The Unexpected Revelation

I'll Protect You

 

Lee Chae Rim POV

“Bom bo ram ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta BEET!” I hummed our group’s song excitedly as I jumped excitedly glancing at Big Bang’s practice room. They all gather in and talk with Ji yong. Sensing some problem from their serious face, I try to open the doorknob but then Ji yong quickly snatch the door open with a startled face. I give off a smile and he just smile back before I see his retreating back figure.

“What happened to Ji yong oppa?”

Seung Hyun just shrugged and walked away leaving the three remaining men in the room. I squat down and look at them carefully. “Come on tell me what happened!” I pouted slightly while I tapped my feet on the hard wooden floor. Seems like they don’t want to talk about it as they quickly get up leaving me alone in the room. ‘What has gotten all of the people’s mind in this studio exactly!’

“CL unnie! What are you doing here alone?” Minzy jumped and hugged me tightly as I pat the back of her head. At least there are still maknae who always cheer up the atmosphere.

“Unnie, what’s wrong with the Big Bang oppas? Also what relationship did Ji yong oppa and Dara unnie have now?”

I shook my head and placing both of my palms on the back of my head as I strolled to our own practice room. ‘The leader title is just a nickname. The truth is I don’t even know what the hell is going on now.”

Sandara Park POV

I knocked on the door three times before I heard a respond coming. I open the door and see Yang Hyun Suk sitting on the big and black leather chair. I closed the door carefully and the CEO quickly breaks in the silence. “What do you need Dara-ah?”

“I just want to ask a favor. Can you please stop giving Ji yong those depressant pills? It will not settle all the problem he currently facing now!” The CEO folded in his arm and lean on the office desk more, looking at me “I assume Ji yong is the one telling you all this drugs issue BUT I just merely give to Ji yong to widen his entertainment business. Look what his face now to the whole Korean ‘Most perfect men and style in whole Korea’. What about you Dara? You clearly did not work hard properly, am I right?”

I try to calm myself down as I grip on the chair tightly. “But-“

“I don’t want to hear any of this issue especially from you. I have spent most of money to train you guys for free. Now it is the time for you guys to pay me back. Even though you guys now are quite wide known in the world but there is always a way for me to enhance your popularity. You do realize that right? So, just forget about to say your gratitude to me whatsoever and instead please work harder. Do I make myself clear to you?” I smirked and get up away from this filthy office as soon as possible. I massage the temple of my head and rummaged my hair. Indeed entertainment world is full of tricks and play. You don’t have to tell me.

Choi Seung Hyun POV

“Ji yong? Ji yong-ah!” I turn my head from side to side as I closed the door. Strange, he must be here cause I have mostly search each floor. I look to the right and saw a shadow on the corner of the building. Smiling to myself, I walk to the shadow owner.

“Ji yong? Are you alright?”

“Hmm, hyung. I’m all right.”

“You seem to be troubled lately though. Do you have anything to say to me?” I stare at Ji yong eyes directly demanding for an answer. Ji yong looked at me and I can feel now he is thinking of saying a lame excuses. I grip on his wrist and look at him more serious. “Ji yong! Please tell me what happened! You are hurting our group members emotionally and as your hyung, I ought to know why so I can help you.”

Ji yong his lips as he tries to open his mouth to say something. “Dara and me..”

“Hm?” He paused a while before continuing his sentence.

“We…. are currently dating.”