Chapter 18

~Our Love Story~

Kimmy and Minny burst into the room after Ren and Daesung sunbae left. Or should I say oppa?

"Missy..." Minny said as he approached me with watery eyes.

He grab my hands and looked at me worrying.

"I'm fine." I said as I looked at Kimmy.

He was crying like a baby.

"Fancy seeing my body guard crying huh?" I asked with a smile.

"Is this a joke?" Kimmy said as he sniffed.

"Nope. It's not. I'm dying so be sure you get married before I'm gone." I said.

"You won't die. You won't!" Minny said as tears rolled down to his cheeks.

I rubbed his tears away and smiled.

After some talk, they had to discuss with my dad of where to get my operation. Overseas or in Korea.

I fell asleep shortly, thinking 'What if I die?' 'JR... Should I break up with him?'

I cried myself to sleep.

The next day, I was discharged to rest at home.

I reached the house and a black car was parked outside. Dad had come back. I decided to put all the blames and hates to him to the back of my mind and I walked in with a smile.

"Annyeong Appa!" I shouted as I entered.

My dad was there. Sitting on the sofa. He turned and looked at me with teary eyes.

"Song Ji-ah..." His voice trailed off when he stood up and hugged me.

"I've mistaken you... It wasn't you fault that your Omma died. I should have open that box up earlier." He sobbed.

"Appa..." I said.

"Please forgive me for blaming you. Please..." He sobbed.

"Appa. Gwenchana-yo. I'm fine and you are forgiven." I said as I wiped his tears away.

After a short talk with Minny, he found out about my life. Including JR.

"So... How?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"I'm sending you yo America for operation and treatment. You'll be going there in 3 weeks time." He explained.

"That's fast..." I answered, looking down.

"Cherish these time with him. Do what you want for his own good." Appa said, hinting me.

"Araso." I replied.

"I need to go now dear, see you soon." Appa bid goodbye as he kissed my forehead.

I returned to my room and realised there's a message in my phone. It's from Ren.

"Song Ji. Are you feeling better? I lied to JR that I can't find you and he's disappointed. I stopped him from finding you at your house. Reply me soon on your operation plans.

-Ren"

I replied him :

"Ren, I'm feeling better now. I'm going to America for operation in 3 weeks time. I'll meet up with JR later. Help me tell him that. Erm.. In 15 minutes time, open field with JR. :)

-Song Ji"

-15 minutes later-

After much begging, I was released from my house. I make my way to the open field and waited patiently for JR.

"Who am I?" A pair of hands covered my eyes.

"JR Oppa." I said pulling away his hands.

"What's with the 'oppa' calling suddenly?" He asked.

"Nothing. I feel like call you oppa. Wae-yo? You don't like it? Fine, I won't call you-"

"Please call me oppa." He covered my mouth and said before removing his hands.

"Let's take a polaroid for belated Valentines' " He offered and took out his polaroid camera.

"Saranghaeyo." JR said as he placed his soft lips on mine and took a picture of it.

"Hmmph! My first kiss is given to you!" I fold my arms as he took the polaroid.

"Mine too~ Keke.All the polaroids are safe with me." He said as he slipped it in his pocket.

Indeed, all the polaroids taken ever since I dated with him are all with him and none are with me. I wonder what he had done to them.

After a good time of playing and snuggling, we bid goodbye.

"Where did you go yesterday?" He asked before I entered my house.

"I went out with my guardians." I lied.

"Oh.. Okay. Annyeong sweet heart." He placed his lips on my forehead.

"Minny, can I get a dog?" I asked when I entered.

"For what? You're going overseas soon." Minny asked.

"For JR." I answered.

"Fine then." Minny agreed.

"Yay!" I cheered as I  retreat back to my room after lunch to take a refreshing bath and sleep.

Febuary 16

"Kim Jong Hyun! Wake up!" I shook his body as shouted.

I woke up early in the morning and sneak into NU'EST's house to get JR.

"Wae-yo... It's so early." He whined as he grabbed me and hugged me in his arms.

"Yah!" I shouted.

He turned his head and looked at me as I struggled. His legs secured me.

"You're mine." He said as he kissed me.

Snap! I looked and saw the others.

"Yah! Aron oppa!" I shouted when I saw the polaroid camera in his hands.

"Second kiss!" JR exclaimed as he releases me.

I stick my tongue out at him and make my way out.

"What's this?" I said when I saw a cloth covering the wall.

"N-Nothing!" JR said as he shoved me out before I could touch it.

"What's with the oppa calling?" BaekHo asked as we walked to the living room.

"I suddenly feel like calling you guys oppa." I answered randomly.

After JR washed up and had his breakfast, I took Royalty and him out.

"Go where?" I asked.

"What where?" JR replied.

"Where you got Royalty." I answered.

"I'm getting Royalty a girlfriend." I added.

"Jjinja? We can go on double date now!" JR exclaimed.

I smiled and JR took me to the adoption centre where he got Royalty.

We entered and brought Royalty along to see which females caught his eyes. None.

"Is he a gay?" I whispered to JR.

"No!" He protested.

"Why isn't he looking for a partner?" I asked.

"I don't know? Maybe he have high taste like me?" He winked.

I punched him lightly and blushed. Suddenly a brown looking dog caught my eyes.It looks like Royalty and it's a female. I quickly brought Roaylty over and indeed, he likes her. Maybe because she's at the last corner of the cage that's why Royalty missed her.

We decided to adopt her.

"Her name's Choco." I  said as I patted her.

JR smiled and patted her too.

"Choco,I want to see some pups after I come back okay?" I said.

"Just saying." I make up a random answer.

JR just smiled and looked at me.

We brought the two dogs back and they seems to like each other alot!

"I don't want to separate this couples. Don't mind if she stays with you?" I asked.

"No problem." JR answered cheerfully as I hand him the leash.

"Bye darling." I patted Choco's head and kissed JR's cheek.

I dashed back to my room and messaged Ren

"Ren!!! Help me take care of Choco! :) I promise I won't die. I must see Choco's pups after I come back. :)"

After a while, he replied.

"Great things to keep your mind alive! :D I will! :) "

End of CHapter 18

Haiiiii~ Two chapters in a day! Kind of quick huh? Anyway Song Ji's appa's box thing is about her mum. Her mum left a box to her dad before she died and her dad didn't open it up after she died because he was too busy. On the day when Minny told Song Ji about her dad hating her, her dad opened the box. Minny called her dad to tell him that Song Ji knew he hates her but Minny realised that her dad had blamed her wrongly.

The letter:

Dear Hubby,

When you read this, I've gone to a far magical place to take care of you and Song Ji. Although I didn't fulfilled my duty as a mother, I will do it in that magical place.Please don't blame her for anything. I should have told you that when I was expecting her, the doctor had told me if I want to give brith to Song Ji, my health will be at risk. I insisted of giving birth to her. My body, indeed, became weak and I knew I'm gonna die. I'm using all my strength to write this to you. Please, take good care of our lovely angel.

Love,

Your wife

That's why Minny told Song Ji that her dad might have another reason.

Okay!! That's all!!

A question for you!



Do you want a sequel for this story? Comment below!! Kamsa! :D