The Choice

Finding Unexpected Love

you

Choose? I look at the two of them and begin to cry. My hands automatically cover my crying face. It's too much stress, way too much. 

I wipe the tears and stand up. I walk towards Choi Minho and give him a big hug. He hugs me back and I look up at him. 

"I hope we can still be good friends." I say pulling away from his grasp. He nods and smiles sadly. 

"I'm fine with your choice youI'll still be here if you need me." he answers in a shakey voice. I walk towards Lee Min Ho and take him by the hand. 

I drag him out of the house and onto the sidewalk. We walk together in silence until we reach our house. On the front porch I turn to face him and take his face in my hands. 

"I've missed you." I say before placing my lips on his. The familiar electricity runs through me again as he kisses me on the forehead. 

"I missed you too." he says before he sweeps me off of my feet and carries me into the house. He sets me down on the couch and wraps a blanket around me. 

He crawls under the blanket with me and cradles me. I rest my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

 

The next morning I wake up to breakfast on the coffee table in front of the couch. 

"Good morning." Min Ho says as he sets down fresh tea. 

"Good morning, is this for me?" I say pointing to the plate of eggs, bacon, and potatoes. He nods and I dig in.

It tastes exactly like what I had in America when I visited for vacation. I smile and enjoy the taste. 

"I have to go to work today.." he says quietly. I set down my fork.

"Is that so?" I say stone faced. He nods and looks up.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get something for lunch break?" he asks quietly.

"Hmm. Sure." I say with a smile. He smiles back.

"Okay, so I'll call you after the shoot goes on break okay?" he asks excitedly. He's so cute, I guess he really did miss me. 

I nod and smile, continuing the shoveling of food into my mouth. 

 

I arrive at the shoot and set up at the fold out tables. When I have everything perfectly set up I see Hee Sun striding towards me. 

"Oh god. What do you want now? Shouldn't you be hanging all over my husband right now?" I ask cooly. She scoffs.

"I would be, only he has a fight scene right now so I'm not needed." she says crossing her arms. 

"Then why are you here? It's not like I have any need to talk to you." I say wiping off the chairs. 

"I just came here to say that I will not give up." she says with a cocky smile. 

"Well good luck with that." I say setting up the silverware. 

"Oh shut up, youYou know I am better than you in every way." she says with a laugh. 

"Better at what? Being a total fake?" I say getting in her face. 

"I'm an actress, what do you expect. It's called acting not being fake." she says defensively. 

"Whats going on over here?" Min Ho says as he approaches us. I see Hee Sun's eyes start to water. 

"She hit me." she cries holding her arm. 

"You what?" Min Ho looked at me confused. 

Great.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's been so long! Well I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment :)