The Side of Minho

Finding Unexpected Love

Lee Min Ho

I stare at the you in front of me. She looks drained of energy and a shade paler.  She looks at me as if she is suprised I came. 

I take her wrist and drag her out of the house. About halfway across the yard, Minho grabs my arm. 

"Stop." he says looking me in the eyes. He motions towards you, who is wincing at the pain Iv'e caused by dragging her. 

I slowly release my grip, and let my arm drop to my side. Minho takes her by the shoulders and guides her back inside, but she collapses at the door. 

He lifts her up and carries her into the house, closing the door behind him. 

you

I know what is happening, but I can't avoid it. My body won't obey my orders, I feel as if my brain is seperate from my body. 

I know I should go out there. I know I shouldn't be in his arms. I know who I should be with. Still, my body doesn't want to listen. 

I close my eyes as Minho carries me through the house. He sets me down on what feels like the bed from earlier. 

"He put too much strain on your body. You need to rest." he says while my hair. I snuggle in closer to the warm hand and let myself drift off again. 

 

By the time I wake up, It is about 7 pm and Minho is sitting up against the headboard with his eyes closed. I try to sit up but my arms feel weak and flimsy. 

Minho's eyes snap open to my struggling then helps me up. 

"You shouldn't be moving." he says softly, lifting me up by my shoulders. 

"Where's my phone?" I croak out. He reaches over to the table next to him and hands the phone to me. 

I check the screen, only to see it appear blank. 

I look up at Minho, "No one's called yet?" I say struggling with my words. 

He shook his head, "No, were you expecting someone? Did you have plans?" he asks worriedly. 

"No, no.. It's just.... nevermind.." I say looking down. I rest on the headboard next to him. 

"you, look." he says in a suddenly serious tone. "You do remember who caused you to be in this state, right?" he says questioningly. 

Do I remember? I believe I fell.... but I'm not sure anymore...

"You were pushed." he interrupts my thoughts. "Your Lee Min Ho pushed you down for another. Do you not remember?" 

I do remember. I remember him not turning back to me after I fell. I remember the pain I felt physically and emotionallly after I fell. I remember it all. 

Just then, my phone starts to ring. It's Mi Nyu. 

I pick up the phone, "Hello?" I answer slowly, trying to sound as normal as possible. 

"you! Guess what? Guess What?" Min Nyu squealed excitedly. 

"What is it Min Nyu?" I ask interested. 

"Ok, ok. Taemin and I....... ARE GETTING MARRIED!" she shouted into the phone. 

"Oh, that's just wonderful, Mi Nyu." I say happy for her. 

"Oh, and I am pregnant." she added at the end of her squeals.

"Mi Nyu! Your having a child?" I shouted, causing me to violently cough afterwards.

We chat a little bit more then hang up. All this talk about children and marriage was really making me want to be with him. 

I need to call him. I stand up and slowly walk out of the room to dial his number. It rings once and he picks up instantly. 

"I'm sorry." I emediatly hear as the phone is picked up. I stay silent, not knowing what to say. 

"I need you back home, with me. I'm not comfortable with you there, it's just driving me crazy. Please come home. Let me tend to you." he pleads.

I hang up the phone and walk back into the room. "Minho, I need to go home." I say quietly. He looks up from his book, and sets down his glasses.

"Why? You want to go back to the guy who caused you to be in such pain? You're not safe with him. Stay..." he says while standing.

 He looked upset. Far more upset then I had ever seen him. 

"I know you will always choose him over me.... but please.. just take a chance and think about it." He mumbles. 

Minho is handsome. Minho is sweet. Minho is everything a girl could ask for. For some reason, I choose the guy who constantly hurts me, and is not the ideal guy. 

"Ok, I'm going to do something that might change your mind. Just go along with it, ok?" he says while walking closer. 

He cups my face with is hands and looks at me in the eyes. Then our lips touch. 

He kissed me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's been so long! 

Keep reading! <3 u guys :D