Chapter 19

~Our Love Story~

Days passed. Tomorrow is the day when I depart. Daesung sunbae wanted to accompany me along since his parents were working at America and he wants to complete his studies there. I've made an agreement with Kimmy and Minny that those 3 weeks I could hang out with NU'EST. They're following me to America of course. Kimmy was crying the previous night because he's leaving his girlfriend. I told him he could stay but he insisted on going so I promised him that after my operation, he could come back to Korea.

I left the house and approached NU'EST's. All except Ren, didn't know I was leaving tomorrow. Thinking of this, my eyes became watery. I have this dilemma of whether I should tell them or not. Especially JR oppa. JR had given me a couple ring for Valentines'.

I seriously don't know what to do.

I entered their house and they were sitting on the sofa, watching TV. Aron was with his dog and Ren was with Choco and Royalty.

"Hey guys.." I called.

"Hey Song Ji!" Minhyun waved.

Ren turned and looked at me with sad eyes and smiled. JR came and hugged me.

"Hello." He said.

"Hello." I replied.

He let go of his grip and smiled.

I've been spending time in here, their house for the past few days.

"I wanna take a group photo." I asked.

They turned and smiled.

"Okay!" They chimed.

JR took out his Polaroid camera and we took a group photo at the sofa. Yes, the sofa with the dogs. Again, JR took the photo. I didn't know what he did to them. Burn it?

Ren was looking at me all the time. I looked at him and smiled. I signaled him to his room. I entered before him.He closed the door and turned to face me. Tears was streaming down his face. I smiled and went forward to wipe away his tears and hug him. Now, I'm the noona and he's my dongsae.

"Can't you just stay?" He whine as he hug me back.

"I'll be back, I promise." I assured him as I his untied hair.

"What about the rest? Are you going to tell them?" He asked as I release my hold.

"Maybe. I'm leaving tomorrow so..." I replied, wiping his tears away.

"Be sure to come back. Promise?" Ren said as he hold out his pinky for a pinky-promise.

"I promise." I smiled, holding his pinky with mine.

"Now let's go out and tell them." I said, hanging my arm around his shoulder and strolled out of his room.

"What did you two went?" JR appeared with folded arms and frowning eyebrows.

"Chit-chatting." I answered.

It's cute when he's jealous. I pinched his cheek and smiled.

"Stop being jealous." I said.

"I'm not!" JR moaned and ran off to the sofa.

Ren sat at a corner and stared at my movements. I sat down on the floor and switched off the television. I stared at them.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked.

They nodded their heads. Ren was having his watery eyes again. JR was curious.

"What happens when I'm gone? Dead. Missing." I blurted.

Their eyes widened.

"You're leaving?!" BaekHo shouted.

I smiled and nodded.

"Tomorrow. America." I answered.

"Wae-yo?" JR asked.

"I'm leaving for operation. I have a tumor. In my head which causes me to fell and got hurt during the park trip." I replied.

"T-Tu-Tumor?!" Aron exclaimed.

"Uh huh."

"Why are you leaving so so so fast?! Why are you telling us now?" Minhyun asked.

"It's all planned 3 weeks ago. I fainted at school entrance and the doctor told me so." I answered.

Tears was streaming down JR's face as he approached me and hug me.

"Don't cry." I whispered.

I turned and all of them are crying. Great.

"Now I shouldn't have told you guys and asked Ren to tell you guys when I leave." I grumbled.

"Ren knew?!"

"What?!"

BaekHo was angry. He stood up and waves his fist at Ren. I broke free from JR's embrace and stood in front of Ren.

"Yah." I said calmly.

BaekHo calmed down and returned to his seat.

"Ren knew it by accident. When I faint on that day, he was there. Coincidentally." I explained.

"Don't blame him okay. I'll haunt you if I die." I added.

"YOU WON'T DIE!" They shouted.

"Okay, touch wood." I said.

"I expect to see puppies okay." I bend down in front of Royalty and Choco and said.

I turned to JR, who have became all quiet. I hugged him tightly. This might be the last time I'm hugging him. Wait, no. I'm going to come back.

After a while, I had to go. I need to pack my things for tomorrow's journey. I gave all of them a hug before leaving.

"BaekHo oppa. Don't bully Ren okay." I said firmly.

"Araso. Come back soon." He said.

I give JR a hug and smiled.

"Don't worry." I assured him.

He looked away.

Sudden feel of pain in my heart. I sighed and walked home.

-The next day-

I woke up early in the morning to get ready. Appa said he would be waiting for me at the airport. Kimmy and Minny had done packing their stuffs.

We ate breakfast together and head off outside to wait for our cab which we called. Daesung sunbae was waiting outside with his belongings. He's staying with his parents when he's over there.

Suddenly, someone twirled me over and hugged me. It was JR. I smiled.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have given you that reaction yesterday. I was upset you didn't tell me about your illness because I'm your boyfriend. I should've known that you don't want me to be sad." He explained.

"It's alright." I patted his back.

The cab came and they placed all their luggages in, including mine. He release me and looked at Daesung.

"He's following?" JR asked.

"Yep." I answered.

"Sunbae. Please take care of her for me." JR pleaded with a bow.

"I will." Daesung sunbae replied.

The others boarded the cab and I stood there staring at JR. He smiled and shoved me to the cab. I throw myself into his arms,tears forming in my eyes.

"Will you wait for me?" I asked.

"I will." He assures me and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled and entered the cab, waving goodbye to him as it moves.

I will come back. I must come back.

End of Chapter 19

There will be a sequel for this ^^

Do support my up-coming story :)

The twisted tale of Romeo and Juliet.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/273260

Starring Ren!! ^^