Apollonius Vectors

Lunor

 

            About 30 minutes later, they arrived at a warehouse on the far side of the city.

            “I thought you said I could trust you…” _____ choked out.

            “You can! Just because it looks like this on the outside, it doesn’t mean that the inside won’t be amazing.” Kai said to her.

            They walked to the door and Kai opened the door for her, letting her walk in first. It was dark.

            “Take flight!” he yelled out.

            All of a sudden, bright lights flashed on and _____ was so amazed. wide and her eyes about to pop out of her head.

            “OH MY GAWD! This is AMAZING!!!” she yelled out. Everywhere she looked, she saw Apollonius Vectors. All of them of different colors and sizes. They were the most beautiful machines she had ever seen in her 17 year long life. She had only seen them on TV and now she’s seeing them with her own eyes. There were a large amount of men and women working on the AVs. Repairing and adding new abilities to them.

            “I know, right?” he nudged her with his elbow.

            “Hey, Kkamjong! Who’s this?” said a tall man with a cheeky face.

            “Kkamjong?” she asked.

            “Oh, hey,  Chanyeol,” he turns to her. “Uhm, yeah, Kkamjong is my nickname. Kkam for my dark skin and Jong is part of my real name, JongIn. This is _____. She’s my new friend. She has a special power and I need to talk to BoA about having her join us.” Kai explains.

            “Well, BoA is in her office and I’m pretty sure she isn’t busy, so why don’t you go on up there?”

            “Alright, thanks. _____, come with me. I have someone I want to introduce you to.” Kai says to the awestruck girl. 

            “Come in,” BoA says after hearing a knock on her door.

 

            “Hey, BoA. I have someone I want you to meet,” Kai leans out to the other side of the door way and gestures _____ to the room.

            “Hello. My name is _____. It’s nice to meet you,” she says with a 90o bow.

            “Hi. I’m BoA,” she says while reaching out her hand for a shake. “So, what is the reason for bringing her here? You know this place is supposed to be top secret, right? You can’t just bring anyone in here willy-nilly.”

            “Yeah, yeah. I know,” Kai says, waving his hand in front of his face. “But this is important. She could help us with the rebellion.”

            “What? Rebellion? You never told me abou-“

            “And how would this high schooler be able to help us? There seems to be nothing special about her…”

            “Nothing special? What? What are you talking abou-”

            “No! She has a power! A power that could help us a lot! We have to let her join!”

            “Wait! You’re not ans-“

            “Well, I’m pretty sure she can’t operate an AV. And if you don’t know how, you’re dead.”

            “AV? Apollonius Vec-“

            “I’ll teach her! It won’t be a problem. You and everyone around here know I’m the best!”

            “WAIT! YOU AREN’T INCLUDING ME AT ALL IN THIS CONVERSATION! KAI! WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE!?” _____ yells at them both. They stare at her wide eyed. BoA goes to sit down on her office chair as Kai guides _____ to sit down on one of the two chairs in front of BoA’s desk.

            “Kai… how could you just bring this girl here without telling her about what we do?” BoA asks.

            “Well, you know, if I had told her when I first met her, she would have denied coming here…” he replies.

            BoA rolls her eyes. “So, _____, what is this power that Kai tells me you have?”

            “Wait, I never agreed to join you guys in this rebellion. I mean, I like my life. I have no problems. There’s no one to bother me. And South Korea isn’t even trying to fight against the Barillian Empire, so why are you trying to cause so much trouble?”        

            “Well, can we really let them keep doing what they are to Japan? And our country. They’re stealing away our natural resources. This is our country and they had no right to march in here and take our sources of Laripon,” explains BoA.

            “And the government is doing nothing so us citizens have got to do something,” Kai adds. “And, it’d be great if you could help us.”

            “I don’t know Kai. Like she said before, I am just a high schooler. And I’m not even sure if my power will be helpful.”

            “Oh trust me, it will be.”

            “So, what is this power you have?” BoA asks.

            “I think it’d be better if I showed you…”