Please Die

Lunor

 

             “No! There is no way in hell you’re my father! You… you’re a monster! My mom would never marry someone like you!” _____ yells at Emperor Clovis.

“Haha. Well your mother did marry me. In fact, we’re still married,” he casually replies back to her.

“You have six wives and twenty other kids! Why would my mom want you?!”

             “Because she loves me and I love her. I’ve always loved your mother, your brother and you the most out of all of my wives and kids.”

“I don’t believe you! I need proof!”

“Proof? Alright then.” Clovis presses an intercom button and says, “Kris. Come to my quarters immediately.”

“Yes, father,” a voice says.

A few minutes later, Prince Kris walks into his father’s office. When he looks at _____, his eyes go wide and he stops in his tracks.

“I-is that really Na-” he starts.

“Yes. It’s my little Nana,” Emperor Clovis says to him with a smile on his face.

“Nana?! My name is _____!” she yells at them.

             “Yes, that is your cover up name. Because we had to exile you from the Barillian Empire, we couldn’t have people finding out who you were. But you were born Nana Vi Barillian,” Clovis explains.

Kris was now beginning to sweat when he said, “Father, I think you should explain it better for her.”

Why is this guy so nervous? “Yes, please! Explain every single detail!”

             “Ahem! Okay, this is going to be a long story. When you were nine years old, you were kidnapped from our spring home in Barillian. We had no idea how anyone could have slipped through our guards, but it happened. You were taken by an organization called the K-On Lunar Faction. They specialize in human mutation.

             “They took you for two days, and in those two days, they were able to use a special power that the head of the organization had, on you. And that man was the person who gave you Lunor, the power that gives you the ability to control people. When we had gotten you back, you were a mess. You would never come out of your room and you rarely ate. We were able to get the organization to join us in the war for Laripon to control the S. Korean, Japanese and Chinese government. But, some of the scientist from the K-On had escaped our grasp and from what we discovered, they planned to come back for you. And because of that, we shipped you, your brother and mother off to S. Korea to keep you safe and hidden. From the technology we had, we were able to wipe out your entire memory of the incident and I so that you wouldn’t be traumatized. We also did this to your brother.”

“No, that can’t be true.”

“Kris, please confirm that everything I just said is 100% fact.”

“He’s telling the truth, Nana. I’m your older brother and you are my sister. You are a Barillian princess.”

             "No! My name is _____! I am a Korean! I live with my brother and mother! My father is dead!” Suddenly, scenes of _____’s past life flashed before her eyes, the horrors she had been put through in the lab, the happy times she had with her father and mother. They were all coming back to her. But then she remembered all of the innocent people that were killed because of this ridiculous war her father had started.

             “You started this whole war! You killed so many people! How could you do that, father?!” Tears started to slide down her face and her vision started to blur as she looked at the two men for an answer.

             “I know, princess. I’m sorry. If you could just forgive me, we can go back to how we used to be. I’m ready to bring the three of you back home.” He started walking from where he was leaning on his desk, towards her. When he was in front of her, he reached out to her face.

             She jerked her head to the side. “Don’t touch me! You are the devil! I will never forgive you! Not after what you did to all of those people!” She said looking him straight in the eyes.

“You’ll forgive me one day,” he says blowing off her harsh comments.

             “Argh!” suddenly comes from the opposite side of the room. When _____ and Clovis both looked to the noise, they saw Kris lying on the ground with Kai standing over him.

             “What the hell--” says a distracted Emperor Clovis as suddenly, _____ was able to free herself from the chains she had on and put him into a chokehold. She pushed him a bit away from her and kicks him powerfully in the stomach causing some of his ribs to break.

Clovis landed flat on his back and was shocked by what his daughter had just done to him.

             “What are you doing?! You’re supposed to side with me! I AM YOUR FATHER!” He yells at her.

             Her eyes start to water. “I know you are,” she says quietly. “And I do love you but I can’t forgive you father. Not for all the pain you’ve brought to millions. I’m sorry. I really am sorry.”

Her eyes start to turn blue as she looks into his eyes, hot tears streaming down her cheeks, and says, “Please, die.”