The Secret Admirer

I'll Protect You

 

Sandara Park POV

“Ji yong-ah.” I called back and see his exhausted face clearly printed on his face. He kicked away the invincible rock as he looks away nervously. “Can we talk noona?” I signal him as a yes before I went to Bom that I have some important business that I need to attend to. Bom just shrugged weirdly seeing that it is nearly midnight but she just wave her hand casually. I quickly ran back to Ji yong as I drag his arm away from the restaurant. As I know we are truly far from the restaurant, I release the grip and look at Ji yong as a gesture for him to start talking.

“Noona.”

“Hm?”

“I had the thing just now.”

I sighed audibly as I looked at him and soothe his arm. “What’s wrong? I thought you told me you will stop taking those things.” He shook his head and buried his head on his folded hand. I pat his back to calm him down as he sob silently. I looked up and see one glowing stars alone above the dark skies. It glimmers brightly as if give us a little bit of hope in our life. I smiled as I bring Ji yong closer to me as I silently thought ‘I should settle this matter as soon as possible.’

Choi Seung Hyun POV

I looked down the couch as I see Yong Bae lying on it while staring at his phone. I strolled to the kitchen to get some cold water as I sit down the remaining sofa to make an eye contact with him. He notices my stare and get up to scratch his back of the neck. “Yes, hyung?”

“Do you have something in your mind right now? SOMEONE familiar that I know?” I clearly emphasize on the word to get out the information he keep on denying it. He smiled and threw away his phone on the couch. “Is it wrong to be in love with someone older than you?”

I clearly shook my head and pause to sip in the cold water. I placed the black ceramic mug on the table and lean on the sofa more. “I’m not trying to be mean but I think you should just forget her. She completely not has a slight interest in you. Believe me Yong Bae.” He pouts and looks at me to speak up before the door suddenly opened.

“Hyung! See what I told you!” Seungri quickly run to us as he tossed his phone to me. I snatched it and looked at the picture on the phone. It was Ji yong and Dara leaning on each other. Yong Bae quickly snatched away Seungri’s phone eager to know what’s going on and drop the phone instantly. “Hyung! My phone dammit!”

Yong Bae quickly jogs to his room and close it leaving Seungri and me. Seungri exchanges looks with me and quickly grabs his phone to go back to his room. I hold back the mug and exhaled the remaining air in my lung as I breath in deeply.

‘What’s going on with you, Ji yong-ah? You can’t even discuss this matter with your hyung?’

I shook away the thought and go to kitchen sink to wash the mug before I head onto my room to get some sleeps before the next day comes. While I stretch myself to reach the bedside lamp switch, I heard the door main door open and close. I release all the thought and switch it off.

“Goodnight my doll collection.”