Chapter 15

~Our Love Story~

"So, to remember this very important day, let's take a picture!" JR said brightly as he took up a polariod camera from nowhere.

"Where did you stuff that thing?" I asked, shocked.

"It's for me to know and you to find out." He said and stick out his tongue.

"Pishh." I said as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

He raised our interlocked fingers together and the both of us smiled. Snap, he took a picture. The photo came out after the click and I took it immediately.

"Am I suppose to wait or what? Why isn't there any picture?" I asked as I raised the polaroid film over the sunlight.

"Patient. Just wait for a while." JR said as he tried to snatch the polaroid.

I moved my hand away and stick out my tongue at him.

"Catch me if you can pabo!" I shouted running away.

"Yah!" JR shouted before coming over to chase me.

I ran onto the pathway and knocked into someone.

"Ouch!" I moaned as I rubbed my forehead with my freehand.

I took a glance at the person and realised he was... Daesung sunbae. He was standing there smiling at me. I looked up at him. He stretched out his hand and my free hand went out to grab it.

"What's the hurry?" Daesung sunbae asked.

"N-Nothing much." I said.

Remembering the polaroid, I took a look at it. The photo was out. Clear and pretty.

"What's that?" Daesung sunbae asked as he snatched it away from my grip.

"Yah!" I shouted trying to get it back.

"Yo-you are with him?" Daesung sunbae asked when he saw the photo.

"Yes. Why?" I asked as I snatch back the polaroid.

"I stand no chance." Daesung sunbae said as his head hung low.

"Let's just be good friends. Thanks for appreciating me but sorry I can't accept you." I said, stretching out my hand for a handshake.

He looked up at me with a brightsome smile.

"Friends then." He said as he shook my hand.

~JR's POV~

"Song Ji-ah!" I shouted, searching for her.

'This girl sure run fast.' I thought as I jogged slowly to look for her.

"Park Song Ji!!" I shouted.

Then, I saw a familiar figure with a tall guy.

"Song Ji?" I mumbled as I approached the figure.

"Song Ji!" I shouted as I backhugged her.

"I've caught you. Now give me the..." I said as I looked up and saw Daesung sunbae.

I release my grip and glared at him.

"What do you want from my girlfriend? She's taken by me." I said, staring at him.

"Chillax dongsae. I'm just being friends with her. Friends only. Since she's taken, I stand no chance." Daesung sunbae said.

"Have fun dongsae!" He added before walking away.

I looked at Song Ji. She stared at me.

"Wh-what?! I just banged into him and he helped me up." Song Ji explained.

"Look! The photo is out!" She said, waving the polaroid infront of me, trying to change the subject.

I looked at her sternly.

"Wae-yo?" Song Ji asked as she swings my hand.

"You. Don't cheat on me okay?" I said,pointing at her.

"Pishhhh. Why would I even cheat on you? I will never, ever, ever do that to you. I promise."  She said,holding out her pinky.

"No need for that. I want this." I said,pointing to my cheek.

"Huh... A kiss? Me? Okay..." Song Ji replied.

She bend forward and peck my cheek quickly.

"No.no.no." I said,turning to her.

"Stay at least... 20 secs." I added.

She frowned. I turned my face so my cheek faced her. I secretly took out the polaroid camera.

'Kekeke.' I laughed evilly in my mind.

She placed her soft lips on my cheek and stayed there.

"1...2...3..." I counted slowly as I lifted the camera to the angle of her face and mine.

Snap! The flashlight of it startled her.

"Yah!" She shouted as I took out the polaroid film.

I stretched my hand with the picture up high so she could not snatch it.

"Yaah!!" She shouted as she jump around me.

"This is the 1st promise you gave me so I must keep it as a memory."  I said waving it in the air.

Suddenly, Song Ji lost here footing and crashed down on me.

"Ouch!" I shouted, my hand still holding on to the polaroid.

"Gwenchana?" Song Ji asked worryingly as she lifted her body up with her arms.(Like push up position)

"Gwenchana. As long as you're with me." I said hugging her, which causes her to fall back down on me again.

~End of JR's POV~

~Kimmy's POV~

"Where's that brat?" I mumbled as I walked around the neighbourhood, looking for Song Ji.

"She's injured and still runs around." I added as I glance around.

Then, I heard some noise. Sounds like people banging into each other.

'Wait. Isn't that voice belongs to Song Ji?' I thought as I followed the way the sound came from.

I stood frozen when I saw Song Ji lying on the ground with a guy. Wait, the long fringe dude. They were hugging?!

My eyes widened. I clutched my fists as I stomped to them.

"PARK SONG JI!" I shouted.

She turned and looked at me, with eyes widened. She moves away from the long fringe dude and stood up. The guy stood up too.

"What are you doing? With him?" I questioned as I glared at the guy.

"It's JR." The guy said.

"Shut up." I ordered and he kept quiet.

"Nothing, I just fell on him accidentally."Song Ji explained.

"Go home with me. NOW." I commanded.

"You." I pointed to JR.

"Don't touch her." I added before turning away, pulling Song Ji back home.

~End of Kimmy's POV~

~JR's POV~

'Whaaaaaat?!' I shouted in my mind as he pulled Song Ji away.

I pick up my lucky polaroid, which didn't spolit from the fall, and picked up the photos. Song Ji left her's with me.

'Well,well, gonna hang it up my wall then.' I thought, realising that my wall was super plain with nothing on it.

I walked back home and entered my room. I took out a woolened string and pinned it on my wall. I found a few pegs in my DIY-kit and clipped it on the string.

'There,there.' I thought as I looked at the wall with the small decoration I've made

I took out the polaroids and wrote the date of today.  08012012<3

I clipped it on the string with a peg and looked at it, amazed by my art work.

'I wonder how's Song Ji?' I thought as I run to Ren's room.

"Rennie-ah. Do you have Song Ji's number?" I asked as I took out my phone,ready to key in the numbers.

"Dae. Here." Ren said as he passed me his phone to key in her number.

"Hyung.How's the hangout?" Ren asked as I passed him his phone.

"Awesome. But it was disrupted by her bodyguard." I said, saddened by the sudden leave of her.

"Try to be loved by him hyung." Ren said as he patted my shoulder before coninuing to play with his accessories.

I went back to my room and lied on the bed, as I waited for Song Ji to pick up her phone.

"Yobosaeyo?" She answered the call.

"It's me. Your sweet,cute,awesome,handsome boyfriend." I boasted.

"Tsk. You didn't even messaged me when I gave you all my number on the first meeting." She replied.

"Too bad." I teased.

"What happened?" I added.

There's silence over her side.

"Hello, my cute,sweet,pretty,awesome,lovable girlfriend are you there?" I asked.

"Not much. But he grounded me. So, tomorrow he'll be going to school with me. Fetching me from school. Staying outside my bedroom until I'm asleep. Following everywhere I go." Song Ji replied, sulkily.

"Mianhae for causing you to be grounded." I apologised, feeling guilty for making her jumping around and falling onto me and got scolded.

"Gwenchana. There's no such thing as sorry between lovers." Song Ji said.

I smiled.

~End of JR's POV~

"Gwenchana. There's no such thing as sorry between lovers." I said as I remembered the Love Rain couple's conversation.

"Eottokae? We can't see each other." JR asked.

"In school.Locker.Break time." I replied.

"And over the phone." I added.

"Huh?" JR answered, confused.

"You're using smart phone right? Your phone have front camera?" I asked.

"Yep. Wae?" JR asked.

"You pabo. There's something call video call." I said,rolling my eyes.

"Oh ya! Let's do that now!" JR said.

~End of Chapter 15~

Heyyyyyy! I'm back! Suprise!! *^~^*  Well, not totally. I've some time off today so... I wrote this. Hope you like this!! :DDD