The Betrayer?

I'll Protect You

 

Kwon Ji Yong POV

I strolled along the corridor sweating and black eyes all around my face. My head fells a bit light and due to recent consumption of heroine given by the manager hyung, I can barely complete my various schedules and practices. I walk and exchange glances with various staff as I look down along the way, I see a pair of black converse stand in front of me. I look up and saw Dara noona with worried expression clearly printed on her face. “Ji yong-ah? You have something to talk about?”

“About what noona?” I scratch behind my neck and force a bit of smile.

“That you and me dating?”

I blinked my eyes and just clearly remember what I had said to Seung Hyun hyung 5 days ago. I cleared out my throat and noona just look at me waiting for an answer. “Sorry noona. Seung Hyun hyung keep on pestering me about why I’m late during schedule, or arriving dorm at midnight. I know I shouldn’t involve you, I—”

“Shh.. Ji yong. Don’t worry, noona will always be by your side. I don’t blame you for the problem. Just make sure this dating news of us stay only between the group member okay?”

I nod my head and chuckled gratefully to Dara noona. At least there is still a person who understands me well and comforts me. I hope Hyun Suk nim will never find out about he fake rumor though. If he does then, my life and her life will completely vanish. Dara noona stare at me for a while and begin to speak up “Ji Yong-ah, you looked tired as if you don’t sleep last night. Is something wrong?” She brings her hand up and caressed my face to check my condition. I smile brightly and grab her hand gently, nodding my head in response.

“Then I guess, I will see you around then.” Dara noona waves at me and quickly jog back to 2NE1’s practice room. I smiled retarded thinking about what happened just now just enough to motivate myself for the rest of the day.

“Hyung! Time to practice!” Yongbae screams at the other room and I quickly respond, “Ooh!”

Yang Hyun Suk POV

“Are you sure about this?” I put back the camera on the table and stare at the person. She just nodded with her ponytail bounce up and down but did not talk at all. I sighed looking at the picture in the camera. Kwon Ji Yong and Sandara Park.

“One thing, I have to ask you though. Why have you tell me about the truth, I thought they are your closest friend ever?” She trembles hearing the question and look at me with her scared pupil. “This is my responsible as a part of the group, I think it is better not to mix love with work right, Hyun Suk-nim?”

“Ow, what a reasonable and responsible answer. Very well then, I will decide what I have to do next. You may leave.”

“Um. May I know what will you do with them?”

“Either force them to break up or…” I look at the person in front of me seriously and she immediately avoids my gaze, breaking through the door entrance. Pitiful and foolish people. Think you can get away from my grasp? Absolutely no, for I who train and promote you guys with my precious money. Looks like I should do something more to scared those people.

Park Bom POV

I munch over the cup of corn happily after finish the tiring gym practice. Dara hummed some random song and I scooped bunch of corn, shoving it to Dara. “No thanks Bommie.”

“If you say so.” I taunt her playfully enjoying every sip of corn. Oh corn, why you so delicious? I think after I retire I will own a hectare of corn farm and married with Seung- Wait! Why am I thinking about that stupid Tabi to the extent to married him? No! A big no! I smacked my head, which earn a weird glare from Dara. I just swished away all the crazy married thought and just enjoy the butter corn.

Suddenly Seung Hyun showed up in opposite direction and we exchange stares. My face flushed red, thinking about the whole marriage thought and I quickly avoid his gaze. Dara realized my action and started to snickered and giggled happily. “Looks like we have another love birds~” Dara walked away past me and Seung Hyun whose face seems to be embarrassed.