End

Finding Unexpected Love

you

I look at him speechless, still not able to understand why he thinks I would even lay a finger on her. Well, in truth.. I would really just love to hit her right now. 

He looks at me and smiles. "Good thing you did. I like girls who can stand up for them selves. It gives them a sense of independence."

I look at HeeSun's face, with her hands furiously wiping at her fake tears.

She looks at him pleadingly, "Don't you even feel bad for me?" she says sniffling, trying her best to look hurt. 

He looks at her and smiles, taking a seat in the chair I just wiped off for him. "Nope." he answers, no longer affected by her. 

I take the other seat and start to unpack our lunch, spreading it out onto the now clean table. He looks at it with wide eyes. 

"Wow, this is a lot!~" he looks at me and smiles, thank you.

He stands up to peck me on the cheek then immediately digs in, completely forgetting about Hee Sun. She huffs and stomps off in frustration. 

Her stomping causes her heels to click loudly on the concrete, until we hear a crack. We turn our heads to see Hee Sun's right heel snapped off. 

I cover my mouth to try to supress my laughter as she takes her shoes off and throws them as far as she can, hitting her car in the process. 

Laughing so hard now, I know she can hear me. Her head snaps around towards me and  gives me an ugly glare.

I mehrong her and look back at Min Ho who is smiling now. He holds a chocolate dipped strawberry infront of my mouth, "Ahh." he says. 

"Ahhh." I repeat as he sticks the strawberry in my mouth. 

 

The lunch was satifying, and we weren't interrupted any further. 

Now we sit at home, curled up on our favorite part of the couch. I can stay like this forever. 

In fact, maybe I will. 

I know that our relationship will have many ups and downs, but that's the sacrifice one must make when marrying an actor. 

These past experiences have made realize, that no matter how hard it gets, it'll always be worth it. 

Because he loves me, and I love him. 

I know that now. 

~~~

The end. 

Sorry for the terrible ending u^u. In all truth and honesty, I gave up on this story. I don't feel that it was very good. 

Or that any of you were reading anymore. Well I hope you do continue reading my other stories. 

And please don't hate me. ._. Please.