Oppa's Sick

Finding Unexpected Love

you

He switches our positions, placing himself on top of me. He places his elbows beside each side of my head, bringing his face in closer.

He slowly brings his face down to mine pressing our lips together. Kissing Min Ho is the best feeling in the world.

I feel a mix of emotions when our lips touch, he makes my head spin and I can't concentrate.

I get lost in the feeling of his warm lips apon mine and I naturally start kiss him back. I run my hand through his hair as I pull back for air but he emmediatly kisses me again.

He nibbles on my lower lip, making me gasp. I can tell he likes it because I can feel his smile on my lips as he kisses me harder.

The tip of his tongue brushes over my bottom lip asking for permission to enter.

He slips his tongue inside and I tug on his hair as he fights for dominance. It feels as if electricity is spreading through out my whole body.

Right as I give into his kisses, he pulls away. He has that smile again, the one I felt on my lips earlier.

I bring my hands down down and he catches them and pushes them onto the bed, holding me down.

"I think I feel better now." he says, then kisses me gently. I feel my face flush and turn my head to the side because he's holding down the rest of my body.

"You're to cute." he says releasing my hands while he puts his own on my face.

"How are you so beautiful?" he says while my flushed cheeks. He stares into my eyes adoringly, and genuinely smiles.

He sits up and heads for the tray, as I sit up as well. He sets the tray of soup and tea on my lap.

"I do feel better, but not well enough to feed myself. Ahh~~" He says while opening his mouth wide. I smile and roll my eyes.

I pick up the spoon and blow on it a couple of times, then press the spoon to my lips to feel its tempurature. I decide it's not too hot and stick the spoon in his mouth.

He closes his eyes and smiles as he receives the flavorful broth. I repeat the process until the bowl is empty, I hand the tea to him.

He hands it back. "You serve it to me." he says tapping his lips. I feel my face turn red again.

I look away and sip the tea until I have a reasonable amount, then let the tea flow out of my mouth into his.

He swallows and I watch his adams apple move up and down, his neck now beaded with sweat.

"Mmmm, You see, it's easier for me, and it tastes better this way." he says with a wink.

"More please." he says while puckering his lips. 

 

He still is sick, that he wasn't faking because he did have a fever.

He wouldn't keep his shirt on for me even though I told him it would help him with his fever.

He wouldn't take any medicine because he said it was for weak boys, not men.

Now I lay with him because he said the only cure was my company. He is sleeping on his back while I watch him while laying on my side.

I rinse the towel that was placed on his head and ring it out, then put it on his head again. I don't mind watching him sleep, I actually enjoy it.

The best part of when he sleeps is his facial expression, that peacful and calm expression I rarely see.

I also study him when he's sleeping, like the coarseness of his hair, or the length of his eye lashes. I brush the back of my forefinger against his smooth cheek.

I kiss him in the same spot then start to stand up, something catches my fingers.

"Please don't leave, I don't want to be without you. Not even for a second." Min Ho says with his arm over his eyes.

I sit back and interlace our fingers as I say, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~

I know I took longer than normal, IM SORRY! My friend was up my about writing her a fanfic so I didn't have much time to work on this one.

I'm really glad I did though. I think this one came out good. \(^.^)/  Hope you enjoyed! <3 more iness for you :D211.png