~Chapter 2~

~Our Love Story~

~JR's POV~

#Flashback#

"Are you guys done?" I shouted across the corridor where the others' rooms are located.

We are moving to a new house. Our parents allowed us to live together but somehow the house they provided us with is far from our school. So we decided to move nearer to our school after discussing with our parents.Our new house is a mini-terrace. Sort of. We had our bulky items moved into the house days ago and now we are leaving with our luggages. We didn't renovate the new as we think that renovation takes too much time and we are satisfied with the present design of the house.

"Done!" Ren came out with his luggage.

"Same here!" BaekHo came out from his room,dragging a luggage and his hands full of his Komdo stuffs.

"Phew, luckily I left those huge Komdo posters and some stuffs at the new house the other day. If not I'll have to carry much more." BaekHo said.

I went forward and helped him with his things.

"Kamsa hyung!" He said with a bright smile.

"Looks like you are very happy today." I said.

He nodded. Ren was fiddling with his stuffs while waiting for Minhyun and Aron.

"Aron hyung! Minhyun-ya! Are you guys done?" I shouted again.

Then, both Aron and Minhyun exited their rooms.

"Dae!" They said together.

We head out and hailed for a taxi. We arrived at our new estate in a while. Aron lead the way since he claimed he knew the way. But soon, we lost our way in a park.

"Hyung! Where are we now?" Ren exclaimed.

"I think... it's a park." He replied.

"It IS a park." I said.

"Are we lost?" Minhyun asked.

"I think so."BaekHo replied.

We continued walking for a while until we came to an opened field.

"Oh... JR hyung! Look! There's a girl lying there." Minhyun shouted.

I turned and look. Indeed a girl was lying there motionless.

"Is she alright?"Ren said as we approach the girl.

Then the girl sat up. We stepped back.

'This is scary.' I thought.

"Hyung you go." Aron pushed me forward.

I glared at him.

"You are the oldest hyung."I said.

"You are the leader." He said as he took my luggage from my hand.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and head towards the girl.

I grab her shoulder. Before I could say anything she flipped me over and sat on me.

'This... This girl is strong.' I thought as I lied on the ground.

"Chill man!" Aron called out from behind.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I thought you faint so I came and asked whether you are alright when you sat up. Can you let me go now?" I replied.

She moved away and I stood up.

"I'm so sorry." She bowed and said.

"Nevermind." I replied.

"Hyung! Gwenchana?" Ren came forward and asked me.

Before I could reply, BaekHo went towards the girl angrily.

"How dare you hurt my hyung!" BaekHo shouted, waving his fist in the air.

Before any one of us could stop him, he hit the girl. The girl fell on the ground. I want to go up and help her but she stood up by herself. She touched her lips which was bleeding.She glared at BaekHo. Her eyes was full of... anger. I was shocked. Then BaekHo wants to hit her again. But this time she grab his fist and fold his arm to his back and kicked his knee from behind causing his to kneel down.

"It was an accident." She told him before letting him go.

BaekHo stood up quickly and looked at her,amazed.

She winced as she touch her lips.

"Godness me. This is the first time any person go against NU'EST." Aron said.

She turned and looked at us. The anger in her eyes are gone. We stare with our mouth opened and eyes widen.

"So sorry." BaekHo apologised with a bow.

"It's alright." She replied with a smile.

"Are you guys new here?" She asked as she turned and face us.

"Dae." We replied together.

"LIving at house no.17?" She asked.

"How did you know?"Minhyun asked.

"I'm your neighbour."She replied with a smile.

She winced as she smiled.

'I bet it hurts a lot. Especially with BaekHo's force. I shall help her with medication later.' I thought.

"I am Park Song Ji." She introduced herself.

Each of us introduced ourselves to her.

She looked at ur luggages.

"Lost your way?" Song Ji asked.

"Sort of." Aron replied.

"Here, I'll bring you there." Song Ji offered.

"Thank you!" Ren thanked her.

Song Ji bought us to our new home.

"Come in." I said coldly to her before pulling her in, the moment Minhyun opened the door.

"Sit here." I commanded as I point to a sofa.

She sat down and I went to the cabinet to take the first aid kit, which was left here few days ago when we moved some of our stuffs in like sofa,TV etc.

I went back to the living room but she wasn't there.The others went to their room to put their things except me.Then I heard her voice at BaekHo's room. I stood outside BaekHo's room.

"Really?" She exclaimed.

BaekHo nods his head.

"I asked you to sit and wait." I said coldly.

"I just helped him with his things." Song Ji replied.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the sofa.

"Sit down." I commanded.

"Pish, I'm not your puupy." She rolled her eyes and replied.

"SIT DOWN!" I shouted.

"Chill dude." She commented as she sat down.

I took our some medication from the first aid kit which I placed on the table just now, and apply it on her lips.She winced as the medication touched her lips.

'Maybe closing her eyes won't be that pain.' I thought.

"Close your eyes." I commanded.

She closed her eyes and I continue to apply medication on her lips. I leaned forward to apply the medication. I can feel her breathing. Suddenly she opened her eyes. Her face turned pink and quickly closes her eyes.

'How cute.' I thought but shook my head later.

'Why am I thinking about this? She is a girl. I shouldn't be good to her.' I thought.

I didn't finished applying the medication.

"Done." I lied.

She opened her eyes.

"Thanks." She said.

"Welcome." I replied coldly before walking away to keep the first aid kit.

I can't help but smile.

But I was interrupted by the commotion outside. I took a peek outside.

~End of JR's POV~

NU'EST ,except JR, had gathered around me and started an 'interview'.

"Why are you so strong?" BaekHo asked.

"Where did you learn all those moves?" Ren asked.

"You are so cute!" Aron exclaimed.

"Do you want to join us?" Minhyun suggested.

"Slow down." I said.

"It has nothing to do with strength, just some tactics of the martial arts I learned from my bodyguard when I was young.Thank you Aron but I'm not that cute." I answered everything at one go except for Minhyun's question.

"I would love to if you tell me what you all do at school." I said.

They kept quiet.

"Urh... We are sort of the baddest boys in school.We fight or bash up people." Ren blurted out.

"Seriously? For what?" I replied.

"Actually to be right, we bash up bullies in the school." Aron proudly said.

"That sounds awesome! I want to join!" I shouted.

"No." JR walked out and said.

"Why not?" Ren said.

"We are a boy group. No girls,anyway you might get hurt and we'll have to explain to your parents." He said and turned to glare at me.

"Wha... Hello? My school friends are all boys. I've no girl friends and my dad won't be home until next year. By the way he wouldn't know anything unless I tell him. My house only have my butler and my bodyguard and they won't even know anything." I said.

"Your mum?" JR replied coldly.

"She's gone when I was 2." I said, turning the atmosphere into a sad mood.

"I'm sorry." JR apologised.

"It's okay." I replied.

"Hyung, let her join?" Ren pleaded for me.

"Please..." BaekHo tried with his puppy eyes.

"Let her join." Aron said.

"Pleaseee!" Minhyun pleaded.

"Fine. I'll let her try for a month." JR finally came up with an answer.

"YES!" I shouted jumping around with the others. JR leaned against the wall.

~JR's POV~

'Should I be mean to her?' I thought as the others plead me.

'Maybe I'll let her try and have a taste of it. I bet she'll quit after the first fight.' I thought.

"Fine.I'll let her try for a week." I said.

"YES!" She shouted as she jumps around with the others.

'Well, this girl is something special...' I thought as I leaned against the wall and smile.

I saw her staring at me but turned when Ren grabbed her.

'Did she saw me... smiling?' I thought.

~End of JR's POV~

'Wait, did he just smile?' I thought as I jump around.

I stopped and look at him. His smile... Is so cute and nice. He looked at me. We have a short eye contact for a few seconds before Ren grabbed me and jumped around.

Soon, it was evening.

"So, which school you all go?" I asked.

"Pledis High.Grade 2" Aron replied me.

"Isn't this a coincidence? I'm in the same school! But I'm going to go there next year." I said.

"Yay! More time to spend together!" Ren said. He was about to hug me but he turn and face me.

"Don't mind I hug you?" Ren asked.

I shook my head. He opened his arms and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hey we also want!" Minhyun,Aron and BaekHo exclaimed and hugged me.

"Join in JR." Minhyun pulled JR and hugged us.

I laughed as we collapsed on the ground. JR fell on top of me. I stared into his dark brown eyes. He quickly moved away. I sat up blushing.

'! I didn't had this feeling before with other guys.' I thought as I took a glance at JR.

His face was pinkish.

The others were laughing and shouting as BaekHo was on top of them squashing them.

I laughed as I helped BaekHo up.

~JR's POV~

'Oh .' I thought as I fell on top of Song Ji and stare at her.

I quickly moved away. I was blushing. I took a glance at her. Her face was pink.

She was laughing and helping BaekHo up.

'Why is this strange feeling with me after we met her?" I thought to myself as I enter my room.

~End of JR's POV~

"Oh ! So late already? I have to go now!" I rushed out of their house when I saw the time.

"Annyeong!!!" I shouted as I left my phone number on a piece of paper and left.

"Annyeong!" They shouted back.

I slipped back into my house. No one was there. I tip toed up my room but was stopped by Kimmy.

"Where did you go?" Kimmy asked.

"Park." I replied.

I didn't lied. The opened field was part of the park.

"Oh really?" Kimmy said as he lifted one of his eyebrowns.

"Dae." I nodded.

Minny appeared.

"OMO! What's with that injury on your lips?" Minny shouted.

"I walked into a tree." I lied,not wanting them to worry.

"Go and bathe and eat your dinner before I apply medication on your lips." Minny said before disappearing with Kimmy.

I bathe and ate my dinner.

"Come here." Minny said, pointing to a seat.

"Oh, no need already. My friend had already help me apply medication just now." I said remembering JR helping me applying the medication.

"Your friend?" Minny asked.

"Next door neighbours." I replied.

"What? NO WAY! How..." Before he could finish, I cut in.

"Over heard your conversation." I replied before moving back to my room.

I closed the door and cuddled in my bed.

'What's with that strange feeling with JR?' I thought.

~End of Chapter 2~

Hope you enjoy the story!!

Do subscribe!

Kamsahamida!!:D

Will try to update on Friday!! :D