Skylar

Lunor

 

            5 months later, _____ was now a full-fledged member of Phoenix Risers, the rebellion group that BoA heads.

            Over this time, she had trained in piloting an Apollonius Vector and various fighting styles such as ninjitsu, judo, taekwondo, kick boxing, kendo, and wushu. _____’s personal favorite was Wushu. The rebellion was soon about to start and because of that, she had to learn everything fast.

            Kai had taught _____ how to pilot an AV because he was one of the best pilots in PR (Phoenix Risers). _____ loved all the time Kai and she had spent together but she felt that he was a bit distant. Whenever she asked him to go out and eat or just chill, he would say no and tell her that he was busy when she knew for a fact, that he was too lazy to actually do any work. She had noticed this about him when Kai had actually said yes to going out.

            Kai was a really nice guy. Although most times he would joke around with her, _____ had grown to love Kai’s personality and the way that he seemed to favor her over most people by protecting her. He would easily become shy around her. It made her happy that she could do that. 

--------------------------

            It was 5 in the morning and _____ was getting ready for the big mission.

            The plan was to infiltrate the S. Korean Barillian Palace where Emperor Charles would be, as their informant had told them. They would travel in their Apollonius Vectors to the island where the palace was situated. They would then travel underground under the palace, while trying not to be discovered, to the jail where Japanese and Korean rebels were held to help them escape.

            _____ had put on her black latex body suit and to her surprise, the suit was actually very flexible, unlike how skin tight it looked on her. She then put on her custom made helmet that would hide her face from the enemy.

            She heard a knock on the door. “Come in!”

            Kai walked into the room and as he looked at her, he paused his movement and had a surprised look on his face.

            “What? Do I look that good? Hahaha,” she asked jokingly.

            “Of course not!” he said.

            Annoyed, _____ said, “Okay.”

            “Well, are you ready? It’s about time for us to leave.”

            “Yeah, hold on,” she walked over to a table in the small room. She grabbed a pure gold medallion necklace that had the design of the moon and shining stars on it. She put it on around her neck, walked to the mirror and smiled at her reflection while rubbing the medallion.

            “Where did you get that from?” Kai asks her.

            “When I was smaller, my mom gave it to me saying it was a gift from my father. Ever since the day I got it, I’ve worn it every day. My brother has one, too, except his has the sun and clouds on it. It’s special to me.”

            Kai and _____ stand there in silence for a short while until Kai coughs and says, “Well it’s time for us to go.” He turns around and leaves.

            “Alright,” she replies, running to catch up with him.

            In the courtyard of the Phoenix Risers building, _____ and Kai climb into their AVs.      

            “Good luck. I’ll see you at the palace,” _____ says to Kai.

            “Wait. I have a favor to ask you. In the jail, there’s someone I need you to get out. Promise me, that no matter what, even if our plan fails, this person needs to get out,” he says with a serious face.

            “Of course! What’s this person’s name?”

            “Her name is Skylar Lifron.”

            “I promise I will get her out. You can trust me!”

            A girl. I wonder if she’s a family member or something like that… Hopefully she is.

            With that, they had both shut the entrances to their AVs and _____ had been the first to take off, leading the whole fleet with Kai right behind her.