It's FOOD!

My Oneshot Collection

"THE FRIDGE IS EMPTY! YOUNGJAE, LET'S GO SHOPPING!"

That sudden scream of Daehyun made everyone in the dorm lost 10 years of life, Zelo who was learning Math with Youngjae, Jongup who just out from the room and Yongguk who woke up, shocked by the voice gave the one near the refrigerator a deathly stare. Youngjae just looked at Daehyun releasing a longgg sigh.

"What? I- I just want to go- shopping." Dumbfounded Daehyun doesn't know how to react after all the laser stares by his fellow members he recieved right in his eyes.

"Hahah haha hahah. Let's go Daehyun. You will be hungry." With the speed of light, Youngjae grabbed his and Daehyun's wallet. Daehyun immediately open the door and get out from the dorm with Youngjae.

 

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THE MEMBERS WILL KILL YOU! Thank God Himchan-hyung was not there. If he was there he will throw the refrigerator away!" Youngjae got mad right after Daehyun closed the door.

"I just want to go shopping. With you." He kept his head down all the time from the moment the door is closed.

"Awww. It's not like I am mad. I just don't want others throw the refrigerator away. If that happens you don't have anywhere to store your cheesecake." Youngjae tried to comfort Daehyun and as expected, Daehyun got happy right away after hearing the word cheesecake.

 

As soon as they arrived at the supermarket, Daehyun took a trolley, indicating he wanted to buy LOTS of things. All Youngjae can say is "I'm not paying!" and Daehyun agreed.

When Daehyun entered the supermarket, the first place he went was the dessert section! Youngjae could do nothing and only followed him around. He followed, and followed without saying anything. Daehyun said nothing too, since he was too busy putting things he want to eat into the trolley. The trolley was full with food until people might think he's going camping or somewhere far.

 

"Daehyun ah, don't you think that's too much? I don't think the refrigerator at home will suffice to store all that. Put some back. We can come again." The one with brain said while looking at the content of the trolley.

"I don't think so. My stomach can store more than this. So if the refrigerator at home is not enough, I will eat some okay. You can join too if you want. Kekeke." 

"Aish whatever. Just take whatever you want. YOU'LL PAY!"

 

Upon hearing that, Daehyun took everything he wants and pushed his trolley to the counter with Youngjae following him all the time. Youngjae took a lollipop and threw it into the trolley without Daehyun realizing. Even if he knew, he will not care anyway.

Surprisingly, Daehyun actually was able to pay all the things he bought with his own money. He gave the lollipop Youngjae threw earlier to someone he loves. Himself. "My money." He left a short remark before Youngjae could say anything. The younger did nothing because what the other said is a fact.

On the way home, Daehyun brought three plastic bag with his right hand and two with the other while Youngjae brought one bag each hand with the reason "Not my thing". It could be better if Daehyun just let Youngjae had the lollipop. 

 

"Yahh, bring one more for me. I'm tired already." Daehyun at last gave up, with all five bags lying on the sidewalk and both hands on respective knees. 

"If you know this will happen, why you bought all this like the supermarket is going to collapse soon? If that's so hard why you ate the lollipop like you took it? I'm not helping you." Still walking, Youngjae walked straight like he didn't hear anything. 

"Fine! I will buy you a new one! Bigger one!" Daehyun said, enough for Youngjae to hear despite the distance. Youngjae slowed down, but still walking. 

"I will buy you two!" Youngjae showed no difference on his walking pace. "I will give you five! Stop right there! Help me!" Still walking. Since the younger didn't stop, Daehyun screamed the last offer he could give.

"I WILL KISS YOU!" Youngjae stopped and turned around.

 

Daehyun was about 4 meters away from Youngjae but instead of just lazing around like a kid with all the bags on the pavement, he ran with all his might to Youngjae and kissed him. Youngjae who was half happy and mad shocked with his hyung's action at the public. He couldn't do anything except laugh awkwardly.

 

"I didn't expect that coming."

 

After the kiss, Daehyun ran as fast as he can without any bags in his hands, heading to the dorm.

"You're are dead!" Youngjae screamed like it's the end of the world. 

 

The bags ended up in Youngjae's hands.

 


 

It's been a long time since I wrote! Sorry everybody I just don't have the mood. Btw, it's not really right? Again, I'm so sorry!

Once more, sorry because i at writing DaeJae fic because I ship DaehyunxFood most! 

Hope you like it and look forward to my next oneshot! Thank you for reading~ :D