The Unknown Relationship

I'll Protect You

 

Sandara Park POV

Life as artist indeed is not a great and incredible job as young people who wanted to become one. Faking your smile and lying about personality and life, after all it is just an act to mask your true self. I sighed desperately as I look at my phone waiting for the time to pass. “Dara-ah..” I looked up and saw Bom sitting on the remaining empty space. I let out a small confronting smile knowing what had happened to her.

“People keep on discussing over all the Internet on that teenage picture that my stupid friend post. What should I do Dara-ah? The CEO keep on pestering me to do a conference to prove that we are plastic free but I can’t just do that, can’t I? It will be lying to myself and to the citizen.” I pat on her shoulder and saying encouraging word such as it will be alright or everything will went smoothly even though I know that this rumor will take some time for it to disappear.

“Dara-unnie! Bom-unnie! Last practice before the closing time!” The 2NE1 maknae call out from the end of the corridor indicate our break time is over. Bom respond and jog to the dance studio while me, myself walking casually as I peek in the Big Bang dance studio. Suddenly the door opens, revealing Taeyang as he flashes his usual eye-smile.

“Noona! After practice want to grab some food together?” I shook my head and smile back to him before I quickly jog to the dance studio to prevent any scolding from the choreographer. I can hear Taeyang shout some encouragement word for me and I just smile to myself.

After the whole dance practice session, Bom and me decide to sneak out for some midnight snack and bump into Se7en oppa. Then we go to the nearest stall to get our self some food and drinks while talking about our whole day life.

“So Bom, how will you going to solve that rumor problem. It needs to be done as quickly as possible. You know the CEO will not be happy about dragging the matters.” Se7en warned as he snatched the barbequed pork. I look over Bom to see her reaction and respond but she just show us her confused and worried expression.

“I even don’t know how to solve it oppa. The CEO is forcing me to do a conference with the reporter but it will just be lying to myse-“

“This is an entertainment world Bom. Ever since the rumor about Han Byul and me I get to learn the lesson on the truth of entertainment world. But I can’t just hurt Han Byul so I decided to tell the truth, which cost my fame. It is your decision to decide whether you can trust people by telling them the truth or just keep on denying it. After all this is your life.” Indeed what sunbaenim oppa said was fully true. Entertainment world is really full of trick and maze for you to live and solve it.

Suddenly Bom’s phone ring and she quickly excuse herself from us as she walked away to take the rather important call. As I focus my attention on the pork, Se7en oppa asked “So how is your relationship with Ji yong?”

“There is nothing between us. Don’t just start gossiping on me and him.”

“But I see you guys last time walking together around here. You think my eyes prove me wrong? Come on just tell me the truth dongsaeng-ah.”

I my lips as I look at oppa genuine eyes. I know I always discuss most of my problems to Se7en oppa but this thing between Ji yong and me is just rather complicated. I mumbled sorry as I swallow all my remaining drink before I excuse myself to pay. And I just clearly remember Bom is still outside talking to the caller who I assume as our CEO. I wait in front of the entrance waiting for Bom to come back before I see a familiar figure person smiling bitterly at me.

“Noona, how are you?”

 

 

sorry for the short chapter and thanks for the support! If any of you confuse of the storyline, just drop the question ^^

@sandaragon: i'll try my best to update more frequently :)

@nicholaslive: yes, it is :)

@eirrtin: thank you very much!

@Lyusdr: i will try to :)