His acting

Finding Unexpected Love

you

My eyes snap open to the familiar ringing sound coming from his phone. He reaches towards his phone as he rubs his eyes.

He looks at the number then his eyes widen.

He clears his throat then answers, "Hello?"

He turns his head to face me, so I pretend I'm still sleeping. I hear him walk out of the room and close the door lightly behind him.

I can barely make out the muffled words coming from behind the door.

"Ah, yes... That sounds..... Ok.." He says then hangs up the phone. I close my eyes before he walks in.

He sighs and lays next to me away from where I am facing. I feel his large warm hands on my stomach as he pulls me closer.

"What do I do? I know it's just acting, but I can't think of pretending to be in love with someone else.." he says into my hair.

I roll over to face him and say, "You got another drama? Do it." I smile. He gives me a doubtful look.

"Will you be with me?" he asks.

I look at him with a confused expression, "What do you mean?"

Three months later (you)

My god is he hot. The armor around his tall frame made him look even more manly.

Standing behind the camera, I can't rip my eyes away from his face.

The stylists are pulling on his armor and fixing his fake pony tail when he catches me staring at him.

He smiles and gives me a light wave. I smile at the ground then look up again.

"Are you ready Min Ho?" the director shouts. He nods and his face gets serious, his whole aura changes.

"Action!" the director yells. He slowly unsheathes his sword and spins around to cut the opposing warriors chest.

As the man falls to the ground, more men in the same clothes jump down from buildings, and come out of corners to close him in.

He looks around with a desperate expression then closes his eyes and breathes in deeply.

He sheathes his sword and clenches and unclenches his hand. He raises his hand and holds it up in the direction of his attackers.

He pushes his hand fowards as if something would come out of it.

At the same time the men fly backward and land on their backs unable to move.

He looks up at the camera, which was towards my direction, breathing hard with a killer look in his eyes.

"Cut!" the director yells.

"Very good Min Ho! You did it in one take!" his murderous look fades as he smiles at me.

The director slaps Min Ho on the back, "Alright! Every one take a break!" Min Ho strides over to me in his massive armor.

I look up at his smiling face, "You were so cool!" I say excitedly.

"Thanks to you I felt confident and did it in one take." He says with a smile.

He kisses me on the forehead, "There's gonna be romance in this one." he says while holding my face and looking me in the eyes.

I nod, "I know, I'll still be jealous though." I say with a smile. I still haven't met or seen the woman that is going to be acting with Min Ho.

I'm very curious as to know what I'm up against.

He smiles and hugs me, "I have to go back on set now. The mystery woman will be arriving soon." He says while chuckling.

He walks back over to the set to have the stylists pull his hair and mess with his clothes again.

Another few scenes pass and the director announces that our main femal role has arrived.

She walks in and bows, "I'm Kim Hee Sun! It's very nice to meet all of you, I'll be in your care!" she says with a dazzling smile.

Her hair is orange like what a natural red heads hair would be like. She is pretty, no doubt, but she looks a lot older then me.

She looks as if she's in her later twenties or early thirties.

She looks up from her bow and stares at Min Ho. "Oppa!" she runs over to him and hugs him.

"What are you doing?" he asks while being attacked with hugs.

"Well I figured, we are going to be closer in the show any way, why not start now?" she says with a wink.

She clings to his arm and he does nothing about it. I feel the rage build up inside of me as I ball my fists, and eventually walk off the set towards the car.

He must've seen me, because I can hear his armor make clanking noises behind me.

He grabs my wrist, "You said you wouldn't be like this."

"You haven't even started acting yet! And she's already hanging over you like a monkey and you aren't doing anything about it." I say furious.

I look over his shoulder and see Kim Hee Sun, "I'm sorry I didn't know you had  a girflriend." she says in a low voice.

I instantly feel guilty, "I, Uh, its ok." I say with a smile.

"Min Ho! We need you on set!" the director yells. He nods and walks over leaving Kim Hee Sun and I to talk things out.

She watches him walk away with a smile but it fades qickly when she looks back at me.

"Look, I don't know who you think you are, but you have no chance against me." she says sourly.

"Pardon me?" I say confused.

She looks at me with a foul expression, "You heard me. Stay away. You aren't any match for me." she says while pushing me aside.

Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~

I am absolutely in love with his new drama faith!

He's totally ayy! <3

120712_LeeMinHo_Failth2.jpg