Jealousy and Cares

I'll Protect You

 

Sandara Park POV

As soon as I turn right of the corner to reach my practice room, I saw the duo gossip maker, Seung Hyun oppa, Bom, Minzy and CL standing in line looking at me, as they have known something from me. I frown my eyebrow and crossed my arm and sighed, “What can I help you with? Basically I’m in total bad mood now. So make it -”

“Congratulation on your relationship my Dara noona! Your master is very proud of you!” Seungri shout and fake a cry sound. “How come you don’t tell me about it Dara? Are you shy?” Bom snickered which Seung Hyun mock “Are you shy~”

“Yaa! You really love to find problem with me!” Bom slap Seung Hyun lots of time on his arm but he still keep his steady face. Daesung quickly run in front of me and asked “Noona! Since when you guys start your relationship?” Minzy quickly slid beside Daesung and nod her head. I’m still widening my eyes and in completely shock. Ji yong and me? Who is the one spreading this stupid rumor? I look at the corner of my eye and say CL expression is becoming darker. She noticed my look and quickly walked away. Omo… Did I do something wrong?

“Chae rim? Chae rim-ah!” I quickly walk past away from them and towards where Chae Rim head. Suddenly a strike of realization struck my memories, which shut my mouth and stop walking. “Oh yeah, Chae Rim…”

Park Bom POV

“Yaa! Seung Hyun pabo! Stop following me!” I shrieked loudly so that even the stupidest people know that I want that person to be gone and out of my world. Gosh! Seung Hyun! You have lie to all your VIP fans with your cool and chic attitude! I stomped loudly toward the practice room while holding my lunch box given by my manager. I can hear Seung Hyun snickered that he had extremely annoy me from just now and quickly follow my pace while holding his lunch box as well.

“Noona! I’m planning to go this place to have my lunch too! As if I will ever follow you.” Seung Hyun shows his annoying face and my anger level going to explode soon. Calm down Bom. Breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in and breathe out. That’s it Bom! If you don’t want to see this guy face then just go somewhere place to eat. Easy Breezy!

“Fine then T-O-P! I will have my lunch SOMEWHERE!” Before I can get out of the practice room. Seung Hyun immediately yanks my arm and forces to face him for 10 seconds and speak up. “No! Don’t leave me noona! Accompany mee~” He showed his aegyo as cute as possible with his big eyes and shake my arm slightly. I snickered sarcastically and let go of his grasp. “Then give noona a reason why noona should accompany you.”

“Umm… Noona! Just sit down first while I give you my reasonable answer okay?” He quickly drags me towards the floor and smiled with his usual awkward smile. He opens the lunch box revealing the usual chicken , boiled potato and salad without the sauce. He sneaks a look to me and quickly digs in his lunch.

“Speak up Seung Hyun-ah!” I poke the chicken and put it inside my mouth. Eww… No taste as usual. “Noona! The chicken got no taste at all!”

“Seung Hy—“

“The salad also doesn’t have any sauce! How are we supposed to eat this!”

“Ya… Seung—“

“The potato well… is fully cooked. How about yours noona?”

“Yaaa!!!! Choi Seung Hyun! Stop changing our conversation and speak up your reason before 5 seconds pass so I can leave this place without see and hear your annoying presence!” I glared at him and he immediately stunned seeing my extremely mad expression. He clears his throat and stare at me.

“Ijustwanttohavelunchwithyou.” He mumbled incoherently.

“Haah? I bla bla bla you? Speak slowly!”

“I just want to have lunch with you. Simple as that noona! Can your dongsaeng have lunch with you? Should I ask permission from someone else to have lunch with you noona?” He complains like a 5 years old kid with his usual hoarse voice. Did I hear it wrongly? He wants to have lunch with me? Before I can spoke up, I see a corn stick in front of my face by an inch.

“Eat it noona. I know you love corn.”