Bus

My Oneshot Collection

I hope I can see him again. 

He is so sweet, so naughty, so kind, so everything!

 

I, want to marry him. <3

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the happiest and saddest day in my life. I wonder why. I am happy but at the same time, sad. Seriously. Why? Why he has to go? Why he can't just stay with me? Why he can't just take me home? Is it necessary for him to just leave me like that? That was so frustrating.

 

I was standing peacefully at the bus stop near my lovely house, until this one rude guy on his phone wearing casual attire bumped into me. What made me madder, he just left without saying sorry!

Few seconds later, the guy turn back to the bus stop, leaving me hope for him to say sorry. Unfortunately, the bus arrived before he can reach me. So, without forgiving that rude person, I got into the bus. 

 

"STOP!" Everyone heard a guy yelled and turned their eyes to him. And everybody were suprised by a sudden brake from the bus driver. The yelling guy was yelling to stop the bus. (Get me? xD)

 

After the guy got into the bus, every girls' eyes and mine were on him.

 

 

He was the guy who bumped me.

 

He said " Thank you for stopping the bus" and every ears were seduced by his y voice. That voice. Is undescribable. No one can describe that voice. 

Ouch. Is that the person who bumped me? Seriously? And I was mad? Why? I should be happy. But. He is rude! But, he is so y! And he's a fashionista. And the way he walks. So stylish. But that one thing. Why I can't accept him? Just because he is.... Rude? Aish! I can't accept that but I want him! I WANT HIM! I have to accept that he is rude. I HAVE TO.

 

 

 

EEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BUSH BUSH BUSSSHHHHHHH ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELPPPPPPPPP NOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT HAPEEEEEEENNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

The bus crashed. That ends my happiest and saddest day in my life. I died. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAHAHAHHA SERIOUSLY?? I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M DOING THIS I AM SOOO SORRRYYYYY! 

At least I didn't include any characters name to makeit worse right? Just wanna say, I AM REALLLYYYYYYY SORRYYYYY!

And sorry for the sound effect xD