Wild Girl?

My Guardian, Yang Yoseob

Hyosung woke up and looked at the clock. 8 PM!! “omo! I’m late!” she thought. She came out from her room and found his sister still sleep in family room. “Aish! This girl!”. She shook IU’s body to wake her up. But IU is too lazy to open her eyes.
“Lee Jieun! Wake up! Ireona! You must go to college!” Hyosung yelled at IU.
“Aaaaa.. noisy!” IU finally open her eyes. Hyosung smells alcohol from IU.
“wait! Where did you go lastnight? Go to the club? Again? You drank alcohol?!” Hyosung grabbed IU’s arm. IU sat and yelled at Hyosung.
“if I drink alcohol? What do you wanna do, huh?”
“You! Follow me!”
Hyosung pulled IU to the pool. And then Hyosung pushed IU until she fell into the pool.
“Yah! Hyosung! Are you crazy!! You just pushed me into the pool in the early morning!”
“I don’t care. You must think about your fault! Now, prepare yourself to go to college!”
Hyosung commanded to IU. “I’m going now” she continued. IU just glared at her. “AAAAAA! I hate you!” she shouted.

                Hyosung arrived at the office. She met Kikwang there. Hyosung seems upset, Kikwang greeted her.
“Annyeong, Yeobo.” He kissed her forehead.
“Ah, annyeong..” Hyosung hugged him.
“what’s wrong?”
“I’m a bad sister..”
“IU again?”
Kikwang caress Hyosung’s hair.
“I can’t handle her anymore.. She always hate me.”
“no, she doesn’t hate you, Hyo-ah. By the way, how about our plan to Jeju Island?”
“ah! Yes.. our pra-wedding photo session and business meeting. I don’t know.. how about IU? I can’t leave her alone. However, we will go to Jeju Island for a month.”
“no need to worry. I have someone to handle her while we go”
Kikwang smiled.

                IU just arrived at the house. She shouted to her maid to put her bag and make her something to eat. But no answer, she got angry and went to the kitchen. No one there. She grabbed her phone and called Hyosung.
“Yobusae..” Hyosung can’t continue her word, IU already yelled at her.
“Yah! Where’s Min Ra? You fired her?”
“Can you speak formally to your sister?”
“Where is she?!”
“Her parent is sick! She went to her hometown.”
“I’m hungry, go home and buy me food!”
IU hung up. Hyosung sighed and drove. She talked to someone beside her.
“I hope you can handle this wild girl.” Hyosung said and he just replied with a smile.

                IU played with her dog when someone came. He came with the food. He greeted IU but she ignored him and asked him to go from her house.
“You came for deliver this, huh? So, your work is over. Go. My sister will pay this.”
“I.. I’m not food courier”
he smiled. “I’m…” he stopped when Hyosung entered the living room.
“He is Yang Yoseob. Your guardian. I have a business trip to Jeju Island. So, he’ll handle this house for me. And.. he’ll handle you.” Yoseob just smiled and nodded.
IU can’t accept it. “What?! I don’t want him! I don’t need him! I’m not a baby!”
“it’s my decision and you can’t change my mind!”

Yoseob just watching the girls’ fight. He can’t say anything and don’t want involve to their privacy. His job is take care the house and IU.

*flashback*

“Yoseob-ah!” Kikwang called someone. He turned around and greeted Kikwang warmly.
“Kikwang-ah! Long time no see” they hugged. “what make you come?” Yoseob asked.
“I have a job for you. Just leave your current job. And come with me”
“What? I can’t.. Uncle gave me a job at this shop and I can’t leave this.”
“I’ll talk with him. Come on. You just have to work for a month and the payment will help you to continue your study”

Yoseob has a dream to be a musician, but he can’t reach that dream because he didn’t have money to continue his study. His father bankrupt.. and he passed away because of heart attack. So, he lives alone in his parents’ hometown and works at vegetable store.
“Yah! Why do you daydream?” Kikwang pats Yoseob’s shoulder.
“ah.. I just thinking..”
“no need to think it. I won’t accept a No”
Kikwang smiled.
And then Kikwang brought Yoseob to Seoul to meet Hyosung and give the job.

*flashback end*

“Kikwang will pick me up 30mins more. I must prepare my stuffs. Yoseob-ssi, welcome to our house put your stuffs at your room there” Hyosung pointed to a room and then she entered her room.
IU glared at Yoseob, then entered her room and closed the door. Yoseob shocked and just smiled.

                IU laid on her bed, she got angry with Hyosung because she brought Yoseob. She thought “Is she crazy? She want me to live with that countrified guy! How if that guy do something bad to me!”. Someone broke her thought by knocked her door.
“IU-ssi.. Your sister will go now.” It’s Yoseob’s voice.
“just let her go! And you can go too!” IU replied from her room.
“hahaha you’re so funny, IU-ssi”
“how dare you call me IU?!”
“Your sister said that you like it..”
Yoseob answered. IU opened her door and little bit shocked because Yoseob is exactly in front of the door. IU pushed him away.
“back off!!!” IU yelled at Yoseob and then go to the front door. Yoseob just followed her.

                Kikwang helped Hyosung with her stuffs. IU and Yoseob met them. Kikwang saw IU and greeted her with a warm hug.
“IU-saeng ppuing ppuing” Kikwang and then hugged her.
“Aish! Let me go!” IU pushed him.
“wow! You’re more stronger than before. I miss your cuteness though” Kikwang laughed.
“stop acting that we have good relationship. You! Helped Hyosung to find this countrified guy, huh? You wanna have fun with Hyosung and didn’t want me disturb you, huh?” IU replied. Kikwang and  Yoseob just smiled.
“Lee Jieun! Stop it!  You wanna die!” Hyosung yelled at her.
“Ssssshhhh. Stop fighting!” Kikwang stopped them. “Seob-ah, take care of her, ne?” Kikwang continued.
“Arasseo, Kikwang-ah” they did high five.

                Hyosung and Kikwang went to Jeju Island. IU and Yoseob will live together for a month. But IU doesn’t like Yoseob after all.
“yah! Countrified! Why do you still here? Go out!” IU commanded.
“I can’t, IU-ssi. My job is to take care of you and the house.”
“how much?”
“pardon me?”
“How much Hyosung pay you?”
IU asked Yoseob rudely.
“It’s none of your business” Yoseob smiled “just enter you room. Tomorrow, you have to go to the college” Yoseob left her and entered his room.

                At the airplane, Hyosung worried about IU.
“Yeobo..” she called Kikwang who half asleep.
“ne?”
“I feel uneasy.. leave Yoseob-ssi at my house. It’s not that I didn’t believe him. I just feel bad for him because he’ll stuck a month with that wild girl.” Hyosung sighed.
“I believe he can handle IU. Don’t worry, yeobo.” Kikwang holds Hyosung’s hand.

 

actually this story already posted few weeks ago.but Asianfanfics got error and I lost it T_T
next chapters will be update soon ^^