Epilogue

Babysitter Naekkoya!

(HyunA)

Zelo and I got together pretty quickly so we hang out a lot outside his home to get to know each other more. I was a little conscious when people kept saying, “What a cute little brother you have!” I would hesitantly reply that he was my boyfriend and I’d get a weird stare. But I got over it. I’m learning to stop caring what other people thought and to just be happy.

Zelo enjoys the envious stares he gets from guys when we’re out and I have to warn him not to get too big-headed but he’s a good guy and watches his pride carefully. He and his dad actually go out now: to sporting events, business dinners and he even promised Zelo they would travel together soon. Also, Zelo will be seventeen next week which means I won’t be his babysitter anymore but Mr. Choi would like me to stay on as his tutor!

YongGuk and I are good friends now. I’ve gotten over his hotness and Zelo knows we kissed. He was surprised but not upset. He trusts YongGuk and he trusts me. I try not to make YongGuk feel like a third wheel and make sure he and Zelo still spent time together.

HimChan, oh HimChan. When he woke up from sleeping off all his bottles of wine he was prepared to hear that I was now a registered offender but instead he got cussed out by his dad. Mr. Choi threatened to disown him but Zelo actually stood up for him. Maybe he pitied him? Now HimChan is seeing a private psychiatrist to deal with his jealousy problems. I really hope it works out and he can be a real part of his family.

I think SoHyun is the proudest of me. She was there through all my tantrums and flailing and she’s too happy that Zelo and I are finally together.  She ships us really hard.

All in all, life is pretty good right now. Zelo is an amazing boyfriend. He’s immature at times but I find it endearing instead of annoying. I guess I have a thing for that? Whether we last or not I’m glad I met Choi JoonHong. It sounds cheesy but he taught me to be honest with myself and my feelings whether or not they go against the norm and for that I’m thankful. I’m glad we’re together and I can’t wait to find out what else I’ll learn from him.


Thank you all so much for reading and commenting and subscribing! I will miss you T___T I'm writing another Zelo fic, it's actually a continutation of a oneshot that I wrote (Why Don't You Just Jump?) so you can check that out if you're interested ^^ I'm going to finish it then upload a chapter everyday like this one (if i uploaded it as I wrote you gus would have to wait waaaaaaaay too long lol). So please check it out and let me know what you think! :) 

 

23/Oct/12

Hi guys!! I'm so excited to be back with another story! ^^ It's called 'Why Don't You Just Jump?' and it's another Zelo fic! Please check it out and subscribe if you're interested! The first two chapters are up and I'll update every other day or every couple days ^^