”
Wooyoung punched Yoseob’s stomach. The other just watching Yoseob fell on the floor. IU covered her eyes. Wooyoung smirked. “see? You have nothing”

-------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t know why.. but I have a bad feeling about Yoseob-ssi.. or.. IU..” Hyosung said.
“you’re too much, Hyosung-ah. They are fine. Yoseob can handle it. Ara?”
“still.. I feel uneasy.”
Hyosung stared outside
"they will be okay" Kikwang patted Hyosung's shoulder.

--------------------------------------------------------------

“get up, you, loser!” Wooyoung keep teasing Yoseob. When he tried to kicked him. IU stopped him.
“Stop it! Wooyoung-ah.. the party is over..” IU suddenly shouted.
“but.. we haven’t start it yet, chagi-ya.”
“please, everyone.. leave my house.”
IU stared at Yoseob who looked hold his pain. Wooyoung grabbed IU’s arm. IU quickly removed Wooyoung’s hand.
“just leave, Wooyoung-ah.. you ruined everything.” IU didn’t look at Wooyoung. Everyone left IU’s house, including Wooyoung. IU helped Yoseob to get up. “can you stand?” IU asked in panic tone.
“gwaenchana.. I can stand by myself.” Yoseob tried to stand but suddenly he felt that he’s too weak.
“hold on!” IU grabbed Yoseob’s shoulder and helped him to go to his room.

                Yoseob fell asleep. Sometimes, he moaned his pain. IU sat beside his bed. Watched his pain. IU felt pity for him. “it’s because of me? Mianhae, Yoseob-ssi..” she thought. She wiped Yoseob’s sweat. She takes care of his wounds. She still remember how hard Wooyoung hit him. But, Yoseob never try to reply Wooyoung. Suddenly, IU’s tear is rolling down her cheeks and touched Yoseob’s face. Yoseob opened his eyes slowly. He can see IU’s crying. But he’s too weak to opened his eyes well. He felt so tired and continued his sleep.

                Yoseob got up form his bed. He felt the pain because of his wounds. He saw IU still sleeping beside his bed. He moved IU’s sleeping body to sleep on his bed. He covered her body with his blanket. He stared at her and whispered “gomawo, IU-ssi. I know that there’s a good thing in you. You just forget to show it to the others.” He caress IU’s hair. And left her to sleep.

                Hyosung called Yoseob. She can’t stop the bad feeling that came.
“Ne, Hyosung-ssi?” Yoseob answered the called.
“are you okay?” Hyosung asked.
“what? Of course I’m okay, Hyosung-ssi.” Yoseob replied quickly.
“I hope, Jieun didn’t make a trouble when I’m not at home.”
“of course not. She’s fine. She acts nice, Hyosung-ssi. She even helped me with the house’s tasks.”
Yoseob lied.
“really? Daebak. I lost a point from you, Yoseob-ssi. Hmm ok then, I’ll hang up. Please, take care my sister.”
“ne, algeseumnida.”
Yoseob hung up. He put his phone in his pocket and walked to the dog’s house to feed IU’s dog. IU watched everything that happened. “he didn’t even tell Hyosung about the party. And.. he lied to make me look nice.” She mumbled.

  -------------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung prepared her luggage. She and Kikwang will back to Seoul today. The company’s meeting and her pra-wedding photoshoot finished. She already worried about IU too. So, she can’t wait to back to Seoul soon.
“ready?” Kikwang entered her room and helped her with some luggages. Hyosung nodded.
“have you check out?”
“yes, Ma’am”
Kikwang joked.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“I wanna go to the college, Yoseob-ssi. Can you drive me to my college?” IU asked Yoseob politely. Yoseob kinda surprised. But he just smiled and nodded.
“Ne, IU-ssi. I’ll prepare the car. Please, eat your breakfast first.” Yoseob went to the garage. And IU ate her breakfast which Yoseob cooked for her.

                Arrived at IU’s college, IU asked Yoseob to picked her up after the college over.
“you’ll pick me up, right?” she asked.
“ne, I will.” He smiled. Showed his dimples again. “he.. is cute..” she thought while daydreaming. Yoseob broke her daydream. “IU-ssi, go to your class. I’ll pick you up later.”
“Eoh? Ne.. jalga..”
IU slowly turned around and walked towards her class. Yoseob laugh lightly. “she is cute. She never change.”

 

 

sorry for very late update. I'm still busy with my scool assignments T_T
I hope you can understand. please read this well. I hope it's not too bad.
please comment and subscribe. I'll try to update often. ^^