The Lonely Boy

I'll Protect You

 

Lee Chae Rim POV

“So will you willing to take my offer?”

“Your true potential should be shown to the world.”

“It is a waste to put you in a group.”

“It is now the time for you to shine.”

“Please think about it carefully and get back to me as soon as possible.”

Those questions and sentences are continuously ringing inside my head, which make me nauseous. It has been one week since Jiyong oppa and Dara unnie gone away. Media keep on pressing about the issues and millions of VIPs and Blackjacks sign a petition to against Hyun suk nim decision. Of course there is a lot of riot going around, Jiyong oppa is the main of the Bigbang and Dara unnie is just the visual of our group. Well maybe the crowd is just voting for Jiyong to come back.

Should I take the offer? Of me going solo? But what will happen to 2NE1? It will be just an irresponsible act if I do that.

A knock on my door and shadow can be seen from the small hole beneath. “I’m fine, Minzy. Just put the food on the table. Right now I’m not in the mood to eat.”

The maknae just respond softly and walk back to her room, closing her door. I sighed desperately thinking about Minzy. I hope she will feel better…

 

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

Living in the rural areas is quite a nice idea. In the morning, Dara noona will make breakfast for me and then we will work on the farm that belongs to the owner of this house. The owner seems pleased with our standard of work. Then lunch, work, dinner and probably enjoy my time or just sleep waiting for the next day to come.

My relationship with Dara noona is not progressing as well. What kind of relationship are we in right now? Friends? Best friends? I rummaged my hair and stare at the lonely dark blue skies. Suddenly I have a desire to feel something. An euphoria or the paradise that I experienced in the past year. I turn my head to the side and spot a black small box on top of the lighting table.

While swallowing hard my saliva, my right hand nervously reached down and grab on the black box. My whole body jolts in excitement to quickly open the box and swallow in the content.

“Promise me you will never consume this thing anymore okay?”

What should I do? Both of my brain urging myself to quickly open the box while my heart hurts little by little when I open the box slowly. I cursed silently “Dammit! I don’t even care now. Dara noona is not even my girlfriend. Just one tiny taste should be okay.” I put the small amount of white powder in my mouth and I could just see the stars appear in those lonely dark blue skies. I think I have lose my mind now because I smiling happily from ear to ear just by seeing the stars. With each minutes passed, the white powder on top of the paper is slowly decreasing in amount.

Until I finish swallowing all, I unlock my phone and check to see any important messages. Turns out the same meaning text are appearing. I scroll down more on the messages and I saw Chae Rim’s name.

“Oppa, where are you? Please call me, it’s an emergency.”

To call or not to call? I think thoroughly about the consequences that I will be facing. But she is my precious dongsaeng since trainee. Maybe I could just ask Dara noona’s opinion. I walk out of my room and went to the living room.

I widened my eyes when I saw noona laugh happily with the owner’s son. They both squeal happily and stomping their feet more, not noticing that I stare at them from far. I hide behind the wall and wait for perfect timing to interrupt.

“Noona, you like staying here?” The owner’s son, Daehyun asked.

“Yeaa, this place is just perfect. I’m so sick of those media and entertainment stuff already.”

“Then, will you stay with me here together forever?”

My heart thump loudly when I hear that question. Letting go of Dara noona is the last thing I will done. And I don’t want our relationship just end yet. I step out from my hiding spot and try to call noona’s name.

“Yeah, why not?” Noona smile widely and hit lightly on Daehyun’s shoulder.

I feel my heart immediately sunk in the deepest hole. I quickly run back to my room and closing the door in progress. Sliding down on the door, I feel myself being lonely again. And I hate this moment ever.