Many Forms of Pain

Finding Unexpected Love

Lee Min Ho

"Oppa!~" she shouts as she runs towards me. I roll my eyes as she hangs on my arm. 

"Are you ready for today's shoot?" she asks while batting her eyelashes towards me. Hee Sun has been annoying the crap out of me for the past week. 

Since then you hasn't come to watch me or even talk to me. She must be staying with Mi Nyu because I haven't seen her around the house either. 

I shake Hee Sun off my arm and stalk off the set. 

"Oppa!" she whines as she runs after me. I quickly turn around, "What?!" I yell.

She looks down, "I just wanted to know if you wanted some of my lunch.. I made it myself and I think I made too much." I realize I might have been too harsh on her. 

Even if she is annoying, she has feelings too. I smile, "Sure. I'll have some." She pulls me over to the fold up tables set out for lunch today. 

"Ugh, I don't see why we have to film outside, why we just use one of those green curtains or something?" she complains while dusting off the table. 

"You mean a green screen?" I correct her as I sit. 

"Uh, yeah, sure." she says while pulling out our eating utensils from her bag. I laugh as she pulls out sanitary wipes to clean the table. 

"What are you, a clean freak?" I say with a chuckle. 

As soon as I finish my last bite I hear my phone ring. I look at the screen and notice the call is from you. I clear my throat then answer the phone. 

"Hello?" I say quickly.

"Have you eaten?" she says quietly.

"No, in fact im hungry at the moment. Where do you want to go?" I say cheerfully. 

"Liar. You already ate." she says firmly. 

I look around, only to see you step out from behind a tree. 

you 

It's been a week since I have seen him. I decided not to give up, Hee Sun doesn't scare me. Standing behind the tree, I clutch the lunch box in my hand and walk towards Lee Min Ho. 

I'm too late. Hee Sun walks right up to him from behind. He spins around quickly and angrily asks her what she wants. She puts on her cute, innocent, face and pretends to be frightened by his tone. 

His angry expression melts away, and is replaced by a warm smile. He nods and she takes him over to the tables a few feet away.

I lean my back against the tree and let my body slide down until I end up with my knees pulled up to my chest. I sit there for a while, watching them laugh and carry on normal conversation. 

They look so good together... I wonder if I look as good with him as she does.. He sets down his chopsticks after he finishes. I pull out my phone and dail his number. 

"Have you eaten?" I ask after saying hello. 

"No, in fact im hungry at the moment. Where do you want to go?" he says hapily.

"Liar. You already ate." I say, anger rising in my voice. 

I step out from behind the tree as he turns around. I see the shock on his face as he stands and slowly walks towards me.

He regains his posture and asks, "Where have you been? I haven't seen you here or at home." 

"I'm suprised you even noticed I was gone. You seem to be doing fine." I say nodding in the direction of Hee Sun.

I hold up the lunch box, "I got up super early to make this for you. But I see you don't need it." I let the lunch box clash to the floor. 

I turn around and Min Ho catches my wrist. I shake it off violently then walk towards my car. 

He catches it again. This time with more force, pulls me into him. "I missed you so much." he whispers in my ear.

I struggle to release his grasp, but  eventually give up. I let my arms drop down to my sides.

"Ah! oww oww!" Hee Sun cries. Min Ho releases me and runs over to her, pushing me over in the process. 

"Where does it hurt?" he asks worriedly. He feels around her leg as she cries out in pain. 

"Right there! Owww." she cries loudly. He puts her arm around his shoulder and starts to stand. I look at my bleeding thigh and scraped up elbow. 

The blood gushing from my thigh makes me dizzy. I hear someone calling my name, it's very faint, but I can still hear it. I open my eyes trying to figure out who the figure standing above me is. 

I give in to the the dizzyness and close my eyes. 

I wake up in an unfamiliar room, the room is large and has a bathroom. The walls are covered with posters and pictures. I stand up and feel a sharp pain in my temple. 

I sit back down afraid to fall if I try to stand. I close my eyes again, I hear footsteps walk towards the door. 

The door opens and I sit up quickly, only to have my temple throb with pain. I close my eyes to make the pain go away. 

I feel a hand on the one pressed against my right temple. I follow the hand, up through the arm to his face. 

I back up quickly off the bed as soon as I realize, I am in Choi Minho's bed.