Nice Person

Lunor

 

            On the 125 mile fly to the Barillian Palace, _____ was nervous. She was shaking and sweating all over. She was trying everything to calm down. She breathed slowly and thought of her life before she decided to join Kai and all the new friends she had made in PR. She showed a small smile on her face. Suddenly she heard static in her AV's radio.

            Someone was talking. It sounded like Chanyeol. There was another voice. It was Kai. Her AV must have accidentally picked up on their conversation. She tried everything she could to turn off her radio but nothing worked.

            “So, did you get her to agree with getting your little girlfriend out of jail?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Yeah,” Kai replied.

            “When she finds out you just used her to get Skylar out, she’s gonna be so pissed. Everyone knows she’s in love with you. But, now she’s going to realize you were just a douche.”

            “Hey! It isn’t like that. I… I do like her but my feelings for Skylar won’t go away. I just don’t want anyone to get hurt.”

            “Well, now _____ is. She’s the one helping you out but will be the only one with a broken heart.”

            “. Dude, stop making me feel bad. This conversation is over. I’ll see you in a bit.”

            _____ was absolutely broken from what she had just heard.

            His girlfriend? I’m being used? How did this happen? I… I was so caught up in this whole love thing that I just ended up getting hurt. !

            Tears started streaming down _____ face as she took off her helmet. She made her hand into a fist and slammed it into the wall next to where she was sitting in her AV. It stung like hell but it didn’t even compare to the pain in her heart. She cried and cried until she finally laughed and puffed out air from .

            “I still have to save her. I promised. Why the am I such a nice person? Haha, I must have gotten it from my mom,” she said to herself. And with that, she wiped her tear stained cheeks with the backside of her hand, sniffled, put her helmet back on and was more focused than ever to get to the palace.