Rooftop Meetings

Can You Smile?

After school I went up to the roof to meet Lay to get my bracelet back. I knew this was a bad idea but I couldn’t face Kris without it. As I stood on the roof I slowly looked around for Lay with a fast beating heart. I found him sitting on the edge with his feet dangling off the side and holding my bracelet in his hand. I slowly started to walk over to him and even before I was right behind him he noticed my presence.

            “I thought you wouldn’t show. Then I would have to throw this bracelet off of the roof.” He said as he dangled it from his hand.

            “No! Please don’t! I will do anything, please just don’t drop it.” I begged him.

            “Hmm…Anything you say?” He said as he pulled the bracelet back into a secure grip in his hand. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that it wasn’t almost about to fall.

            “Yes.” I answered him.

            “So for this bracelet that this ‘Kris’ person gave you, you will do anything to get it back.”

            “Yes! Now please give it back!” I begged again.

Lay walked over to me and placed his hand on my chin before pulling me down into a bruising kiss. I was caught off guard and immediately pushed him back.

            “What the hell are you doing?!” I said as I wiped my mouth furiously.

            “You said you would do anything I say so I want you to kiss me.”

I looked at him like he was out of his mind. This was the same guy that beat me up last Tuesday because he thought I was gay and now he wanted me to kiss him. That was something I wouldn’t do though. I wasn’t going to cheat on Kris so I decided that for the first time I would fight back. I haven’t done Wushu in almost five years though so I didn’t really trust my skills but I still tired.

            I lifted my foot out and extended it to kick Lay in the chest but he quickly caught it. I was surprised that he had the reflexes to catch it before it made contact with his chest and I knew if I would have stayed in the classes I probably would have learned how to get out of this. Yet here I was struggling trying to pull my leg out of his hold. He released me with a push and I fell on my .

            “Is that all you got for studying Wushu? My dancing reflexes are better than yours.” He said as he leaned over me and I tried to back away. “Hmm… since you won’t comply with my request I guess this bracelet is going over the roof.” He said as he waved it in front of my face.

            “I’m sure your wonderful boyfriend Kris can just buy you another one.” He got up and went over to the roof about to drop it. I figured I would just let him and then I would be able to find it later until I saw him draw his hand back getting ready to throw it. I knew if he did that I would probably never find it.

            “STOP!! Please stop!!”

He turned around and smiled at me. “You ready to give in to me?” He said as he smirked.

            “Yes…please just don’t throw it.”

            “Ok.” He then put it in his pocket and used his finger to beckon me to come closer.

I stood up and walked over to him until I was standing right in front of him. My head was down and I really didn’t want to do this but I needed to get that bracelet back.

            “Sit.” He commanded me and I did. Lay then climbed on my lap and put his arms around my neck.

            “You better act like you’re enjoying this too or the bracelet will go flying off of this building.”

I nodded meekly before he pushed his lips onto mine. It was surprisingly gentle when I expected him to be rough with me. He lightly bit on my bottom lip but I wouldn’t open my mouth for him. So he bit harder which caused me to gasp and he slid his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was becoming too heavy and my lungs ached for oxygen so I broke the kiss. As I was trying to catch my breath he started to kiss and on my neck and I felt like he was about to make a mark.

            “No! Stop!” I said trying to get him off of my neck. He released the piece of skin he was on and looked at me.

            “Hmph whatever.” He said as he got up and threw me my bracelet. I immediately put it back on and stood up. As I was about to gather my stuff and leave he called my name.

            “Tao! I expect to see you here same time tomorrow. Or else…” He clapped his hands and Xiumin and Chen came out from some hiding spot. “Or else I’ll send these pictures to your boyfriend. I doubt he would like to see you making out with someone else.”

I quickly ran over to him and tried to snatch the camera out of his hands but he was too fast for me.

            “Nuh uh uh. You get these when you show up tomorrow.”

            “Please don’t. Just give them to me.” I said on the verge of tears.

            “Aww is our little Tao about to cry. Don’t worry baby I promise to give these to you tomorrow.” He said as he leaned up and pecked my lips. I quickly backed away from him and wiped my lips.

            “You better get going. Don’t want your boyfriend to worry now do we?”

I just turned away from him and quickly ran out of the school and all the way to Kris’ place. When I got there I started to bang on his door needing to see him. He opened the door and I practically fell into his arms.

            “Tao? Are you ok?” He said trying to pull me back so he could see my face but I just clutched onto him tighter and cried onto his shoulder.

            “Shh… It’s going to be ok baby. It’s going to be ok.” Was all he said as he rubbed his hand on my back and let me cry.

Lay’s POV

            “Dude Lay what is the point of this? Why are we even doing this?” Xiumin asked me.

            “Because someone has come to steal my toy away and I won’t allow that.” I answered clutching the camera in my hand.

            “But that kiss…Are you gay Lay?” He asked and I quickly stopped my steps and turned around to slap him.

            “There are a lot of things I am but gay is not one of them! Don’t you dare say that ever again!” I scolded before continuing to walk to my house leaving that idiot behind.

After I entered my house I went straight to my room and closed the door.

            “That stupid fat . Calling me gay. I’m not ing gay!” I ranted out loud to myself. I uploaded the photos onto my computer and looked at them before quickly closing it out.

            “No! I’m not gay. Tao is just my toy that I refuse to let someone else play with.”


Ok so I've given you three updates because some of you really wanted another one. It seems like Tao will be meeting with Lay again tomorrow so that Lay can delete those pictures. We also see a little of Lay's personality which is crazy possessive. Mostly crazy. Guys you're making me make this longer than it's supposed to be. It was supposed to end with the next chapter but now it looks like there will be at least another three. Anyway that's all I have to say. See you all next time. 

~Lolo