Blackmails and Runaway

I'll Protect You

 

Kwon Ji Yong POV

As soon as the door behind close, I see Chae Rim standing in front me with her anxious face. I force a smile on her and turning back away from her. When our distance gets further, I can hear fast footstep echoing in the corridor and a pair of arm wrap around my waist. Chae Rim sobs silently and holds me tightly as if I will go somewhere farther. “Oppa, you really made this the right decision?”

“Umm. It is the best for all of us.” I hold her palms and turn to face her. She lowers down her head more avoiding having eye contact with me. I caress her cheek and wipe some of the tears away but sadly she cries some more. “But why oppa?”

I cup both of her cheek and whisper, “It is best for you not to know. After all I don’t want to disappoint my dongsaeng.” Instantly I let go of her and turn away to prevent emotion get into my heart. It’s no use Dara noona. The more I deny the present me, the closer I resemble to. This drug addiction is just too much to handle. I just feel like running away from this world. Away from the reality and live in the dream of paradise eternally forever.

I step away from the YG building and glanced it for the last time. I take a bow and put on the hoodie before walking away from those familiar building and life forever and ever. Not knowing a shadow appear behind hiding from just now.

Lee Seung Hyun POV

“WHAT? JI YONG DECIDED TO QUIT? WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN HYUN SUK NIM?” Seung Hyun hyung bang on the table louder than the previous one demanding for a clearer explanation? I can see Yong Bae and Dae sung hyung show their scared and anxious expression. While me, I really don’t know what to think and feel because I really don’t know what the hell is going on and I don’t understand it at all. Why Ji Yong hyung? Why?

“Like I told you, he commits some things that offend our contract. So I had no choice but to make him go.”

“What are the things that he had done? There is no scandal or rumor around about him?” Daesung hyung quickly throw back a reasonable question.

“You still want me to give you a reason? I thought you guys had known it already about the relationship.” Hyun Suk nim pressed on the last word of the sentence. “Now, the only thing is to deal with Dara.”

“Noo! Please don’t terminate Dara too! It is just a rumor and gossip. It is not true at all! Please understand it.” This time Yong Bae hyung really defend Dara noona. I look at those sincere eyes and sigh softly. “It’s too late now Yong Bae, Dara also agree that the rumor is true and she decided to let me terminate her. I don’t want to speak about this any more. Don’t make me repeat myself again. I will let you guys have break for 2 weeks to settle all your emotional problem before I inform the media about this things.” With that, Hyun Suk nim sit back on his office chair and stay silent.

Seung Hyun hyung immediately retreat back and I quickly follow him. He fumbled on his pocket and gets his phone instantly. After pressing some buttons, he pressed it on his ear waiting for answer but sadly it reaches the voice mail. “Hyung… It’s going to be all right. Just give in some time alright?”

Kwon Ji Yong POV

I walk down exiting the condominium entrance door and spotting a familiar figure. A very familiar petite figure with her right hand holding on a medium sized bag. I quickly run towards her and embrace her tightly. “You idiot! Why you keep on pursuing me? You should just stay here!”

“No Ji Yong-ah I am the one who cause all this trouble for you. Because of me, you become addicted to drugs. I am really a no good noona but please just let me make this my last chance to save you back from this cruelty world. Let us live together away from here and start a new life. All right?”

I snuggled in her neck more breathe in the baby scent in it. “Thank you, Dara noona.”

Yang Hyun Suk POV

That Kwon Ji Yong! How dare he blackmail me with the drug case involved! I had raise and train him well but he just turn his back on me. Fine! That Sandara Park also coming to my office warning me about the drug case. If I don’t let them go both, they will send an evidence of Ji Yong consume drugs and the footage of me giving drugs to Ji Yong. Okay, I admit defeat now since I can’t do anything about it. Just be more careful from now on, Ji Yong and Dara.

I take off Ji Yong and Dara individual poster, dumping into the rubbish bin. I glared at the secretary beside me and he quickly understands it by picking out the rubbish away from the office.

“Guess I will just torture them sweetly”

 

 

For those of you who confuse about the plotline, just comment below, i will answer it! :D