Let's Call This A Day

My Oneshot Collection

It's morning. I opened my eyes and he was still beside me. My love.

 

-------------------Author's POV--------------------

 

"Yongieeee, good morning." Seungri greeted Jiyong followed by a hug and a kiss on his love's head from behind.

"Ri ah. You're awake. How was your sleep?" Jiyong replied without looking at Seungri, busy cutting salad for their breakfast.

"Was great. Because it was your bed. Kekeke." The younger answered with his pair of hands still wrapping his hyung's waist.

"Aish. Let me go. It's annoying. Plus I'm slicing an onion right now. What if I accidentally cut your fingers? I'm new in this kind of thing for your information."

"Aigooo. Are you worried about me? How sweet. I know you will not cut my fingers because you love me." Seungri responded with a small giggle.

"You really want something from me, Seungri ah!" Seungri ran to the sofa, Jiyong then put the knife on the chopping board, took off his apron and chased his dongsaeng all the way to the sofa and landed on him.

"Arghh! That hurts Yongie! Get up! Get up!" Seungri half screamed to Jiyong while pushing him down, to release himself from small but deadly Jiyong.

"Haha. Take that. Don't mess up with me again. Even though I'm small, I can be dangerous too, sometimes." Satisfied Jiyong is satisfied.

 

Seungri then pull Jiyong's hand and hugged him on the sofa. Jiyong who was not alert, had to follow the force Seungri applied and again, landed on Seungri. This time around, Seungri didn't say anything and Jiyong seemed happy with Seungri's action. The couple were on the sofa, hugging each other happily for a time.

Still embracing each other, Jiyong broke the silence

 

"Ri ah, let me go. I need to continue preparing breakfast. I need to feed you." 

"Let's stay like this. I rather hungry than not having you by my side. Just for a minute more or maybe two? Pleasee."

"It's not like we can't be like this anymore. After we finish our breakfast. Let me gooo~ Faster, faster." Jiyong already feel like punching the one named Seungri.

"Really? You said that! After breakfast? Okay fine. Continue after breakfast!" Seungri's excitement was clearly shown by his voice.

"Eyyy no! Who said that?? No no no no. No continue. Just eat our breakfast and we'll decide later." At that time, Seungri loosen his wrap, slowly releasing Jiyong.

"Okay then. We'll decide later. Promise?" Whilst running to the kitchen, joining Jiyong preparing breakfast. He held out his pinky finger in front of Jiyong to pinky swear.

"Why you have to be so childish?" Jiyong murmured and hooked his pinky with Seungri's and shook it. 

 

--------

 

"So, what should we do now? You said we'll talk about this after breakfast. Hehe." Said the 21 years old Seungri to his 24 years old hyung.

"Aish why I have to live with you today. I don't want to do anything." The older responded, in a cute way.

"You said you don't want to do anything? Then I will do something, to you." Seungri stood up and rush to Jiyong's lap.

"Eyyyy. Don't do this to meeee. I am tired." 

"Tired? Tired of me?" Seungri stood up again and pouted at Jiyong.

"What makes you say that? I am tired of you?" Jiyong stared at Seungri with a puzzled look.

"Because. All you did today was breakfast and most of the time preparing breakfast was spent with me." Seungri said with a sad voice, and a sad face.

"It's not like that. I'm tired because, you are so cute. Looking at you make my heart beats faster. That's why I'm tired. You think to much, Seungri ah." Jiyong said, carving a smile on Seungri's face. "Ohhh, you're smiling." He added.

"Aniyo, I'm not smiling! I'm still mad." Seungri denied, with a half smiling and half mad face.

"Aigooooo. You are so cute. Come here." Jiyong said while patting his lap, inviting Seungri to sit on his lap.

 

Seungri hesitated whether to sit or not, made Jiyong stand up, hug Seungri and sit back, with Seungri on his lap who looks like a clueless but happy panda.

 

"I told you to sit." Jiyong gave few lovely blinks to Seungri who was still looks clueless but happy panda. "So let's hear what my love want to do today." He continued. Seungri smiled brightly and looked at Jiyong's brown eyes.

"Really? Then shall we do something naughty today?" Seungri replied with full of anticipation at Jiyong's answer.

"Sure, if that what my Seungri wants." Jiyong answered coolly, headed to his room,left Seungri alone on the sofa.

 

 


 

I'm back!!!! Idk why, I am happy writing this one. Tell me that I did great :P

I want to declare that I don't want to write sad stories anymore (If you realized, it's a must for me to write someone die in my older stories.) Let my coming stories full with fluff~

I will change this fic's title to something else because I don't want to write one day story anymore. The older stories will still be here.

Lastly, thank you for reading! Comment and subscribe! :D