Chapter 12

~Our Love Story~

I woke up from my 'sleep' and the lights on the ceiling blinded my eyes. I felt a slight pressure on my hand. I looked and saw JR sleeping soundly with my hand in his. I smiled. I used my free hand and ruffled his hair. JR woke up and looked at me.

"Feeling better?" he asked as I sat up.

"Dae." I replied, smiling at him.

Just then, Aron and the others entered the room. 

"Eyy... Wait. JR why are you in the hospital clothing?" I asked JR, realizing that his clothes were different.

"JR helped you to out the poison." Aron replied.

"Pabo-ya." I said poking JR's forehead.

He gave an awkward smile. 

I turned and face Aron and the others. Their face were sulky. Suddenly,Aron kneel down followed by the rest. I was shocked.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted, climbing out from my bed.

"Song Ji, Jjinja mianhae. We planned all of this to help to get you two together but we didn't know it'll end up like this! Mianhae! Please forgive us!" Aron apologized.

"Mianhae!"the others shouted.

"Aigoo... It's okay. See? I'm fine now, and JR won't give a damn right?" I said, turning to face JR.

"Yes." he replied grumpily.

"Get up now you fools!" I said walking towards them and helping Aron up. 

The others stood up by themselves. 

"So, are you our sister in law now?" Ren asked,grinning.

"Err.... Nope." I replied,taking a glance at JR.

"I thought you accepted me when I confessed just now?" JR protested.

"I don't know. I wasn't feeling well just now and I want it to be a proper one." I said with a wink to him.

"Aishhh! " JR said messing his hair.

"We can help you hyung!" Ren offered before bursting into laughter with the others.

"When an I discharged?" I asked BaekHo.

"Tomorrow. When the doc gave you a last check t make sure you are alright." BaekHo replied.

' I need to inform Minny and Kimmy.' I thought as I looked around for my bag.

I grabbed my bag and took out my phone. I stood up and went to a corner to make a call.

"Yobosaeyo? Minny? I'm in the hospital." I said,preparing to hear a loud scream.

And indeed, I did hear him screaming and asking which hospital I'm in.

"Incheon." I replied.

"and stop screaming! My eardrums are going to burst!" I added.

I related the whole incident to Minny but of course some parts are...you know,excluded.

"I'm coming now!" Minny said before he hung up.

I returned back to the room.

"When us JR discharged?" I asked.

"Today." Aron replied.

I nodded.

After a while, Minny and Kimmy came running into the room.

"Missy...Mi...Missy!" Minny said,panting.

"Calm down. I'm not dying." I said,patting his back.

Kimmy was eyeing the boys.

"Kimmy..." I growled.

"Ehem, who are you?" Kimmy asked.

"We are your neighbours, we lived next door." Ren replied.

"Are you... A girl?" Kimmy asked, looking at him from top to toe.

I slapped his arm.

"He's a boy!" I said as Kimmy rubbed his arm.

"Tsk." Kimmy said as he sat down at the side of the bed.

"You people... Don't be funny to her or I'll bash you up like mashed potato." Kimmy whispered to them.

"I heard it!" I said,folding my arms.

Kimmy dragged me to a side.

"You... You're not close with that fringe down guy right?" Kimmy asked.

"So-so. Wae?" I asked.

"I dislike him. He looks like some gangster. You, don't think of getting close to him.Nah-uh." Kimmy said as he poke my head.

"My choice." I said as I stick out my tongue at him and ran back to my bed.

Minny and Kimmy went out to make settle some things at the counter.

"Mianhae, Kimmy is just too protective of me." I said with a slight bow.

"Gwenchana." Ren said.

"He don't like you JR." I whispered to him.

His eyes widened.

End of Chapter 12

 

Annyeong! Sorry I'll have to pause here.Exams are coming in a few weeks time and I have to prepare for it. So, the next few days or weeks I won't be posting any stories! Mianhae! Exams are very important to me. Do wait for it! I hope maybe in one of these days I could post a chapter! Thanks for subscribing once again. Jjinja kamsahamida! -bow- :D