I Want To Bring You Back Home!

My Oneshot Collection

It was so empty. No one was there. Until that one guy enter.

 




I am a barista at a coffeehouse. This place usually is full with people but I wonder why, today there's not much customers hang out with their friends here. But thanks to that, I can relax with my coffee. 

 

After a while, a fair, handsome man entered my beloved working place. He's tall but not as tall as me. Maybe around 5cm shorter than me? Stop thinking about that, I returned to the counter to welcome him and took his order. Russian coffee. 

Wait. WHAT? RUSSIAN COFFEE? The one with vodka? Oh God. I bet this customer is hard to handle. Just not yet. And seriously why such a customer order that when everyone is on leave? Bad luck me.

Oh yeah! Talking about me, my name is Sungyeol. I think further explanation is not necessary. Three words, I LOVE COFFEE <3

 

Sooo. That guy sat at the corner of the shop and waited patiently. I stared at him for a short time until he realized I was staring at him. How weird. What is this feeling? I think I met him somewhere before. Ermmm. Maybe just my feeling. No. It's not 'saw him before' feeling. But the feeling which makes me feel awkward right now. Should I say this?

 

 

He's so handsome.

 

I blushed alone at the coffeemaker. Without realizing, I made a cup of my favorite coffee, Americano. I just put the Americano aside because of course I will drink it later!

 

"Oh My God! What is happening to me today? Right after that guy came in, I can't concentrate at all! Why? Is it because he is too handsome? This is not happening! I am NOT gay!" I said to myself at the coffeemaker. I don't think he heard it because 'O Sole Mio was playing loudly in the coffeehouse. 

After some time, I added the right amount of vodka in his Irish coffee cup. Still hot, I served the coffee like usual to the guy.

 

"Here is your Russian coffee. Enjoy~" I said while staring at the guy. There was nothing that shows his identity. I really want to know his name. This is the first time I meet with such a handsome guy. I think I'm in love. Oh God, help me get him. 

"Excuse me? Are there anything on my face?" the guy questioned. "You were staring at me for like 2 minutes?" the guy continued.
"Ahhhh. Sorry. You are so handsome." I said.

 

SO HANDSOME.

SO HANDSOME.

 

I said that? To him? He heard it? OMG! What I am doing? I am not crazy yet! I don't want to be in the mental ward! Oh my! I hope he will not lodge a report accusing me ual harassing him!

 

"Hahahahaha you are funny." he laughed and gave me a sweet smile instead of scream and run for his life.

"Eh? Err. I meant. You are so handsome. I think you are the most handsome guy I had ever met. I'm serious. You are really handsome." I said being honest. I hope he doesn't misunderstood what I meant by that. I hope I can bring him home tonight. 

Well, there IS hope because he may get drunk? Urghhh what am I thinking!

"Sorry for interrupting you. Please continue drinking your coffee. I truly apologize for what I said just now. Sorry." I kept apologizing so that he won't misunderstand.

"Don't be. I don't mind guys call me handsome. Just saying. And you are not bad too"

"Ahhh. Okay." it was awkward seriously. Is he trying to say that he is gay? 

 

A bell sound broke the silence. A customer came in and I bowed and said sorry to him so that I can go to the counter to greet my new customer.

Too bad, the customer was not going to eat or drink at the coffeehouse. Meaning, I have to stay alone with the handsome guy. AGAIN.

 

To be honest, it was awkward. Very very awkward. Just me and he at the coffeehouse alone. 

There was no one else in the coffeehouse. Maybe I should talk to him?

After a while, I approached him again. He looked happy and I started the conversation.

 

"Ermmm hello." I said with the friendliest way I can.

"Hello. You were funny just now. It really made my day." he said. "You are so handsome." trying to imitate me. "Hahahaha" he continued with a short laugh. "So cute" he complimented. 

 

Did he complimented me just now? Oh God can I take him home tonight?

 

"Ummmm. I just want to be honest. Can I take you home tonight?" I can't believe I just said that but I was satisfied with my decision. Well. Maybe I can just wait for him to respond.

"No. What about I bring you home instead?" 

 

"..................... Sorry? Ahahaha. I was kidding. Ehhmmm but if you want to, I guess I will go!"

Okay what? Am I crazy? I don't know I just want to close this coffeehouse and follow him!

 

-------------

 

Okay what? Seriously? I closed that place and what now? Follow him go back home? Serious? 

He just casually walk, expecting me to follow him behind? I actually do. We just walk beside each other.

 

"Hey. I just met you, don't you think this is a bit crazy? I am a total stranger and you are bringing me back home? Your parents don't mind you bring strangers go back home?" I questioned.

"I don't think they will mind. They're don't live with me anymore anyway." he replied.

"What? Why? Where are they now? More importantly, is this the first time you bring a stranger back home?"

"I don't think you need to know. It's complicated. My life is complicated. It's better for you to don't know. You are not a stranger to me anymore. You are my friend. And I love you." he replied with an unexpected answer.

"Ehhhh? Love me? Since when?" blushing is not wrong right?

"Errr. I think readers don't want us to keep this conversation long. Sooo, maybe we can just inside my house? And do anything we can for today?"

"Eiiii I'm blushing already! But I myself don't like this long conversation so let's go!" 

 

We arrived and who wonder what we were doing in there?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Wuuuu my first oneshot! I don't know how to end the fic so I did it stupidly. I myself don't expect I would end it like that. I will try harder next time!
I don't want to talk much since this fic ! And sorry for the grammar mistakes! (I bet there're lots of them!)