~Chapter 3~

~Our Love Story~

December 25

It's Christmas.

The weather had turned cold these few days.

I didn't go out due to the cold weather. But I texted NU'EST. Ren texted me first. Followed by BaekHo,Minhyun and Aron.I knew more about them through commuinication like this. Ren like accessories and he's the youngest among the 5 of them. BaekHo is a Komdo craze. He didn't allow others to touch his Komdo stuffs and spends hours everyday just to clean those stuffs. Minhyun likes to follow the latest trend of dressing and he plays piano well. Aron likes to read comics and play golf. He is the oldest among the 5 of them but he is in the same class as them because he is a transfer student from LA,California and learning subjects in Korean made his learning rate in he's actual level,Grade 4, slower. So, he decided to start from Grade 1 last year,when he came to Korea.JR didn't text me. I knew he wouldn't since he's so cold to me. I remembered Ren wants to tell me how they became the 'Baddest Boys' in school but somehow didn't. Normally I would ask but this time I didn't want to intrude into their affairs.

'Thinking of this, I need to pester those two today. I seriously need to know why dad ask me to move out.' I thought as I climb out from my bed and exited my room.

I was hiding in my room these few days due to the cold weather.

I look around, those two aren't around.

'Weird. They wouldn't leave me at home like that.' I thought as I approached Minny's room.

I turned the door knob and peek inside. He's room was very tidy. He wasn't inside though.

I entered his room and walk around, looking at his things.

'I need to find clues.' I thought as I looked around.

On his dressing table, there's a row of pictures. I went forward and take a look. The pictures were pictures of me, when I was young. He was very close to me and Kimmy. He have a sad family background though. He was an orphan. He's parents died in a car accident when he was 15. My dad hired him when he was 16. That time, Minny was in a company, training to be a butler. Kimmy was in the same company but training to be a bodyguard. The both of them are same age friends and encountered the same things. Yes, Kimmy was an orphan too. His parents died when he was 13 due to car accident.

I looked at the photos. I can't believed he actually took so much photos of me. Then, something caught my eyes. A photo of a family portrait. I pick the photoframe up. I saw Dad, me when I was 1 years old and a lady.

'Whose that?' I thought.

The lady looks like me. Alot like me. I was shocked.

'Don't tell me she is my ....'

A voice broke my thoughts.

"She's your mum."

I turned around and saw Minny.

"Your dad wants me to keep your family portrait as he didn't want to be upset when he sees your mum." He continued.

"My mum looks like this?" I asked.

"Yes, looks like you." He replied.

"Here, sit down." He pointed to a space on the bed as he sat down.

I went and sit beside him. Kimmy entered the room and he was called to sit beside me.

"I think its time to tell you this. Right Kimmy?" He said as he look at me and Kimmy.

Kimmy nod his head.

I look at him.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"What you've always asking every year since you are 7." Kimmy replied.

"About why dad asked me to move out?" I asked.

They nodded.

"It's because... He hates to see you." Minny replied.

My eyes widened. I can hear the sound of my heart breaking. I feel so pain. My tears are accumulating at my eyes. I felt like dying suddenly.

"Hate... me? Why?" I asked, holding back my tears.

"Because... you look more like your mum as you grow up." Kimmy answered.

"He didn't want to be sad whenever he sees you so he asked you to move out. He hates the fact that you looked like your mum as since you were born, your mum's health wasn't that good and... he concluded that you caused your mum's death." Minny said.

"How did you even know this?" I asked,trying to hold my tears.

"He told us. He even ask us to tell you when it's the time." Kimmy replied.

I can't hold it anymore. I want to be strong but I can't. I'm the caused of my mum's death. Me, why me? My tears starts rolling down from my cheeks. I bursted out crying out loud. Kimmy and Minny hugged me, trying to calm me down. I struggled, screaming. I finally break free from their arms and ran out of the house. I climbed over the metal gate. I ran past NU'EST house and hid at a corner, covering my mouth sobbing quietly.

'Why am I suffering all this? Why?' I thought as I slowly squat down, covering my mouth.

I buried my face into my arms and cried. Minutes pass and I couldn't stop myself. Then a figure stood infront of me. I looked up. JR was standing there frowning.

"Why, happy to see me like this?" I said looking at him.

"No." He said as he squat down infront of me.

I buried my face in my arms and sobbed.

Then a pair of warm hands hug me.

"Cry out. Don't let your sorrows stay in you." JR said.

I buried my face in his arms and cried like a baby.

~JR's POV~

I went for a stroll outside the estate. Althought it's cold, I want to familiarised myself with the area around here.

I walked back after walking about the estate. I walked past a bend and heard someone crying.

'Kind of scary.' I thought as I stood on the ground concluding whether the sound is like human or... not.

'Sounds like human. I should check it out.' I said taking a step forward.

I walked towards the source of the sound and found a girl burying her face in her arms, squatting down crying.

'Isn't she... Song Ji?' I thought.

She looked up at me with her teary eyes. Tears still flowing from her eyes. I felt a sudden tug in my heart.

"Why, happy to see me like this?" She said as she look at me.

"No." I said as I squat down.

She buried her face into her arms and sobbed.

I suddenly have the urge of protecting her. Seeing her crying like this makes me feel so... hurt.

I went forward and hug her.

"Cry out. Don't let your sorrows stay in you." I said.

She buried her face in my arms and cried out loud.

~End of JR's POV~

Almost an hour passed and I stopped crying.

JR releases his arms and looked at me as I wiped my eyes.

"Thank you." I said looking down.

"No problem." He said and stood up.

"Go home then." He said, stretching his hands out.

I took his hands and stood up.

"I don't want to." I said,avoiding his gaze.

"Since it's still early, come to my house then. It's cold out here." He offered coldly.

I nodded. I could feel the kindness behind his cold tone.

I followed behind him. I looked around. Kimmy and Minny wasn't around. He opened the door and I went in quickly.

"Oh? Annyeong Song Ji!" a familiar voice greeted me.

"Annyeong Ren." I greeted, knowing the familiar voice.

I didn't dare to look up. I didn't want my new friends to worry. I went to the kitchen and sat down at a corner,looking down. I didn't want to bother any one of them.

Then someone lifted my chin. I looked into his eyes. It was JR.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing much."I replied avoiding his gaze.

"Look at me and tell me what happened!" He shouted.

I winced. Shocked by his sudden shout.

"Sorry." He apologised immediately.

Ren came in after he heard the shout.

"What happened? Song Ji?! Did you cried?" Ren asked as he squat infront of me.

BaekHo,Minhyun and Aron came to see what the commotion was about.

"Song Ji! What happened?" BaekHo asked worryingly.

"Tell us what happened." Aron said.

"Maybe we could help." Minhyun added.

"You can't..." I replied.

"You didn't even tell us yet, how do you know we can't?" JR said,standing up and folding his arms while leaning against the wall.

"I... Fine." I gave up. I told them what happened.

They were shocked.

"Now how are you going to help me?" I asked.

"Call him and ask." Ren suggested.

"He wouldn't pick up his phone when I call." I replied.

"Write a letter?" Aron and Minhyun suggested.

"Pish, I didn't even know his house address." I said.

"Why don't you go and look for him?" BaekHo said.

"He's not in Korea now." I replied.

"When he's in Korea, you go and ask him then." JR suggested.

"Maybe I could try that." I said looking at him.

"Thanks." I said.

"What are you going to do now?" Ren said.

"I don't know." I replied.

Silence filled the air.

"Don't mind if I stay here for tonight?" I said.

Their eyes widened.

"But...But we are boys and you are girl." Minhyun said.

"Just treat me like a boy then." I replied before standing up.

"I survived living with men for 14 years." I said looking at them.

"Won't your guardians be worried?" Aron asked.

"It's alright." I said.

They sigh a sign of relieved when they heard that.

"Come, I'll teach you some Komdo stuffs." BaekHo said.

I nodded and went to his room.

For the rest  of the day, I learned Komdo from BaekHo, how to pair different colours of accessories together with Ren, how to dress when going out from Minhyun and reading comic books from Aron. JR just hid in his room.

BaekHo cooked dinner. His cooking was very good! After dinner we played a short game together. I totally forgot about what happened.

"Who are you sleeping with later?" Aron asked.

"I'm fine with anyone." I  said.

"Me! Me!" Ren said,waving his hands in the air.

"Me!!" BaekHo added in.

"Same here!" Minhyun said.

"Meee!!" Aron shouted.

I laughed. I wan't expecting myself to sleep with anyone of them. I was expecting to sleep at the sofa.

"She'll sleep with me." JR walked out from the kitchen and said.

'WHAT?!' I shouted in my head.

"No fair!" Ren said, pouting his lips.

"I don't know what you guys would do to her if she sleeps with you guys.Especially BaekHo." JR said as he shrugged.

"Hehe. I just love hugging people to sleep." BaekHo said scratching his head.

"Hug me then." Ren said as he leaned to BaekHo.

Everyone laugh when BaekHo squeezed Ren in his arms causing Ren to scream.

"Err... I don't mind sleeping with Ren." I said

"I'm your leader so you have to listen to me." JR replied.

'Oh, I almost forgot I joined them.' I thought.

"Fine." I said.

I borrowed some clothes from Ren to change into after I bathe.

'Finally, refreshed.' I said stretching my arms out as I stepped out from the bathroom.

"Ah!" I shouted as I slipped.

I closed my eyes.I was expecting an impact on me but I felt a pair of warm hands holding me. I opened my eyes. JR was holding me.

"Be careful." He said as he helped me regain my balance.

"Thank you." I said as he turn and walk away.

After a while, I went into his room for my sleep. I opened the door. He wasn't in.

I walked in and looked around. His room was very neat and tidy. His walls was painted yellow. Nothing was hung on it.

"Enjoy the view?" He stood behind me and said.

"Uh... Sort of. Where do I sleep?" I asked.

"My bed." He said as he pointed to his Queen-sized bed.

"Huh?" I said.

"No worries, I'll be sleeping on the floor." He replied.

"Erm... I think you could sleep on the bed... with me." I blurted out.

He looked at me,shocked. I blushed.

"The floor is not very comfortable. Or I could sleep on the floor." I said.

"Oh... we sleep together then." He said as he climbed onto the bed.

I climbed and sleep on the other side, leaving a huge gap in between us.

'This is so awkward. Why did I even suggest that?' I said in my head.

~To be continued~

~End of Chapter 3~

Hope you enjoy the story!!

Do subscribe!! :DD

Kamsahamidaaa!!