Forgiven

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

“no way!” Hyosung scream suddenly.
“pssst..” Kikwang puts his point finger in front of his mouth, told Hyosung to keep silence. Hyosung and Kikwang is in front of Yoseob’s room. Kikwang explained Yoseob’s condition to Hyosung.
“Jieun has to know…” Hyosung peep from a small glass in the door.
“no.. she has to rest. You have to rest. Bring Jieun home. I’ll  look after Yoseob.” Kikwang said weakly.
“Jagiya.. are you alright?” Hyosung caress Kikwang’s cheek.
“seeing Yoseob like this.. I’m totally in pain. He has no one. He only has me. And I brought him to Seoul. Making him dying.” Kikwang sat on the bench and looked down.
“Don’t blame yourself..” Hyosung hugged him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“is he alive?” someone called another person. “what a relief. Make sure I won’t be mentioned by anyone. Pay everyone if needed. Make it clear.”
“not everyone can be paid..”
another person replied.
“stupid! Just do whatever!! Yaish!” someone threw the phone away. It’s broken.

“Wooyoung-ah.. You have to go to police station.. and say the truth.” Junho pat Wooyoung’s shoulder. Wooyoung fell slowly on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Although it was hard for asking IU to go home, finally she agreed to go home. On the way home, Hyosung started talking to IU.
“Jieun-ah, what do you want to eat? Wanna go eat something before arrived at home? Or we can call delivery service?” Hyosung asked,
“ani.. I won’t eat.. Yoseob oppa even can’t open his eyes..” IU looked outside the window. Hyosung staring at IU. Feel sad for her.

At the hospital, Kikwang looks after Yoseob. Even he feels sleepy but he tried to stay awake. He’s afraid when he fall asleep, Yoseob will awake. He’s reading a book to stay awake. But sleepiness come again and he can’t help but sleep.

After arrived at home IU quickly went to Yoseob’s used-to-be room. There is no Yoseob’s stuffs there. She sat on the bed and then laid on it. “Oppa.. please wake up soon. I want to meet you. I miss you.” She is holding Yoseob’s necklace tightly.

---------------------------------------------------------

IU fell asleep in Yoseob’s used-to-be room. Suddenly her phone rang. IU quckly awake and answered the call.
“Yobeoseyo?”
“Jieun-ah..”
“Jang Wooyoung?!”
“………..”
“YOU’RE MURDERER!!”
“yeah.. I know it’s my fault. I was doing stupid thing.. but can we meet?”
“NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!”
IU about to hang up but Wooyoung stopped her.
“Please, don’t hang up! I’ll go to the police station after I meet you. I promise..” Wooyoung pleaded. IU finally agreed. “ok. At the park, I’ll wait you in 30mins.” IU hung up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hyosung brought the food for Kikwang. when Hyosung entered the room. Kikwang is still sleeping beside Yoseob. Hyosung’s eyes get teary. “Kikwang loves his bestfriend so much..” Hyosung thought.

“Kikwang-ah.. Jagiya..” Hyosung shook Kikwang’s body. Kikwang finally awake. He blinked his eyes few times.
“eoh.. Hyosung.. you come..”
“ne”
Hyosung smiled weakly “I bring some food. You have to eat. You looked after Yoseob all day long.”
“it’s not a big deal. He was doing better. He saved Jieun.”
Kikwang smiled.

 

IU meet Wooyoung at the park. IU stands opposite Wooyoung.
“now, tell me why you want meet me?” IU asked coldly.
“I.. I want to meet you for last time. And I want to beg you.” Wooyoung replied.
“Beg me?” IU raised an eyebrow, confused.
“I’m so sorry for what happened to Yoseob. I know he is dying.. and..”
“He is not dying!”
IU cut Woyoung’s words. “just tell the point!”
“I beg you not to call the police to arrest me.”
Wooyoung said clearly.
“WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, JANG WOOYOUNG!!” IU yelled at Wooyoung.
“I’m serious. Thinking about how scary the prison is.. I beg you.. don’t call the police to arrest me.”
IU starts to cry. She slapped Wooyoung. “You even realized that prison is scary . Yoseob oppa.. now.. sleeping and I don’t know when he will open his eyes.. It’s even more scarier..” IU’s voice shaking. “and now.. you're asking me not to call the police?! You said after we meet you will go to the police!” IU raised her tone.
“I know that was my fault.. but.. I’m going to go to Berlin. I won’t disturb you or Yoseob again.”
“……………….”
IU didn’t answer.
“Jieun-ah, please..” Wooyoung kneeled down. Pleading.

IU suddenly remember Yoseob, he always forgive everyone and never hate people even being hit before. IU wiped her tears. “you know.. I will never let you go. Because Yoseob oppa still..” IU cried hard. “but.. I know, if he awake. He will let you go and forgive you. Just go. Don’t try to back here or even meet me. I can’t stand it anymore. You are the worst, Wooyoung-ah..” IU looked away.
Wooyoung stood up. “Jieun-ah.. thank you.. Thank you.. I’m so sorry..  and.. I love you..”

Wooyoung suddenly hold IU’s hands. IU stared at Wooyoung. Looking so deep through his eyes. She knows that Wooyoung sincerely said sorry. IU quickly pushed him and ran away. Left Wooyoung alone at the park.

 

 

 

double update!
I hope my subscribers arent tired for waiting :"(
Enjoy reading!!