Pra-wedding photoshoot

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

“Aish.. headache..” IU woke up and then walked to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. “Too lazy to go to college..” she mumbled. After that she went to the dining room. She found nothing. “aish!! That countrified guy didn’t cook yet?” she thought. She walked towards the kitchen and almost bump with Yoseob.
“Eoh? You woke up by yourself? By the way, good morning” Yoseob greeted her with his best smile.
“hm. Where’s my breakfast?” IU replied rudely.
“this.” Yoseob lifted a tray which full with a plate of pancake and a glass of milk with his hands.
“give ‘em to me!” IU grabbed the tray and walked to dining room.

                Yoseob cleaned the kitchen when IU finished her breakfast and wanna get some water. Yoseob looked at her. Feel annoyed, IU yelled at him.
“waeyo! Why do you look at me like that?”
“aniyo..”
Yoseob smiled.
“geez! Why do you always smile when I angry with you!” IU sighed. “and! Don’t ever think that I’ll act good to you because of the accident yesterday! Ara?” IU left Yoseob with all of confusion.

                In Jeju Island, Hyosung already wake up and do some exercise in the morning. She breathed slowly to feel the fresh air there. “Ah~ so different with Seoul!” she thought. Someone knocked her door. She directly opened the door and found Kikwang with a bucket of flowers.
“Morning, Yeobo” he smiled and gave the flowers to Hyosung.
“Oh, hi! Morning, Yeobo.” Hyosung took the flowers and then hugged him.
“ready for today?”
“Mmm… Kinda nervous”
Hyosung bit her lips.
“it’s ok, Yeobo. Remember, it’s for our wedding. It isn’t a presentation for the company” Kikwang kissed her forehead and said “go, prepare yourself. I’ll wait at the lobby in 30 minutes.” He closed the door and then went to the lobby.

-----------------------------------------------

In Seoul, Yoseob got little problem with take care of IU. Because, she’s such a little rascal. She doesn’t want anyone dictate her or ask her for doing something. Now, it’s time to go to the college, but she doesn’t want to go. Yoseob tried to ask her politely. But it’s useless.
“yah! I’m tired! I’ll go to the college tomorrow!”
“do you feel ill or something?”
Yoseob asked.
“ya.. Mmm.. I think, I got fever!” IU lied.
“Ok then.. take a rest. need a medicine?” Yoseob asked.
"NO!! I think.. I just need sleep." IU answered. Yoseob nodded. He closed IU’s room’s door and then continued to clean the pool. IU sighed. IU made sure that Yoseob isn’t around and then called her friends.
“Ne. Ok ok. Hyosung isn’t in Seoul! Hahaha I know! It’s fun! Come to my house tonight. Buy alcohol or else. Make a mess tonight. I make a party! Tell the other, ok? See ya!” IU finished called her friends and smirked. “countrified, I’ll kick you out! Haha” she thought.

------------------------------------------------

                At another place, Hyosung and Kikwang busy with their pra-wed photoshoot.  They took pics on a flowers field, near the beach. And the second place will be at the big coral on the beach. For 1st place, Hyosung wears orange mini dress with yellow & white accent and cream hat. And for 2nd place,Hyosung wears a white gown which fit on her body and put a hairpin (from weather of goose) which make her looks so beautiful. They started the photo session.
“Nervous?” Kikwang smiled  to Hyosung while made a pose based on what the photographer asked.
“Ani.. just.. too happy.” Hyosung smiled and linked her arms to Kikwang’s shoulders.
They took some pics there. What a beautiful result that they will get!

                They went to 2nd place. While the crews prepared next session, Hyosung tried to call IU. But she keep rejecting Hyosung’s calls. And then Hyosung called Yoseob.
“Yoseob-ssi?” Hyosung called while the make-up crews helped her for the make-up.
“ne, Hyosung-ssi?” Yoseob answered.
“Jieun keep rejecting my calls. Is she at home?”
“ah ye, Hyosung-ssi. She’s sleeping now. She got fever.”
“Ah! Really? Is she okay?”
she said with worrying tone.
“don’t worry, Hyosung-ssi. She just need sleep.” Yoseob tried to make Hyosung calm. “just focus on whatever you do there” he continued.
“neomu kamsahaeyo, Yoseob-ssi..” Hyosung hung up.

                Finally the preparation is ready. Hyosung has small problem when she must walked to the big coral because of her gown. But after all, everything is okay.
“okay, please, Hyosung-ssi and Kikwang-ssi, show us your intimity.” The chef-photographer commanded.
“ah, ye..” Kikwang looks nervous. Hyosung giggled and then pulled him close to her.
“Like that! Hold it up!” the photographer started to take the pics.

                Last session of the pra-wed photoshoot, they want have sunset theme. So, they waited until the sun set.
“ok, ok.. this last part is so important because we can’t rewind the sunset today. So, let’s work hard for the best result.” The chef-photographer gave the direction. Hyosung and Kikwang nodded and started to pose. They took a lot of pics there. And the last pic is ‘kissing scene’.
“Thank you everyone! Finally we finished the beautiful day with best couple that we ever had” The chef-photographer said and then pat Kikwang’s shoulder.
Hyosung bowed and said “Thank you everyone. So sorry if you guys feel that I’m troublesome.”

                Finished the photoshoot, Kikwang and Hyosung changed their clothes and checked the result photos that they took that day.
“ey, I love that pic!” Kikwang pointed to a pic when he lifted Hyosung at the flowers field.
“nado haha” Hyosung nodded and then pointed at other pic. “this one is nice too!” she pointed to a pic when she was talking with Kikwang while looked at the beach. “that’s good too. These are pics that we took at the flowers field.” Kikwang explained. They checked the other pics whe Kikwang gave Hyosung piggyback ride. They laughed freely on that pic. And the other pic when they kissed with the sunset as the background. Hyosung and Kikwang smiled. This photoshoot is over. And that means, their wedding is come faster. Hyosung looked at Kikwang and said.
“Eoh. We can choose the pics for our wedding tomorrow, right?” Hyosung asked. Kikwang just nodded as an answer.

 

 

simple chapter for Kisungshippers! ^^ mianhe.. it's lame, isn't it? T_T
but please, keep supporting me! subscribe and comments ^^