COMA...

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

“Wooyoung-ah!! Are you crazy? Let me go!” IU tried to open the rope that tied her. She yelled at Wooyoung.
“tell me the truth first. Are you falling in love to your guard?” Wooyoung cupped her cheeks. “you can’t love him, Jieun-ah. You’re mine”
“Wooyoung-ah.. please let me go. You don’t have to do this dramatical thing.”
Wooyoung smirks “I love dramatical things. Usually a person like Yang Yoseob will die first”
“what?! Don’t you dare to touch or hurt him!”

 

Yoseob arrived at the harbor. He’s looking for the garage. Finally he found a garage with the turn-on lamp. “she might be there” he thought.

Yoseob opened the garage rolling door and he widened his eyes.
“Jieun!!”
“Yoseob oppa!”
Jieun cried. Yoseob came closer to her. “Oppa! Stop there! You have to go now!”
“Jieun, what do you mean? Why are you being tied? I come to pick you up.”
Yoseob looked worry.
“no! this is a trap! Leave this garage!” as soon as IU finished her words. The rolling door is quickly closed. Yoseob looked at his back. The garage is locked.
“wait. What’s happening?” Yoseob looks confused. Wooyoung clapped few times.
“I know that Jieun leaved me for you, Yang Yoseob. Or I have to call you Hyung?”
“Jang Wooyoung. I know you’re a bad guy.”
Yoseob glared at him.
“tsk are you kidding me? Just shut your mouth!” Wooyoung came closer to Yoseob and landed a fist on Yoseob’s cheeks. It was a strong punch and Yoseob fell on the floor.
“OPPA!!!” IU is crying. Watching Yoseob fell on the floor with his lips bleeding.

Yoseob stood up. “Let’s clear this up. We don’t need to fight, Wooyoung-ah”
“I told you to shut your mouth!”
Wooyoung screamed and punch Yoseob’s stomach. Yoseob fell again after hit the wall. He is in pain. The fresh blood comes from his lips.
“JANG WOOYOUNG PLEASE!! STOP!” IU cried. She can’t stay still on her chair.
Wooyoung grabbed Yoseob’s collar and pulled him up. “you’re so weak.” He smirked. “and who are you stealing Jieun from me?” he punched Yoseob’s stomach again. Yoseob fell again. Try to stay conscious, his eyes feel heavy.
“I… I like.. I like Jieun.” Yoseob said weakly. Wooyoung stood next to him.
“What?” Wooyoung replied.
“I like Lee Jieun..” Yoseob coughed. “even.. from she was a little girl. When she haven’t met you yet” Yoseob tried to get up.
“Yoseob oppa..” IU sobbed.
“geez.. you have to know where you belong to” Wooyoung kicked him. Yoseob fell again and tried to get up again.
“When she was 7.. she lost her parents..” Yoseob got up slowly. “she did a pinky promise with me and got a necklace from me. I like her since I met her..” he coughed blood. “I granted my promise, met her in Seoul and watching her growth up beautifully, I realized that I love her. I love her when first meeting until now.” Yoseob smiled to IU. He is so weak. He came closer to IU, slowly opened the rope that tied IU. He smiled to IU while Wooyoung still frozen, watching Yoseob and IU. Yoseob grabbed something in his pocket and gave something to IU.  “maybe you still remember this?” Yoseob gave the necklace with shaped moon bendant. IU little bit shocked. She realized that Yoseob is Seobi from her childhood. “Oppa..” IU starts tearing again. Suddenly Wooyoung get his sense again, he’s angry looked at Yoseob and IU togetherness and then he picked a clasp knife from his back and stabbed Yoseob’s back! Yoseob widened his eyes. He fell on IU’s laps. IU shocked. She just silent and starts crying. Wooyoung pulled the knife from Yoseob’s back. His hand covered with Yoseob’s blood. He is little bit shaking, but suddenly he laughed. “hahaha Jieun-ah, see? He died first.” Wooyoung stepped back and left IU with Yoseob.


“Seob.. Seobi.. Oppa.. ireona… (wake up).. open your eyes..” IU shook Yoseob’s body. “You meet me.. but not in Seoul now.. why you meet me like this!!” IU cried hard.
 

A security just passed by when he heard girl’s voice, crying. He felt afraid but he brave himself to check it to the old garage. He opened the rolling door slowly. He found IU with fallen Yoseob in the garage.
“young lady? What are you doing here?”  He asked when suddenly he take a look at Yoseob  “Oh Lord! What happened with that youngman?!” he quickly approached Yoseob. IU still sit on the floor she is shaking.

“Young lady, don’t be afraid. I’ll help you. Now, please call 911 to help this young man.” The security said to IU. IU nodded. And grabbed her phone. She is still shaking. Her fingers hardly put the numbers. And then he gave the phone to security, because she is still shaking, she can’t even say a word. The security sighs. And called 911 for help. After that he is checking Yoseob’s condition. “He is still alive, young lady. But he lost much blood..”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT?! Yes, I will come soon!” Kikwang hung up the call. He stared at Hyosung.
Hyosung stared at him back, looked worry. “what’s happened?”
“Yoseob is in hospital now. Someone stabbed him. And IU was there.”
Kikwang explained.
“WHAT? What.. what happened..” Hyosung shocked and started to cry. Kikwang hugged her.
“IU is fine. She is waiting for us at the hospital now. We have to be there soon.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IU keeps holding Yoseob’s hand and crying beside his bed at the hospital.
“Oppa.. this is my fault.. please, open your eyes..” she pleaded. But Yoseob didn’t response. He still close his eyes. The infuse on his hand, rubber-tube for adding blood and he got help for his breath. He looks like never awake.

Kikwang and Hyosung arrived and quickly went to Yoseob’s room. They opened the door and found IU there. Crying. And holding Yoseob’s hand. Hyosung ran to IU. Kikwang followed her behind. Kikwang looks sad, staring at his bestfriend.
“Jieun-ah.. gwaenchana? (are you alright?)” Hyosung asked. IU just nodded weakly. She keeps staring at unconscious Yoseob. Hyosung is crying beside her.
“Eonni..” IU started to talk. Hyosung little bit surprised when IU called her ‘Eonni’.
“n..ne..”
“this is my fault..”
IU holds Yoseob’s hand tightly and buried her face to the bed. Hyosung caress IU’s back.
“no, Jieun-ah.. it’s not your fault..” Hyosung wiped her own tears.

Kikwang approached the bed. Holding the bed’s corner while staring at Yoseob. “Buddy.. wake up.. everyone’s here. You have to stop making us sad.” Kikwang’s tears rolling down on his cheeks. “You have to be strong. Like Yang Yoseob. You always strong before.” Kikwang wiped his tears, then she said to Hyosung. “I’ll meet the doctor and look after the registration. Stay here.” Hyosung replied with a simple nod.

Kikwang meets the doctor to talk about Yoseob’s condition.
“Doctor.. I have to know about my friend’s condition. How’s he?” Kikwang asked.
The doctor looked at Kikwang seriously and take a deep breath. “I will tell you honestly that your friend is not alright. He is dying. He is coma.”
“……”
Kikwang widened his eyes.
“actually the wound is not only because the stab, but he got injures all over his body. I found out those injuries from a fight. He got a lot of punches. Some of his bones broken. And internal damage. Even if he awake later, he needs years for curing……”

Kikwang left the doctor’s room and went to Yoseob’s room. All the way to Yoseob’s room, he feels like wanna scream. He can’t believe that his friend is coma. He opened the door and staring at Yoseob.  That calm buddy is really calm now. Sleeping. Full of peace. Coma….

 

 

 

I'm sorry for just comeback after years... :(
I'm a student of university now. I can't be free like before.
but I got holiday. I hope I can update daily!~ I really sorry *bow*